Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [triabel] [ In reply to ]

triabel wrote:
I was going to order from them as i think there stuff is super cool! but after reading everyones post I'm going to pass. I hope they get there act together so i can give them a try.

You want to buy my GUS suit? It's a size M.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [rjrankin] [ In reply to ]

There were posts on the Women for Tri FB Page from a number of women who cancelled their sponsorship bc LTP treated them poorly (LTP didn’t deliver their kits) as well.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [Carlaibrown] [ In reply to ]

“Sponsorship”

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]

ericMPro wrote:
“Sponsorship”

Thank for this. I find it bothersome among the AG ranks.

Inside other industries these type amateur people who are “sponsored” or “ambassadors” are called “contract customers”. A much more fitting term.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [Carlaibrown] [ In reply to ]

Yeah they couldn’t even get kits to their own “team” before the season was already over apparently. Glad to see Eric Lagerstrom’s partnership with Castelli today. Hopefully he separated himself from LTP

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [rjrankin] [ In reply to ]

Anybody willing to throw away $150 and see if they deliver quickly?

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [TulkasTri] [ In reply to ]

I moved on. I'm on the Wattie Ink Hit Squad and patiently waiting on my team kit shipment. Wish I'd just purchased the Stars and Skulls kit originally instead of that American Eagle kit in the bottom right.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [TulkasTri] [ In reply to ]

TulkasTri wrote:
Anybody willing to throw away $150 and see if they deliver quickly?

Why would they? I think they are saying the sale is only for 24 hours, not that you will get your product any faster.

I'm personally holding out for another run of suits that say "Gus" on them. I heard the TAT on those is quick. At least for their Insta influencers.

f*&^, wish I did my research or found this thread...can we sticky this PSA?

I placed an order a week ago only to find out when I checked the order status that they say 4-6 weeks. I'll try to call/email them and if I don't hear back I will open a dispute and shop elsewhere. Had I known the lead times up front I wouldn't have bought anything.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [casper3043] [ In reply to ]

Reality is even worse: 4 to 6 months.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [casper3043] [ In reply to ]

casper3043 wrote:
f*&^, wish I did my research or found this thread...can we sticky this PSA?

I placed an order a week ago only to find out when I checked the order status that they say 4-6 weeks. I'll try to call/email them and if I don't hear back I will open a dispute and shop elsewhere. Had I known the lead times up front I wouldn't have bought anything.

I would love to see it stickied, doubt it will happen though. Screw these guys, what a disgrace

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [Callin'] [ In reply to ]

What a disappointment to see that the same issues continue to persist with this company. I have some friends who wear LTP gear, but from an outsider’s perspective, it sure seems that they are more focused on keeping their “influencers” happy with new gear than taking care of the normal consumer.

Personally, the brand just doesn’t appeal to me. I hate gimicky phrases, upside-down use of the word ‘rad,’ and some of the designs put me into seizure mode.

Finally, let’s agree that our collective diction - specifically the use of words like pain, suffer, wattage, and Brick just make us sound like assholes and destroy relationships. I’ve personally had 4 women break up with me because I forced them to look at my TP data on Friday nights with a glass of Châteauneuf-du-Pape...

So, I just can’t get behind a brand that is called “Love The Pain” and whose influencers brag about embracing the suffering while spinning at 100 watts for 4 hours.

Time for me to pop some Benzos. Sorry.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [Mcgspoke] [ In reply to ]

This thread is at the top of the list if you just google the company name. I don’t think they will be around much longer

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning

How has this company not yet hooked up with Ashley Horner??? A true match made in heaven!!

I'm feeling a bit left out so thinking of ordering something just for the experience. this thread is pure gold. How much do you have to pay for the insults and fat shaming?

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [znerd] [ In reply to ]

And now all of their brand ambassadors are just announced and touting how there will be no more delays

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [Mcgspoke] [ In reply to ]

What about "Love the Women"
or
"Love the Chateauneuf du Pape"

Frankly, just with this story you can initiate another thread :-)
You can call it "How TP interfere with my romantics moments (despite Chateau-neuf-du-Pape)"

Nothing like 55% to make you Love the Pain...

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]

I've gone through many of the pains mentioned in this thread. I was a Mojo Racing team member months ago and regretted ever joining the team. Ben is a serial liar and makes empty promises. It's no wonder he has not been able to cut any deals with partners as LTP now has a horrible reputation. If you're still waiting for a suit, hit me up and I maybe able to help you get in touch with him directly.

Believer

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [Blackjack] [ In reply to ]

Not waiting on a suit...but I did apply to the Mojo racing team in 2017 and never got a response lol...

this thread has evolved from LoveThePain to I Feel Your Pain

I think your story is very similar to all of us the "satisfied customers" I was exactly on the same boat and until i disputed my charge with paypal and they decided to take action, a week later I did receive my trisuit (after 3 and 1/2 months of wait) and needless to say the size of the kit ran small.

I wear medium across so many other cycling American companies, hell even Swiss companies (Such as Assos) also Italian cycling companies (LaPassione) but this Medium does run small, im a 39 inch chest guy (skinniest i have been) and still didn't fit me properly.

I wanted to return it and claim my money back but that doesnt happen according to their return/refund policy, you can get it in exchange of store credit and I dont want to deal with them anymore. I will have to sell my kit if anybody is interested on it (although looks like we all dislike very much LTP here)

you can see pics in here in case anybody wants a trisuit: https://imgur.com/a/8tefa94 Im willing to take offers for it.

Let everyone know about your experiences, if they weren't able to give us proper customer service, the least (i believe) we can do is warn future customers about this company and what they are getting themselves into.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [juliozz59] [ In reply to ]

everything is all good now:

https://www.youtube.com/...11&v=Pg7wsFoKv1w

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [dand] [ In reply to ]

hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

29 years and counting
Last edited by: Jorgan: Feb 15, 19 6:23

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [juliozz59] [ In reply to ]

You can file a SNAD complaint with PayPal and get a full refund.

Prev Next