Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
“Fu€k that b!tch!”
Quote | Reply
Nice....

https://slate.com/...fairfax-accuser.html

Quote:
NBC News has learned that Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax used profane language in a private meeting Monday night, while referring to his accuser, Dr. Vanessa Tyson.

Two sources tells us Fairfax said of Tyson: “Fuck that bitch.”

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: “Fu€k that b!tch!” [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It looks like VA needs to hold a special election and try again.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: “Fu€k that b!tch!” [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:

no kidding.
Quote Reply
Re: “Fu€k that b!tch!” [spntrxi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is really crazy (I think the rest is mostly correct), third in line for gov. is determined based on the selection of the leader of the house of delegates.

The GOP holds the house of delegate majority based on a coin toss. The coin toss was necessary because of a single vote that was held valid even though it had multiple selections on it.
Quote Reply
Re: “Fu€k that b!tch!” [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Current governor with appoint a new lieutenant governor with a “clean” background, then resign.

That’s my prediction.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:

Or they could could follow the Constitution of the Commonwealth and if Northam, Fairfax, and Herring all resign, then Kirk Cox, the Speaker of the House of Delegates, becomes Governor and Steve Newman, president pro tempore of the Senate, becomes Lt Gov. The AG would need to be named. Both Cox and Newman are Reps, so there's motivation for the 3 Dems not to step down.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: “Fu€k that b!tch!” [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
j p o wrote:

Or they could could follow the Constitution of the Commonwealth and if Northam, Fairfax, and Herring all resign, then Kirk Cox, the Speaker of the House of Delegates, becomes Governor and Steve Newman, president pro tempore of the Senate, becomes Lt Gov. The AG would need to be named. Both Cox and Newman are Reps, so there's motivation for the 3 Dems not to step down.

This is what should happen.

What a clown show.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am not sure if that is possible. LT governor in VA is an elected official. I am not sure what happens if he steps down first or the succession.

1) LT governor steps down
2) does gov. select his replacement, house of delegates select LT gov. or is there a chain of succession?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
I am not sure if that is possible. LT governor in VA is an elected official. I am not sure what happens if he steps down first or the succession.

2) does gov. select his replacement, house of delegates select LT gov. or is there a chain of succession?

I think if LT resigns then El Hefe appoints a new one.

I could be wrong.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
patentattorney wrote:

I could be wrong.

It seems the shit storm around the governor has died down and he may just hunker down in office. If he can ride out the news cycle does he have a chance to stay.

The Lt Gov. may have a harder time riding out the #metoo with an active person, the accuser, stirring up news reports.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
patentattorney wrote:

I could be wrong.

Those two ass clowns ran separately, and neither can force the other to do shit as far as I know, Ass clown #3, Mark Herring, was also elected separately. It's an orgy of Democratic autophagy right now.

Like I said in another thread; now if we can just get a few 'Pubs in that state to step on a rake we'd have a real shit-show-cum-dumpster-fire going. That's my favorite kind these days.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
patentattorney wrote:

I could be wrong.

Quote:
If Fairfax or Herring either resign or become governor, what happens to their positions?
The succession process for the lieutenant governorship gets complicated. If Fairfax either becomes governor or resigns, he will vacate his current office and the state Senate president pro tem, Republican Steve Newman, would be empowered to “discharge the duties” of the lieutenant governorship, said John Dinan, a Wake Forest professor and expert on state constitutions.
That arrangement would likely be short-lived, because the governor has “constitutional authority to fill the vacancy in the office of lieutenant governor,” said A.E. Dick Howard, a law professor at the University of Virginia who led the drafting of Virginia’s current state constitution in the late 1960s and early 1970s.
However, the appointment would only last for a few months, Howard and Dinan said.
Under Virginia law, an election to fill the remainder of Fairfax’s original term as lieutenant governor would be held this November, when every state legislative seat in Virginia will also be up in the regular 2019 elections. Then, there would be a regularly scheduled election for a full four-year lieutenant governor term in 2021.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: “Fu€k that b!tch!” [ACE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:
Duffy wrote:
patentattorney wrote:

I could be wrong.

It seems the shit storm around the governor has died down and he may just hunker down in office. If he can ride out the news cycle does he have a chance to stay.

The Lt Gov. may have a harder time riding out the #metoo with an active person, the accuser, stirring up news reports.

Apparently, he has hired the law firm that defended Kavanaugh. The accuser hired the law firm that, you guessed it, represented Ford.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: “Fu€k that b!tch!” [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
Duffy wrote:
patentattorney wrote:

I could be wrong.

