Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Anyone else on Trumps email list?
Quote | Reply
Do you read them?

Trump Pence Make America Great Again

Friend,

Since the shutdown began, we have sent MILLIONS of your Build The Wall petition signatures to Chuck & Nancy and showed them every poll proving Americans not only want the wall, they DEMAND THE WALL.

Sadly, they act like you don’t even EXIST, Friend. They forgot about the Hard-Working American a long time ago, and only listen to Liberal Mega-Donors and Hollywood Elites.

That’s why President Trump came up with a brilliant idea to make sure Chuck and Nancy have no choice but to listen to you, Friend.

For every $20.20 dollars raised by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, we will send a BEAUTIFUL BRICK directly to the offices of Chuck Schumer or Nancy Pelosi.

Each brick will be etched with facts about border security to remind Democrats why WE NEED THE WALL.

Together, we can build a BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL around their offices to protect us from their radical left-wing agenda.

Dear Chuck and Nancy Here's a Reminder That We Need The Wall

Please make a contribution of at least $20.20 by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT and we will send your brick directly to one of their offices. >>

SEND YOUR BRICK
SUPPORTER: ———
Bricks Sent: 0
DEADLINE: 11:59 PM TONIGHT
CONTRIBUTE $20.20 = 1 Brick

CONTRIBUTE $100 = 5 Bricks

CONTRIBUTE $80 = 4 Bricks

CONTRIBUTE $60 = 3 Bricks
CONTRIBUTE $40 = 2 Bricks

CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT

Thank you,

Team Trump 2020

Contributions to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.

Paid for by Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and the Republican National Committee.
You are receiving this email at ———
Trump Make America Great Again Committee, 138 Conant Street, 2nd Floor, Beverly, MA 01915

We believe this is an important way to reach our grassroots supporters with the most up-to-date information regarding the efforts of the Trump Make America Great Again Committee and President Trump, and we’re glad you’re on our team. It’s because of grassroots supporters like you that we will Make America Great Again, and we appreciate your support. Thank you for all that you do!

Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe | Update Profile
Last edited by: knewbike: Jan 18, 19 14:09
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else on Trumps email list? [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ug. You'd think they'd get much better PR soliciting charitable donations to CBP workers who are working without pay.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First, if that is real, that is sad on so many levels.

Second, the commercials I'm getting on youtube started a few days ago to be Trump crap about the wall, which is strange since I mostly listen to music and can't imagine most of it would be of interest to Trumpsters.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

more class from the Hamberder in Chief
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Christ almighty, it reads like it was written by a Nigerian prince. Friend.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else on Trumps email list? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh it’s real. I tried answering a poll a couple years ago hoping to give dissenting opinion but it’s impossible to answer any of the polls in a way that does not support the cause. So I didn’t. I just let the emails come in. Every one worse then the last.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else on Trumps email list? [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:

Yeah it has that we're not even trying to hide that we are scamming you feel to it that scammers always seem to have.

For some reason at work I've started getting calls the last few weeks, always from someone with a heavy foreign accent, saying various things and that I need to call them to rectify the situation. The last one was someone who sounded Indian telling me that I was committing social security fraud and that if I didn't want to get in legal trouble I better call them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
knewbike wrote:
Oh it’s real. I tried answering a poll a couple years ago hoping to give dissenting opinion but it’s impossible to answer any of the polls in a way that does not support the cause.

Yeah some of the ones I'm getting on youtube are the same. You can't even click on them without "agreeing" to whatever it is they are saying.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else on Trumps email list? [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
mck414 wrote:

Yeah it has that we're not even trying to hide that we are scamming you feel to it that scammers always seem to have.

For some reason at work I've started getting calls the last few weeks, always from someone with a heavy foreign accent, saying various things and that I need to call them to rectify the situation. The last one was someone who sounded Indian telling me that I was committing social security fraud and that if I didn't want to get in legal trouble I better call them.

My new fave is a robo call telling me that there is a warrant out for my arrest because of 4 issues with the IRS. If it’s not resolved the local “cops” will come and get me. Hahahaha
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
knewbike wrote:
Do you read them?

Friend,

Since the shutdown began, we have sent MILLIONS of your Build The Wall petition signatures to Chuck & Nancy and showed them every poll proving Americans not only want the wall, they DEMAND THE WALL.

With polls like this...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Friend,

Two years ago today I humbly became your President and gave the country back to the American people:

“January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer...America will start winning again, winning like never before.”

Since my inauguration we have seen that no dream is too big for America, regardless of what the Mainstream Media or Liberal Obstructionists say.

Former President Barack H. Obama laughed and said it would take “a magic wand” to reach 4% GDP. Together, we reached 4.2% GDP.

The Media mocked us saying OUR policies wouldn’t bring back jobs. Unemployment is now near the lowest since 1969.

Democrats and the Fake News said OUR tax cuts would crash the economy. Now, we are seeing historic economic growth.

Together, we have proven that our country is at its best when it is in YOUR hands, Friend. There is nothing we can’t accomplish.

The Democrats and media are desperate and will do anything to gain power in 2020. That’s why I need you on my side in this fight, because this is YOUR COUNTRY, not theirs.

Please contribute at least $5 by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to become an Official Inauguration Anniversary Member and get on the list my team sends me tonight.
OFFICIAL INAUGURATION ANNIVERSARY MEMBERSHIP
EMAIL:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
MEMBER STATUS: PENDING
CONTRIBUTE $5

CONTRIBUTE $20

CONTRIBUTE $15

CONTRIBUTE $10

CONTRIBUTE $5

CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT
We cannot let Democrats back in power, because they have proved they don’t care about your safety, they only care about OBSTRUCTION.

