Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Wisconsin Sucks
Quote | Reply
Illinois's Canada, land of the 70's fashion wearing diabetic obese dairy farming cow diddling inbreds can't be fucking bothered to plow or salt when it snows.
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin Sucks [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Illinois is losing more residents than any state except for one.
In 2015, Illinois had a population of 12.17 million. By only 2016 (the latest year available), it shrank to about 12.15 million, resulting in a net drop of 138,000 people.
This trend has been the case for awhile, as Illinois citizens have been moving out of the state for years. This exodus from Illinois is due to many factors, the top ones cited by experts being high taxes, high cost of living, high in-state tuition, and a poor jobs climate.
According to recent data, Illinois trails only New York state in the number of people leaving the state yearly.
The top five states that Illinois migrants head to are Wisconsin, Indiana, Missouri, Florida and Texas — some nearby Midwestern neighbors, the other two seemingly for better weather and more jobs.

https://www.bizjournals.com/...han-most-states.html

CHICAGO — State politicians love to claim their state is best at something.
In Illinois, that's not likely to happen anytime soon, as the state enjoys the ignominious ranking of being No. 1 in outbound moves, according to surveys by two major moving companies.
It's not hard to see how the Land of Lincoln earned the dubious honor. Political infighting has led to budget chaos and a state credit rating near junk bond level. Meanwhile, business and property taxes have gone up.
Those who have fled the state, taking their businesses and workers with them, are not looking back.

https://www.usnews.com/...want-out-of-illinois

Sara Niedzwiecki, now 30, moved to the suburbs in 2010 just as millennials began to accelerate their departure. In two waves between 2011 and 2015, millennials led age groups in out-migration to other states, according to Internal Revenue Service data compiled by the Illinois Policy Institute, a right-leaning think tank. Illinois ranked second-worst in losing millennials and their dependents, behind New York.

Niedzwiecki, an accountant fresh out of college, worked in Libertyville for several years and then at a downtown location. Sure, it would have been nice to live in Lakeview or Bucktown with other 20-somethings, but she couldn’t afford it. So she endured a daily commute from the suburbs and tried to build a life.
It never happened. After years of watching her paycheck get sapped by rising rent and taxes, and after exploring options to buy a house and realizing she couldn’t afford that either, she moved back to Wisconsin. She got a better-paying job, left her $850-per-month basement apartment in the suburbs and bought a $148,000 two-bedroom condo in Madison with parking and a washer and dryer. Her property taxes are about $2,800 annually.
“I just felt like I was never going to get ahead in Illinois,” she said. “Six years of living there proved that.”

https://www.chicagotribune.com/...-20180412-story.html

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sometimes they put sand down on the roads but they must have run out given how much appears to be in your vagina.
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin Sucks [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you dispute anything I wrote?
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin Sucks [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wimsey wrote:
Sometimes they put sand down on the roads but they must have run out given how much appears to be in your vagina.

Plowing would have been the better choice for a va jay jay joke.

Darwinism explains why this place is so sparsely populated
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You have yet to deny any of my assertions
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
wimsey wrote:

So what the fuck are we arguing about now? Somebody get me up to speed ASAP, because this sounds like a good one. Heh.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We get it. You wandered beyond your front yard without your blankie and now it’s dark and scary. Just flag down the next car with FIB plates - they’re known for being helpful, courteous drivers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin Sucks [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
windywave wrote:
wimsey wrote:

So what the fuck are we arguing about now? Somebody get me up to speed ASAP, because this sounds like a good one. Heh.

Windywave is too much of a pussy to drive in the snow.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
windywave wrote:
wimsey wrote:

Ah. Got it! Yeah, this is gonna be a good one. Hey, Windy! Here ya go, man. It's what we do for fun in the snow belt...

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin Sucks [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wimsey wrote:
We get it. You wandered beyond your front yard without your blankie and now it’s dark and scary. Just flag down the next car with FIB plates - they’re known for being helpful, courteous drivers.

Please I reached my destination hours ago. I'm just annoyed by lack of basic government services
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
windywave wrote:
wimsey wrote:

I'm pointing out Wisconsin has the winter road maintenance capabilities of Yemen apparently.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:

Which ones?

I'm pretty sure the drinking issues here are a direct result needing to make the people here attractive enough to copulate with.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
windywave wrote:
wimsey wrote:

I drove on it fine. The cars I saw spun out or in a ditch were packer fans
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
windywave wrote:
wimsey wrote:

I'm pointing out Wisconsin has the winter road maintenance capabilities of Yemen apparently.

Aren't you the guy who couldn't figure out windshield washer fluid in the winter?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
windywave wrote:
wimsey wrote:

I saw those guys!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
JSA wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
windywave wrote:
wimsey wrote:

Ah. Got it! Yeah, this is gonna be a good one. Hey, Windy! Here ya go, man. It's what we do for fun in the snow belt...

You've finally written something I can agree with!
Quote Reply
Re: Wisconsin Sucks [Ringmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ringmaster wrote:
windywave wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
windywave wrote:
wimsey wrote:

Aren't you the guy who couldn't figure out windshield washer fluid in the winter?

Figured it out, but how is that germane to this aubject?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
windywave wrote:
wimsey wrote:

I saw those guys!

Heretics need to burned at the stake
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Ringmaster wrote:
windywave wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
windywave wrote:
wimsey wrote:

Figured it out, but how is that germane to this aubject?

The subject is lame. I think we can all agree that both Illinois and Wisconsin both suck.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply

Prev Next