Those two ass clowns ran separately, and neither can force the other to do shit as far as I know, Ass clown #3, Mark Herring, was also elected separately. It's an orgy of Democratic autophagy right now.

Like I said in another thread; now if we can just get a few 'Pubs in that state to step on a rake we'd have a real shit-show-cum-dumpster-fire going. That's my favorite kind these days.

Does no one do opposition research any more? Aren't there any unemployed Russians available?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: “Fu€k that b!tch!” [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Jesus what a shit show in Va politics right now!! Holy shit!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Nice....

Quote:
NBC News has learned that Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax used profane language in a private meeting Monday night, while referring to his accuser, Dr. Vanessa Tyson.

Sounds pretty much like what I (or you) might say if a woman made a false accusation to torpedo my name and career, and he's maintaining his innocence.

So, in other news, water still wet, sky still blue.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: “Fu€k that b!tch!” [ACE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:
Duffy wrote:
patentattorney wrote:

I could be wrong.

Given the Lt Gov is black I am sure that would go over well.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: “Fu€k that b!tch!” [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Nice....

Quote:

Sounds pretty much like what I (or you) might say if a woman made a false accusation to torpedo my name and career, and he's maintaining his innocence.

I wouldn’t say that. I might say “she’s a liar” or something to that effect. I don’t like to call women “bitch”. It’s just one of those word Las that are particularly foul to my ears (when directed at a woman).

I don’t even like it when (on this forum) Hillary is called a bitch.

I much prefer the gender neutral term “asshole”.

I’m sure I’ve said it though, but usually I’m saying to a man.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: “Fu€k that b!tch!” [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Nice....

Quote:

That sounds an awful lot like what some were saying as to why Kavanaugh was so angry.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

https://www.politico.com/...augh-accuser-1147209

She has retained Blaise Ford's lawyers and he has got Kavanaugh's. Strange times.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: “Fu€k that b!tch!” [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Duffy wrote:
patentattorney wrote:

I could be wrong.

Quote:

If Fairfax or Herring either resign or become governor, what happens to their positions?
The succession process for the lieutenant governorship gets complicated. If Fairfax either becomes governor or resigns, he will vacate his current office and the state Senate president pro tem, Republican Steve Newman, would be empowered to “discharge the duties” of the lieutenant governorship, said John Dinan, a Wake Forest professor and expert on state constitutions.
That arrangement would likely be short-lived, because the governor has “constitutional authority to fill the vacancy in the office of lieutenant governor,” said A.E. Dick Howard, a law professor at the University of Virginia who led the drafting of Virginia’s current state constitution in the late 1960s and early 1970s.
However, the appointment would only last for a few months, Howard and Dinan said.
Under Virginia law, an election to fill the remainder of Fairfax’s original term as lieutenant governor would be held this November, when every state legislative seat in Virginia will also be up in the regular 2019 elections. Then, there would be a regularly scheduled election for a full four-year lieutenant governor term in 2021.

Making this even more interesting to watch, this could weaken the Dems for the 2020 elections. If Republicans can gain ground in the state legislature and/or the Governor's office, they'll be able to more heavily influence (maybe even control) Virginia's Congressional redistricting after the 2020 census.

There's a lot at stake here and the game being played is chess, not checkers...

War is god
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Holy fucking shit! This is fucking great! No wonder all the assholes on either side of the aisle in Virginia didn't seem eager to press this matter all that much.

I knew it, though. Because there have to be a ton of them with at least racially insensitive behaviors in their past, and all of them are living in terror at what's going to be turned up. Good!

Last edited by: big kahuna: Feb 7, 19 13:34
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
Duffy wrote:
patentattorney wrote:

I could be wrong.

Does no one do opposition research any more? Aren't there any unemployed Russians available?

Sorry, bro. I've already hired all of them, heh.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bobby Scott, you're a twat (said in my best "Warriors, come out to play-ay" singsong voice).

Looks like the woman who claims to have been sexually assaulted by Justin Fairfax told her story to Virginia Democratic congresscritter Bobby Scott back in 2017, when she learned Fairfax was going to run for lieutenant governor in that state.

Scott somehow managed to either forget about it or other pressing matters, such as how much graft and payola he could take in, occupied his mind, I guess.

Shit show taking place in the middle of a dumpster fire...

With each passing revelation, this woman is looking more and more credible. And it also looks like she was treated like a used dishrag when she finally did bring her story forward. SMDH.

No wonder she glommed onto the Ford legal team. It's her only chance of forcing the powers that be on the left to give her even a fair shake of a listen about it.

Quote Reply

Prev Next