Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Feminists: The Biggest Phonies and Hypocrites of Them All (VA Clown Show)
Quote | Reply
So I recall those harpies from the feminist left screeching that we all simply and unequivocally had to BELIEVE THE WOMEN! when Bret Kavanaugh, nominated to the Supreme Court by a (very, very flawed) Republican president, was being publicly flayed over something he maybe, sorta, mighta done as a high school kid 36 or so years ago. All well and good, I suppose, and it's the era in which we now live, right?

But now, I see a more muted response from those same harpies when it comes to Virginia's Democratic lieutenant governor, Justin Fairfax, who's been accused of sexual assault by two women so far (including flat-out rape, by one of them). The below perfectly illustrates what's I'm talking about:

"She said defending Fairfax is difficult because the idea of standing up for a man accused of sexual assault is not in her nature. But “even though I’m a very strong feminist,” she said, “you can take advantage of MeToo and get back at someone you dated. I believe in believing women, but you can’t believe all women because some people lie.”"

I'm going to call this latest addition to the ongoing Virginia clown show, the "NOW-THEY-TELL-US EDITION." Hell, I'm so old I can remember if you even hinted that, maybe, "you can't believe all women because some of them lie" meant you were automatically and forever a monster and a bigot who was also a pro-rape beast and killer of cute and fuzzy bunnies everywhere. My how the times have changed, ain't they?

Hmmmmpf. I guess because we're talking about a black Democrat who's also a supporter of every feminist position imaginable -- including, apparently, killing babies after they're born -- it's different, right? Right?

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Last edited by: big kahuna: Feb 9, 19 7:01
Quote Reply
Re: Feminists: The Biggest Phonies and Hypocrites of Them All (VA Clown Show) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ooof. You are losing your touch. Is this your attempt at showing a liberal getting a pass? Your handlers will be disappointed.

0/10

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/democrats-justin-fairfax-resignation_us_5c5e35ece4b0eec79b236fb9

All of Virginia’s Democrats in the House and Senate also called on Fairfax to step down from his post in a joint statement released by the Virginia House Democratic Caucus.
“He needs to address this as a private citizen,” the statement read.
In another statement from Virginia Democrats in the U.S. House, Reps. Don Beyer, Abigail Spanberger, Elaine Luria, Jennifer Wexton and Gerry Connolly criticized the way Fairfax has handled the accusations.
“Lt. Governor Fairfax has also shown exceptionally poor judgment in his handling of these allegations,” the congressional Democrats said. “He repeatedly attacked his accuser, he reportedly used vile and degrading language to describe her, he mischaracterized an investigation into the encounter, and he sought to blame others for events in his own past. These actions do not meet the standard to which we hold Virginia’s highest elected officers.”

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Feminists: The Biggest Phonies and Hypocrites of Them All (VA Clown Show) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
a low-energy effort; over-reliant on hyperbole. 2/10

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Feminists: The Biggest Phonies and Hypocrites of Them All (VA Clown Show) [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
x3. Time to tone it down a little. BK does better when running a little more Federalist and a little less Breitbart.
Last edited by: trail: Feb 9, 19 11:01
Quote Reply
Re: Feminists: The Biggest Phonies and Hypocrites of Them All (VA Clown Show) [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Ooof. You are losing your touch. Is this your attempt at showing a liberal getting a pass? Your handlers will be disappointed.

0/10

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/democrats-justin-fairfax-resignation_us_5c5e35ece4b0eec79b236fb9

All of Virginia’s Democrats in the House and Senate also called on Fairfax to step down from his post in a joint statement released by the Virginia House Democratic Caucus.
In another statement from Virginia Democrats in the U.S. House, Reps. Don Beyer, Abigail Spanberger, Elaine Luria, Jennifer Wexton and Gerry Connolly criticized the way Fairfax has handled the accusations.
“Lt. Governor Fairfax has also shown exceptionally poor judgment in his handling of these allegations,” the congressional Democrats said. “He repeatedly attacked his accuser, he reportedly used vile and degrading language to describe her, he mischaracterized an investigation into the encounter, and he sought to blame others for events in his own past. These actions do not meet the standard to which we hold Virginia’s highest elected officers.”

What was the date of the allegations?

What is are the dates these statements are being released?

What was said in between.

That's BK's point.
Quote Reply
Re: Feminists: The Biggest Phonies and Hypocrites of Them All (VA Clown Show) [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:

0/10

Is this any more than virtue signaling? Sure they said the right thing. Media will drop it in a few days except for the sexual assault charge. that will have to run its course, But I suspect all three of these politicians will finish their term and nothing will come of this. Do you think it would play out the same for a Republican? Would the media drop it, would Woman rights organizations look the other way?
Quote Reply
Re: Feminists: The Biggest Phonies and Hypocrites of Them All (VA Clown Show) [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
j p o wrote:

0/10

That's BK's point.

Let's go back and re-read the many Kavenaugh threads...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Supreme Court >>> Lt Gov of VA.

I don’t care about the alt Gov of VA. I do care about the SC.

drn92
Quote Reply
Re: Feminists: The Biggest Phonies and Hypocrites of Them All (VA Clown Show) [drn92] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
drn92 wrote:

drn92

Good to know that your outrage coincides with the how up in Govt a person is.
Quote Reply
Re: Feminists: The Biggest Phonies and Hypocrites of Them All (VA Clown Show) [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
drn92 wrote:

drn92

Good to know that your outrage coincides with the how up in Govt a person is.

That's one of the talking point/memes being passed around by the left and Democrats (but I repeat myself) this weekend, by the way.

Anyhoo... to continue highlighting the utter hypocrisy of these feminists, here what the lady (can I call her that, or do I have to write "xe"?) had to say about that SC guy:

And here's her ("xer"?) weapons-grade stupidity on full display:

I'd link directly to the tweets above, but she's now apparently deleted them. Well, how 'bout that?

Eh, just another radical fanatic who expects that she'll be one of the elite, standing at the gates of the new prison camps, directing the disfavored either to the workhouse or to the ovens, depending on their (only temporary) usefulness to the new regime...

Quote Reply
Re: Feminists: The Biggest Phonies and Hypocrites of Them All (VA Clown Show) [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don’t get me wrong, he should be held to the same standards. However, the Lt Gov of VA has zero impact on my life.

drn92
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You must not be feeling well, this post was weak. Disappointing.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
better use of visuals, but invocation of 'the ovens' sullies the rest of this mediocre effort. 1/10

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Feminists: The Biggest Phonies and Hypocrites of Them All (VA Clown Show) [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
j p o wrote:

0/10

That's BK's point.

Forget it, guy. They completely missed the point (about harpy feminists and their utter phoniness and hypocrisy) in their rush to defend Democrats at all costs. But what else is new?

And so far, I see that Larry (Coonman), Moe (Fairfax) and Curly (Herring) are still sitting on Virginia's body politic, like ticks sucking the blood from a Kentucky hound dog. What gives? I mean, if we apply what some writers on the "right" far better than I are calling the "new Puritanism" standard created as a result of various leftist initiatives these last several years, then the trio should have already fled Richmond, much as Northam's and Herring's hero, Robt. E. Lee, did all those years ago, right?

Bottom line: If Democrats, and feminists, really wanted those three gone, they'd be gone. But because they're Democrats and because it's likely that some Republican (who apparently won his seat on a fucking coin toss) will be in charge, they're gonna ride the racist, raping, baby killing pony until it keels over and dies from exhaustion.

Quote Reply