Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Happy Valentine's Day
Quote | Reply
Happy Valentine's Day, ladies of Slowtwitch! You make my heart happy. I like the strength and encouragement I see here. ❤
Quote Reply
Re: Happy Valentine's Day [Calamityjane88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Back at you.

Happy hearts and flowers to everyone.

While I'm not a fan of hallmark holidays, I appreciate the sentiment. I brought donuts to the office for my work family. And I have successfully (so far) not eaten one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Happy Valentines Day Ladies! And happy belated Galentine's Day.

I hope everyone has a day filled with warm fuzzy feelings, and that it's not just related to the leftover soreness from your workouts today <3

Level II USAT Coach | Level 3 USAC Coach | NASM-CPT
Team Zoot | Tailwind Trailblazer
I can tell you why you're sick, I just can't write you an Rx
Quote Reply
Re: Happy Valentine's Day [edbikebabe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Best unintentional V-day present from hubby - he cooked so much supper last night I don't have to cook tonight. Hurrah!

@edbikebabe - I had the best coconut lime doughnut recently. I was totally ::heart eyes emoji:: about it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
happy valentine's day to the womens!

one of my grad students gave me a cute kid valentine yesterday that totally made my day.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Happy Valentine's Day [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's super cute that you were given a kid Valentine's Day card.

My dad complained to me last night that he felt like the cards he received as a kid from his classmates were too generic. Like he didn't receive any personalized messages of love in 3rd grade or whatever. I remember being a little disappointed by my cards, too. I KNEW there were a few boys with crushes on me. Like Gardner James* in 4th grade. Why didn't he step up to the plate? Funny how little kids can have BIG expectations.

Anyway, I have not received a Valentine's Day card yet today, although my kids have repeatedly expressed their love and several friends and a few store clerks said Happy V-Day. I'll take what I get, I guess. ; )

*Sh... don't tell him I knew!
Quote Reply
Re: Happy Valentine's Day [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Scheherazade wrote:
Best unintentional V-day present from hubby - he cooked so much supper last night I don't have to cook tonight. Hurrah!

@edbikebabe - I had the best coconut lime doughnut recently. I was totally ::heart eyes emoji:: about it.

Leftovers are my love language these days. :P

When we were in Mexico I had this coconut ball in a candied lime peel shell. It was the most delicious thing.
Quote Reply