Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Which extensions work with P5 aduro bars
Quote | Reply
If i want to use different extensions to get more rise in the arms on a Cervelo P5 Aduro bar which will work? I tried Zipp Evoā€™s 110 but they are ā€˜ looseā€™ in that part of the bar where you stick them in. Weird, i thought they were all 22.2 width.
Anyone use different extensions to get more rise?

Thanks,

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Re: Which extensions work with P5 aduro bars [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
51 speed shop ski bend is about 1.5cm taller
Also aero coach has higher rise bars

It got the 10degree arm rest spacers on my Aduro from aero coach and use the 3T ski tip,I need about 2cm more rise.
Quote Reply
Re: Which extensions work with P5 aduro bars [Clutch Cargo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you know if the speedshop extensions fit the clamps for the aduro bar? Both the Zipp 110 and Speedshop bars list 22.2mm, but if the Zipps are loose, wouldn't the speedshop be loose to?

I want to make the exact switch to either the Zipp or Speedshop extensions and put angled risers under arm rests.
Quote Reply
Re: Which extensions work with P5 aduro bars [Darren325] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The 51 Speedshop extensions will work. I used them in my P5. Once tightened there was no movement at all.

I had the Ultimate but had to return them as they didnā€™t allow a good position for my BTA or computer and with a 10 degree angle on the pads it didnā€™t put my hands exactly where I needed them.

The Ski tip ones are higher than the 3T ones so should work perfectly. I just havenā€™t got round to ordering some yet.

Hope this helps

Phil
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've had the 110's in mine. As hard as you think you've cranked down on the tightening nuts... you haven't cranked down hard enough yet.

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Which extensions work with P5 aduro bars [Morelock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Morelock wrote:
I've had the 110's in mine. As hard as you think you've cranked down on the tightening nuts... you haven't cranked down hard enough yet.

Serious, okay, I didn't want to push it too far and they were already tight and the bars still easy to twist with just slight force.

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a P5 and I use USE Tula 50* alloy extensions matched with 3d printed angled spacers from the UK.

TRIPRO wrote:
If i want to use different extensions to get more rise in the arms on a Cervelo P5 Aduro bar which will work? I tried Zipp Evoā€™s 110 but they are ā€˜ looseā€™ in that part of the bar where you stick them in. Weird, i thought they were all 22.2 width.
Anyone use different extensions to get more rise?

Thanks,

Jeroen

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

ā€œYou are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.ā€
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was the same way. My use bars are the same. It doesn't seem natural, but they do tighten

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It helps using a bit of carbon assembly paste on the extensions for the clamps to get a firm grip. I had the same issues with Zipp Evo 70 (carbon) being 'loose' until I tried some carbon paste, no problems since.
Quote Reply