Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Giant Propel....Huge Price Drop!! Again and Again !!!!....Need to sell!..Power/Enve wheels/Etap/3TTT/ as new
Quote | Reply

Giant Propel Advanced SL Rare White/Silver

***** SOLD ****

$1,000.00 Price Drop....Another $500 drop....And another $250.00 Drop

**** NOW $1,990.00 w/o wheel set or $2,900.00 with wheel set ****

I am making room for another purchase and up for sale is my pristine White/Silver Giant Propel. There are a few white/silvers up for sale every now and then, but few, if any, will have this high-end build. As with all my bikes I build them the exact way that I want them, and this is no exception.
I am selling this complete bike that includes ALL the following: Giant Propel complete Module with seat mast/post, integrated Brakes (these are the upgraded version that were improved from previous models) and Bottom Bracket. ENVE 3.4 Wheelset! These wheels have the Chris King hub upgrade. This wheelset alone retailed for $3,200.00. Power2Max Rotor Crankset/Power Meter 172.5 length (again, by itself a huge upgrade). I finished off this incredible, high end build with Top of the line SRAM E-tap!!! What group set is better for an aero road bike than SRAM wireless E-tap. You will notice no ugly cables entering the top tube over the stem like other builds. So clean, so quick. Top of the line 3TTT Aeronova Bars and Giant matching white stem. Pedals and saddle are not included. Pedals/saddles are personal things and you will probably want your own anyway.
This bike is in Pristine condition as are all of my bikes. This bike has extremely low miles, approx. 1,500. It sat on the wall of my den for 1 year and a half. The bike is beautiful, as perfect as a non-new bike can be. The nit-picks are: As all bikes when ridden, the underside of the down tube, facing the road, there are the usual pin prick size imperfections. The Giant Propel seat mast area where the saddle clamps onto the seat mast is the inevitable scratching that happens when the saddle is mounted and adjusted.
This bike gets compliments wherever it goes. It is pristine, the finish is breathtakingly deep and glossy, and turns heads like no other.
Now for the ride………. Solid, Planted, Silent, Fast. The feel of this bike is a solid/planted feeling, that handles like on its on rails. Descending is a dream, holding speed on the flats is incredible, it feels like you can stay on top of a bigger gear longer on this bike. The bike is vault like silent. I demand that all of my bikes have virtually no noise, except the hum of the tires.
I just weighed the complete bike at UC Cyclery in San Diego and it weighed 16.0 lbs. That weight is WITH Pedals, bottle cages and computer mount! 15.8 lbs. w/o bottle cages/computer mount.
This is a superbike at a very, very fair price. I need to move this bike to fund other purchases and am pricing it accordingly. I have no intention to sit on this bike to get top dollar. I am pricing it aggressively, $4,900 NO....NOW $3,900 ....Now $3,400.00 , now $3,150.00 Most likely last price drop. Should sell at this price as I had several questions after the previous drop, and this is a full $500.00 less. This price, for all the high-end equipment, is more than fair market, and this bike should sell fast. Don’t be left out. I will also throw in 2 Vittoria Corsa tires if the bike moves in less than a week.

Specifications:
Size: Large (I am 5’11”) I left plenty of seat mast and plenty of steerer tube for the new owner to make adjustments with.
Enve 3.4 wheelset: Clincher, w/ Chris King Hubs
Group: SRAM E-Tap electronic
3TTT bars: 40cm for better aerodynamics
Power2Max Rotor crank set/Power Meter: length is 172.5

Please PM for hi res pics. Having trouble adding Hi res images here.

Last edited by: D.K.: Feb 11, 19 21:56
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Propel....Power/Enve wheels/Etap/3TTT/ as new [D.K.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What model year?
What's the saddle height (BB to top saddle) and are there spacers to add height if needed?

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Propel....Power/Enve wheels/Etap/3TTT/ as new [TJL3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

2015 was the Model year. It is the White/Silver colorway.
I have it/my saddle at 73.5cm right now. Yes, and I have all the spacers and accessories that came with the frame set. I am 5'11. I have a proportionally longer torso than leg length.

There are 2 matching stems that will come with the bike, 13cm (which is on the bike now) and a 10CM.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Propel....Huge Price Drop!!....Need to sell!..Power/Enve wheels/Etap/3TTT/ as new [D.K.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Big Price Drop!
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Propel....Power/Enve wheels/Etap/3TTT/ as new [TJL3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Edit:

Misread post when reaching out. Thought bike was being sold for $1000 with all the upgrades and it sounded off to me. I apologize for my mistake. Best of luck with the sale.
Last edited by: mbecks2: Jan 25, 19 6:46
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Propel....Power/Enve wheels/Etap/3TTT/ as new [mbecks2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price was dropped by $1,000, not to $1,000.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Propel....Power/Enve wheels/Etap/3TTT/ as new [mbecks2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He is not selling the bike for $1000, he has dropped the price $1000.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Propel....Huge Price Drop!! Again !!!!....Need to sell!..Power/Enve wheels/Etap/3TTT/ as new [D.K.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another Price drop!!! Need to sell this bike to help fund another. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Propel....Huge Price Drop!! Again !!!!....Need to sell!..Power/Enve wheels/Etap/3TTT/ as new [D.K.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this the current design? Or, what year is it?
Last edited by: NealH: Jan 29, 19 20:31
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Propel....Huge Price Drop!! Again !!!!....Need to sell!..Power/Enve wheels/Etap/3TTT/ as new [NealH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a 2015.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Propel....Huge Price Drop!! Again and Again !!!!....Need to sell!..Power/Enve wheels/Etap/3TTT/ as new [D.K.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another Drop in price. Yes, I am serious about selling this bike. I am funding yet another bike project. I am now considering parting out this bike project, if I can get all the parts sold, ie.....Frame Module, Etap group, Rotor Power2Max Crankset, Enve Wheels set, 3TTT Bars.

As a matter of fact, as I enumerate all of the components of this bike, I would be better off to part this package out. I am entertaining all offers!

I can email any and all hi res images that you need, close-up's and so forth.
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Propel....Huge Price Drop!! Again and Again !!!!....Need to sell!..Power/Enve wheels/Etap/3TTT/ as new [D.K.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
that is a damn good deal
Quote Reply
Re: Giant Propel....Huge Price Drop!! Again and Again !!!!....Need to sell!..Power/Enve wheels/Etap/3TTT/ as new [wskksw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would be interested in Etap group
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am having loads of trouble with my email account receiving emails from certain domains ie...Hotmail and Gmail accounts. Please PM me here so I will be sure to receive all of your inquiries.

Thanks,

Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Sold

Quote Reply