Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Doping Class... [Twinkie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only if your mom, dad, sisters, brothers and kids have to take the drugs too.
Quote Reply
Re: Doping Class... [Pyrenean Wolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pyrenean Wolf wrote:
More like
pro Soccer
pro Tennis
pro Skiing
pro every sport, in fact

except maybe cycling

This is the correct answer to this thread.....you missed NFL, MLB, NHL and NBA, but I realize you're over in France!
Quote Reply
Re: Doping Class... [lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lacticturkey wrote:
Hematocrit of 55 isn't "balls to the wall" though... I think he means no holds barred category... 65plus, anabolic squeezies, with nitrous bottle of T on the bike and helmet with built in nasal piping feed of salbutamol....

I thought 55 was already enough though that they had to have alarm clocks at night waking them up during the TdF so they could get on the trainer and pedal so they didn't die of low HR while sleeping?

Unless 55 was AFTER they shot up with saline solution to dilute the test and were actually closer to 60 before the test.
Quote Reply
Re: Doping Class... [Twinkie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Doping Class... [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jaretj wrote:
Only if your mom, dad, sisters, brothers and kids have to take the drugs too.

I like how everyone ignores this until someone they know dies from it
Quote Reply
Re: Doping Class... [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You could be right there...the UCI passport limit is 50 not 55...pantwni had 52 and rijs had 56...i thought they were higher

They were waking the young riders in the night to move thier legs in the middle of the night to prevent the extra thick blood from pooling and causing deadly thrombosis... clots... Scarey stuff

burnthesheep wrote:
lacticturkey wrote:
Hematocrit of 55 isn't "balls to the wall" though... I think he means no holds barred category... 65plus, anabolic squeezies, with nitrous bottle of T on the bike and helmet with built in nasal piping feed of salbutamol....

I thought 55 was already enough though that they had to have alarm clocks at night waking them up during the TdF so they could get on the trainer and pedal so they didn't die of low HR while sleeping?

Unless 55 was AFTER they shot up with saline solution to dilute the test and were actually closer to 60 before the test.
Quote Reply
Re: Doping Class... [louisn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd say let them dope until their hearts explode since that's what you guys want to see.

I can't believe Dan hasn't pulled this head. You assholes just want to see someone die and don't give a fuck about anything other than entertainment.
Quote Reply

Prev Next