Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Macho Grande
Last edited by: Macho Grande: Feb 11, 19 9:39
Re: Ultegra Cranks, GP 4000 II's, and Giro Aerohead [Macho Grande] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take (2) GP 4000. PM sent.
Quote Reply
Re: Ultegra Cranks and Giro Aerohead [Macho Grande] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will take the 200-mile crankset. PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Conti GP 4000, and Giro Aerohead MIPS [Macho Grande] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Aerohead available?
Quote Reply
Re: Conti GP 4000, and Giro Aerohead MIPS [kag_dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes it is. Have had some interest but no one has paid.

R
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello- can you send pics of the aero head ?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Conti GP 4000, and Giro Aerohead MIPS [kiteman12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure. PM me your email address and I’ll send.

R
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: Conti GP 4000 and Giro Aerohead MIPS [Macho Grande] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the Aerohead has the visor with it, I'll take the Aerohead and two of the GP4000's. And I'll send the money via PayPal right away. Let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: Conti GP 4000 and Giro Aerohead MIPS [Signal8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

AeroHead has sold.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I and Macho Grande we agreed on a price through email. He emailed me the paypal info, and 2 minutes later, he emailed me again quote " Aero head just sold. Someone beat you to the punch.

R
Quote Reply
Re: Conti GP 4000 and Giro Aerohead MIPS [bond159] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe that someone was me. We had been chatting via email through the weekend.
Quote Reply
Re: Conti GP 4000 and Giro Aerohead MIPS [kiteman12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bob quoted the above section in our communications. I made the Paypal payment 15 min ago:

"Prices are very negotiable and include shipping. Items are not considered sold and removed until payment is received. Photos are available upon request.
Bob
"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you agreed on a price with him before ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes we had been discussing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
but i have not previously dealt with Bob before this instance. Assuming all goes well!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And he still chatted with me starting about an hour ago, and we quickly agreed on a price, and he sent me paypal info, and 2 minutes later another email quote " Aero head just sold. Someone beat you to the punch." I just find it's strange
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sir:

You spent close to three hours trying to negotiate a price. This was not a two minute deal.

I have been on ST for at least 12 years and have sold hundreds of items thus why I stated that items are not considered sold until payment is received.

Thanks

B
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No Sir , let's me get record straight : my first email at 11.26am my time , and your last 2 emails : 12.28 pm giving paypal info : BobV@aol.com , and 12.30pm :Aero head just sold. Someone beat you to the punch. So it's not 3 hours as you mentions, rather 1 hours Sir !
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My apologies, you spent 90 minutes (and seven emails) trying to negotiate a price including pulling in absurd Ebay examples which could not be found.

Nonetheless, I stand by my policy of an item being considered sold only when payment is received.

And since your knickers are in a bunch I will tell you that two people send funds via PayPal for the helmet and the payment that arrived 45 seconds before the other will received the goods. The other funds will be refunded this afternoon once I check on the availability of tires. So, technically you were third in line and had you paid, it would have been refunded as well.

Take care.

R
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I totally agree with you Sir, your good, so your decision to make. Again I'm quoting " I find it's strange" . I just simply tell a story , trustful as it can be . I really don't want to be rude, but again, your Math is still way off, 11.26 my first email to the email I'm asking for your paypal info so I can pay : 12.25, that's 59 minutes , not 90 minutes as you mentioned Sir !

Have a good day Sir !

J

ps. Just for the sake of mathematically correct : I sent you 3 emails, you sent me 3 emails until we reached agreement, because your statement of "7 emails" might be misunderstood that I sent you 7 emails
Quote Reply