Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Report: Bezos 'Package' Pics Leaked by Side Piece's Brother
Quote | Reply
I don't know what Lauren Sanchez' brother (she's Jeff Bezos' mistress) has against billions upon billions of dollars -- or his sister being the side piece of the World's Richest Man (at least, until Bezos' soon-to-be ex-wife gets half) -- but something apparently irked him about the whole arrangement between the pair, and he may have been the one who leaked Bezos' now-famous dick pics to the National Enquirer. What's for sure is, brother-of-side-piece Sanchez is now off the Bezos Expensive Christmas Gift list -- so he can forget about the Ferrari -- and will instead receive a membership to the Jelly of the Month Club:

"The brother of Jeff Bezos’ mistress, Lauren Sanchez, supplied the couple’s racy texts to the National Enquirer, multiple sources inside AMI, the tabloid’s parent company, told The Daily Beast.

Another source who has been in extensive communication with senior leaders at AMI confirmed that Michael Sanchez first supplied Bezos’ texts to the Enquirer…

The identity of the Enquirer’s source was only one of the many mysteries in a tale that is sordid and tangled, even by supermarket tabloid standards. Still unresolved: why Sanchez allegedly supplied the information to the Enquirer; why the Enquirer promoted a story about Bezos with such vigor; what, if anything this had to do with the Enquirer’s long-standing support for Trump; why its parent company was so bothered by the suggestion that it was motivated by “external forces, political or otherwise”; and why AMI tried to later coerce Bezos with a previously unreleased “d*ck pick.”"

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Report: Bezos 'Package' Pics Leaked by Side Piece's Brother [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
I don't know what Lauren Sanchez' brother (she's Jeff Bezos' mistress) has against billions upon billions of dollars -- or his sister being the side piece of the World's Richest Man (at least, until Bezos' soon-to-be ex-wife gets half) -- but something apparently irked him about the whole arrangement between the pair, and he may have been the one who leaked Bezos' now-famous dick pics to the National Enquirer. What's for sure is, brother-of-side-piece Sanchez is now off the Bezos Expensive Christmas Gift list -- so he can forget about the Ferrari -- and will instead receive a membership to the Jelly of the Month Club:

"The brother of Jeff Bezos’ mistress, Lauren Sanchez, supplied the couple’s racy texts to the National Enquirer, multiple sources inside AMI, the tabloid’s parent company, told The Daily Beast.

Another source who has been in extensive communication with senior leaders at AMI confirmed that Michael Sanchez first supplied Bezos’ texts to the Enquirer…

The identity of the Enquirer’s source was only one of the many mysteries in a tale that is sordid and tangled, even by supermarket tabloid standards. Still unresolved: why Sanchez allegedly supplied the information to the Enquirer; why the Enquirer promoted a story about Bezos with such vigor; what, if anything this had to do with the Enquirer’s long-standing support for Trump; why its parent company was so bothered by the suggestion that it was motivated by “external forces, political or otherwise”; and why AMI tried to later coerce Bezos with a previously unreleased “d*ck pick.”"

Don't knock Jelly of the Month Club - It is the gift that keeps on giving!

Btw, if this is to be believed, it really shows that blood is thicker than water.
Quote Reply
Re: Report: Bezos 'Package' Pics Leaked by Side Piece's Brother [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
I don't know what Lauren Sanchez' brother (she's Jeff Bezos' mistress) has against billions upon billions of dollars

You don't know what he has against Bezos? It takes about 15 seconds to uncover that he is a friend of Roger Stone. Literally every article written about him mentions that.
Quote Reply
Re: Report: Bezos 'Package' Pics Leaked by Side Piece's Brother [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ajthomas wrote:
It takes about 15 seconds to uncover that he is a friend of Roger Stone.

the man is a clown car of sleaze, it never stops coming
Quote Reply
Re: Report: Bezos 'Package' Pics Leaked by Side Piece's Brother [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
ajthomas wrote:
It takes about 15 seconds to uncover that he is a friend of Roger Stone.

the man is a clown car of sleaze, it never stops coming

Heh. I threw a few bones at the man's defense fund. Solely to keep this fucking debacle going with as much pain and suffering as possible.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Post deleted by spudone [ In reply to ]
Re: Report: Bezos 'Package' Pics Leaked by Side Piece's Brother [spudone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What on earth is Bezos doing sending pics of his junk to... anyone? I mean... how did he think this was going to end?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Something doesn't add up. How did the brother get the photos? Do any of you pick up your sister's phone and look for dick pics? I hope that Bezos isn't stupid enough to marry this woman.

And to me, his current wife is prettier than Sanchez. Sanchez looks plastic whereas Mrs. Bezos has a natural beauty to her. But it is pretty easy to guess what Bezos is most interested in.
Quote Reply
Re: Report: Bezos 'Package' Pics Leaked by Side Piece's Brother [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"brown woman bad" as captbozo in the LR would say... you can urban up dirty sanchez too... no thanks, I feel sorry for the kids if he has any.
Quote Reply
Re: Report: Bezos 'Package' Pics Leaked by Side Piece's Brother [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
What on earth is Bezos doing sending pics of his junk to... anyone? I mean... how did he think this was going to end?

A bajillion dollars plus TRT will make a man feel invincible.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Remember a few days ago when you didn't "give a shit" about Bezos and his dick picks? Wha happen?

Big Kahuna wrote:
Who gives a shit about that dumbass and his dick pics? That's why he's a dumbass. Because dick pics.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Report: Bezos 'Package' Pics Leaked by Side Piece's Brother [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
Something doesn't add up.

it totally doesn't add up. Did she ask for them? Are they still together?
Quote Reply
Re: Report: Bezos 'Package' Pics Leaked by Side Piece's Brother [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:

The real answer, I suppose, is a divorce. He did something stupid because he was unhappy. This doesn't absolve him of guilt but does make him a lot like every other person on this earth.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Calling a grown woman who enters into a relationship (and whether that relationship is right or wrong is a totally separate thread) a “side piece”, I’m unsure whether you are:

a. A total misogynist
b. A stupid motherfucker
c. A complete asshole
d. All of the above

Which is it?

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Report: Bezos 'Package' Pics Leaked by Side Piece's Brother [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think he's calling it as what it appears to be... dont read to much into it. Title is just attention grabber/ shock value purposes
Quote Reply