Please contribute at least $5 by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to become an Official Inauguration Anniversary Member and get on the list my team sends me tonight.

Thank you,

Trump Signature Headshot
Donald J. Trump
YOUR President

CONTRIBUTE $5

Contributions to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.

Paid for by Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and the Republican National Committee.
You are receiving this email at
Trump Make America Great Again Committee, 138 Conant Street, 2nd Floor, Beverly, MA 01915

We believe this is an important way to reach our grassroots supporters with the most up-to-date information regarding the efforts of the Trump Make America Great Again Committee and President Trump, and we’re glad you’re on our team. It’s because of grassroots supporters like you that we will Make America Great Again, and we appreciate your support. Thank you for all that you do!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
knewbike wrote:

Former President Barack H. Obama laughed and said it would take “a magic wand” to reach 4% GDP. Together, we reached 4.2% GDP.

Obama never said that.

And Obama's best quarter for GDP *growth* was 5.1% (Q2, '14).

Edit: I realize it's silly fact-checking fundraising emails. Sorry.
Last edited by: trail: Jan 20, 19 14:44
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
knewbike wrote:

Obama never said that.

BELIEVE YOUR PRESIDENT!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
knewbike wrote:

Obama never said that.

Quote:
Trump misquoted Obama when he claimed that the former president said, “President Trump would need a magic wand to get to 4% GDP.” In a June 2016 town hall, Obama said Trump would need a “magic wand” to bring back “some of those jobs of the past,” such as manufacturing jobs.

Quote:
Hiring at private U.S. employers grew more than expected in March, according to a report, as the manufacturing industry showed the strongest increase in more than three years.

Firms across the country added 241,000 workers in March, according to payroll processor Automatic Data Processing Inc. and forecasting firm Moody’s Analytics.

Economists surveyed by The Wall Street Journal had expected the addition of 200,000 jobs.

“The job market is rip-roaring,” said Mark Zandi, chief economist of Moody’s Analytics. “The tight labor market continues to tighten.”

https://www.wsj.com/...ns=prod/accounts-wsj

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I keep getting emails from the NRSC (National Republican Senatorial committee).

they keep want me to renew my membership as it will be lapsing soon.

I've never been a member of any republican organization -
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Today’s

Friend,

We have MASSIVE drugs flooding into our country, MS-13 gang members pouring through the weak spots on our border, and terrorists threatening our national security.

Democrats in Congress refuse to acknowledge the CRISIS at our Southern Border simply because they want to Harass our great President.

The Fake News Media & Democrats want to call this a “Manufactured Crisis” but that is just a Manufactured Soundbite they worked on together to obstruct our agenda.

If we asked the families of every American Citizen who has lost a loved one due to illegal immigration if this was a “Manufactured Crisis” what do you think they’d say? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

If Democrats refuse to work with the President, he will have no choice but to declare this a National Emergency for the sake of our country.

But, before he makes this CRITICAL decision he wanted to get your input Friend.

Should President Trump declare a National Emergency to BUILD THE WALL?

YES

NO

Thank you,
Team Trump
TAKE THE POLL NOW

You are receiving this email at _____

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, the "Friend" thing is creeping me out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have to contribute using Western Union?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 I get hardcopy surveys ( with request for money) from the Republican National Committee. Oh how I love to fill them out and send them back!

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
These remind me of the increasingly desperate emails I got from Babies R US only for VIP customers when I had not bought anything in 7 years.

Maybe they will go belly up soon too?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Friend,

I’m headed to El Paso, Texas, today for a huge rally at our Southern Border to show Democrats how much Americans demand THE WALL.

While Democrats refuse to acknowledge the crisis at our Southern Border, the safety of Americans is threatened every day....

Just last week, an MS-13 gang member was taken into custody for a fatal shooting on a subway platform in New York City. We’re removing these gang members by the thousands, but until we secure our border they're going to keep streaming back in.

Even with this knowledge, Democrats have chosen petty games over the safety of Americans.

During my State of the Union Address, I called for unity, asking Democrats to finally choose greatness over gridlock.

With Congress’ deadline to fund the wall on February 15th, I need you to help put pressure on the Democrats and become an Official Build the Wall Member.

Please contribute at least $5 by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to become an Official Build The Wall Member and get on the list my team sends me tonight.
Official Build The Wall Membership
EMAIL: ______________
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2019
DEADLINE: 11:59 PM TONIGHT
MEMBERSHIP: PENDING
CONTRIBUTE $5

CONTRIBUTE $20

CONTRIBUTE $15

CONTRIBUTE $10

CONTRIBUTE $5

CONTRIBUTE OTHER AMOUNT
The time for action is NOW, we can’t sit back and continue to let the Democrats put the safety of American citizens at risk.

Go down in history as an Official Build The Wall Member, and be remembered for being one of the American Patriots that helped FINISH THE WALL.

Please contribute at least $5 by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to become an Official Build The Wall Member and get on the list my team sends me tonight.

Thank you,

Trump Signature Headshot
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

CONTRIBUTE $5

You are receiving this email at ___________

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just 10 hours to go to become an Official Member!! Hurry!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got a Christmas card from him. How I don't know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Given the way it's worded, it's strange that email provider doesn't flag this shit as spam, automatically.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else on Trumps email list? [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think about 1/2 of them end up in the junk automatically.

Francois wrote:
Given the way it's worded, it's strange that email provider doesn't flag this shit as spam, automatically.
Quote Reply

Prev Next