Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [Mcgspoke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This thread is at the top of the list if you just google the company name. I don’t think they will be around much longer

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [Carlaibrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Carlaibrown wrote:
Did anyone notice that LTP now provides no time line for production/delivery? Instead, at checkout, you have to read and agree to this, “I am aware Love The Pain, Inc. makes items to order and that timelines will vary depending on season and other factors.”.
So, maybe all the credit card chargebacks (including mine) are being felt by LTP. Maybe, but instead of addressing the problem, LTP is doubling down and basically saying, “you’ll get it when you get it.” Crap customer service. SMH.

There should be a disclaimer: "Love the Pain will make you, literally, love the pain of going to your credit card company to get your money back."
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [TulkasTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How has this company not yet hooked up with Ashley Horner??? A true match made in heaven!!
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [TulkasTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm feeling a bit left out so thinking of ordering something just for the experience. this thread is pure gold. How much do you have to pay for the insults and fat shaming?
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [znerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And now all of their brand ambassadors are just announced and touting how there will be no more delays
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [Mcgspoke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What about "Love the Women"
or
"Love the Chateauneuf du Pape"

Frankly, just with this story you can initiate another thread :-)
You can call it "How TP interfere with my romantics moments (despite Chateau-neuf-du-Pape)"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mcgspoke wrote:
Personally, the brand just doesn’t appeal to me. I hate gimicky phrases, upside-down use of the word ‘rad,’ and some of the designs put me into seizure mode.

Ha!! I've had the same feeling about this brand. Some of their designs caught my eye, but I never ordered because I didn't want "Love the Pain" or "RAD" plastered all over me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nothing like 55% to make you Love the Pain...

Rugby Media Dude-earfulofdirt.com

Hooker training for the Sport of Scrum-Halves [Triathlon]
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've gone through many of the pains mentioned in this thread. I was a Mojo Racing team member months ago and regretted ever joining the team. Ben is a serial liar and makes empty promises. It's no wonder he has not been able to cut any deals with partners as LTP now has a horrible reputation. If you're still waiting for a suit, hit me up and I maybe able to help you get in touch with him directly.

Believer
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [Blackjack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not waiting on a suit...but I did apply to the Mojo racing team in 2017 and never got a response lol...

Rugby Media Dude-earfulofdirt.com

Hooker training for the Sport of Scrum-Halves [Triathlon]
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [Carlaibrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this thread has evolved from LoveThePain to I Feel Your Pain

I think your story is very similar to all of us the "satisfied customers" I was exactly on the same boat and until i disputed my charge with paypal and they decided to take action, a week later I did receive my trisuit (after 3 and 1/2 months of wait) and needless to say the size of the kit ran small.

I wear medium across so many other cycling American companies, hell even Swiss companies (Such as Assos) also Italian cycling companies (LaPassione) but this Medium does run small, im a 39 inch chest guy (skinniest i have been) and still didn't fit me properly.

I wanted to return it and claim my money back but that doesnt happen according to their return/refund policy, you can get it in exchange of store credit and I dont want to deal with them anymore. I will have to sell my kit if anybody is interested on it (although looks like we all dislike very much LTP here)

you can see pics in here in case anybody wants a trisuit: https://imgur.com/a/8tefa94 Im willing to take offers for it.

Let everyone know about your experiences, if they weren't able to give us proper customer service, the least (i believe) we can do is warn future customers about this company and what they are getting themselves into.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [juliozz59] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
everything is all good now:

https://www.youtube.com/...11&v=Pg7wsFoKv1w
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [dand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"Nobody wants to be themselves anymore. Internet, social media, goddamn talent shows for a**holes… Everybody wants to be somebody else. Nobody is happy just to look at themselves in the mirror, see themselves"
Last edited by: Jorgan: Feb 15, 19 6:23
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [juliozz59] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can file a SNAD complaint with PayPal and get a full refund.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will check on that and will do it!
thanks much.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [dand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dand wrote:
everything is all good now:

https://www.youtube.com/...11&v=Pg7wsFoKv1w

Well this took a twist I wasn't expecting.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri-suit on sale now at 50% on top of their 40% sale on some items. That's mean under $100 for some trisuit
Wow!!!
Am about to click that Paypal icon luckily I read this thread first and decide not to take any risk also don't want to support such a bad company. lol
Last edited by: mikex: Feb 17, 19 20:15
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [mikex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don’t understand the big fuss. You can pay merely $125 more for delivery within a week. Ridiculous!!!
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Feb 17, 19 20:23
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tempting? ^_^ now cycling stuff also on 50% sale

Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [mikex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mikex wrote:
Tempting? ^_^ now cycling stuff also on 50% sale

"Hundreds" missed it "by a few hours" is over the top hyperbole, even for them. It would take LTP on the order of years to fulfill "hundreds" of orders.

Support the fight against apostrophe abuse! Is it a contraction? Is it a possessive? If neither, you probably shouldn't use an apostrophe.
Learn more at The Grammar Book
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [T-wrecks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Get your aliexpress love the pain gear. I'm sure it's more than 50% off the advertised prices on LTP site, and as an added bonus, you'll likely get the gear this year;).

...Quality may vary (but then again, It seems that this is also the case with the genuine article).
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [beston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL
fighting fire with fire?
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [beston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thats hilarious
I buy fake soccer jerseys from DH Gate all the time and the quality has been getting really good lately.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [y_nigel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
y_nigel wrote:
thats hilarious
I buy fake soccer jerseys from DH Gate all the time and the quality has been getting really good lately.

Their LED bulbs suck, but I'd actually be more confident purchasing fake LTP gear than purchasing authentic gear directly from LTP. How crazy is that?!

---------------------------------------------------------------

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/profile/domingjm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
beston wrote:
Get your aliexpress love the pain gear. I'm sure it's more than 50% off the advertised prices on LTP site, and as an added bonus, you'll likely get the gear this year;).

...Quality may vary (but then again, It seems that this is also the case with the genuine article).

Looks more like 90-95% off! You could treat them as one-use only tri-kits and probably still come out ahead.
Quote Reply

Prev Next