Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]

I will check on that and will do it!
thanks much.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [dand] [ In reply to ]

dand wrote:
everything is all good now:

https://www.youtube.com/...11&v=Pg7wsFoKv1w

Well this took a twist I wasn't expecting.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [dand] [ In reply to ]

Tri-suit on sale now at 50% on top of their 40% sale on some items. That's mean under $100 for some trisuit
Wow!!!
Am about to click that Paypal icon luckily I read this thread first and decide not to take any risk also don't want to support such a bad company. lol
Last edited by: mikex: Feb 17, 19 20:15

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [mikex] [ In reply to ]

I don’t understand the big fuss. You can pay merely $125 more for delivery within a week. Ridiculous!!!
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Feb 17, 19 20:23

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [Mcgspoke] [ In reply to ]

Tempting? ^_^ now cycling stuff also on 50% sale

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [mikex] [ In reply to ]

mikex wrote:
Tempting? ^_^ now cycling stuff also on 50% sale

"Hundreds" missed it "by a few hours" is over the top hyperbole, even for them. It would take LTP on the order of years to fulfill "hundreds" of orders.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [T-wrecks] [ In reply to ]

Get your aliexpress love the pain gear. I'm sure it's more than 50% off the advertised prices on LTP site, and as an added bonus, you'll likely get the gear this year;).

...Quality may vary (but then again, It seems that this is also the case with the genuine article).

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [beston] [ In reply to ]

LOL
fighting fire with fire?

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [beston] [ In reply to ]

thats hilarious
I buy fake soccer jerseys from DH Gate all the time and the quality has been getting really good lately.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [y_nigel] [ In reply to ]

y_nigel wrote:
thats hilarious
I buy fake soccer jerseys from DH Gate all the time and the quality has been getting really good lately.

Their LED bulbs suck, but I'd actually be more confident purchasing fake LTP gear than purchasing authentic gear directly from LTP. How crazy is that?!

---------------------------------------------------------------

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/profile/domingjm

beston wrote:
Get your aliexpress love the pain gear. I'm sure it's more than 50% off the advertised prices on LTP site, and as an added bonus, you'll likely get the gear this year;).

...Quality may vary (but then again, It seems that this is also the case with the genuine article).

Looks more like 90-95% off! You could treat them as one-use only tri-kits and probably still come out ahead.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]

I'ld suggest everyone puts in a poor review on "Better Business Bureau" and bring LTP's ratings down. In one of Ben's latest newsletter to MOJO members, he stated that he had a "A-" rating and but obviously that went down quickly to a B+. I would love to see it hit a C- or D (if there is one!).

Leave your reviews here:
https://www.bbb.org/...710/customer-reviews

Believer
Last edited by: Blackjack: Mar 4, 19 1:18

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [juliozz59] [ In reply to ]

Probably I should have seen these posts before ordering. I placed an order in mid september 2018 we are now march 18 2019 and didn't get my tri suit wet. A lot of reason they told me, one is because of the fire an other one is that it was sent to the wrong person.😤
Last edited by: Theoret: Mar 18, 19 17:22

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [Theoret] [ In reply to ]

Theoret wrote:
Probably I should have seen these posts before ordering. I placed an order in mid september 2018 we are now march 18 2019 and didn't get my tri suit wet. A lot of reason they told me, one is because of the fire an other one is that it was sent to the wrong person.😤

Probably sent to Robert the IG guy like mine.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [TulkasTri] [ In reply to ]

🤣

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [TulkasTri] [ In reply to ]

TulkasTri wrote:
Theoret wrote:

Probably sent to Robert the IG guy like mine.

Does anyone know what size suit Bobbie is? Might help when ordering, if you're the same size, you know it's probably going straight to him first...

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [Theoret] [ In reply to ]

Theoret wrote:

So have you got your suit? If not can you not just do a chargeback with your creditcard company?

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [zedzded] [ In reply to ]

zedzded wrote:
Theoret wrote:

So have you got your suit? If not can you not just do a chargeback with your creditcard company?

No it's to late to many months have passed and still no suit and waiting for a response after 3 emails I sent in the pas 7 days
Last edited by: Theoret: Mar 18, 19 19:55

Call or text Ben. Much faster that way.

Believer

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [Blackjack] [ In reply to ]

Blackjack wrote:

And more fun. You don't know what story you are going to be told this time.

TulkasTri wrote:
Blackjack wrote:

And more fun. You don't know what story you are going to be told this time.

Actual footage of LTP's customer response hotline:

Unlike the actual company, this thread just keeps delivering!

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [alligatorCAN] [ In reply to ]

For giggles I hopped on the LTP website and almost passed out. They recently have increased their prices to the point of being obscene. $199 for a one-piece swimsuit?????? Over $200 for an ugly and cheap looking jersey?? Who is running this company? Better yet, who would pay these ridiculous prices for a company that struggles to deliver their way over-priced product?

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [SwimBikeRun35] [ In reply to ]

SwimBikeRun35 wrote:
For giggles I hopped on the LTP website and almost passed out. They recently have increased their prices to the point of being obscene. $199 for a one-piece swimsuit?????? Over $200 for an ugly and cheap looking jersey?? Who is running this company? Better yet, who would pay these ridiculous prices for a company that struggles to deliver their way over-priced product?

Money laundering for sure!

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [SwimBikeRun35] [ In reply to ]

SwimBikeRun35 wrote:

These prices are wild. For $120 you can get some bespoke speedos on other websites and the quality is probably significantly better.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.

Prev Next