Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [zedzded] [ In reply to ]

zedzded wrote:
Brett runs wrote:
zedzded wrote:
Brett runs wrote:
zedzded wrote:
I was never going to buy a new LTP suit because of all the bad press, but picked up a 2nd hand one, well it had been worn once by my mate, but didn't fit. I don't actually know it was LTP until someone pointed it out, awesome suit. Much better quality than the ones I've had before. Shame they have such delivery/supply issues.

Is that the one you wore in Busso?

Haha yeah

I hope it was given to you ;-)

It was.

In exchange for $100!

I think the togs you wore for the beer mile was a better investment.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [Brett runs] [ In reply to ]

Brett runs wrote:
zedzded wrote:
Brett runs wrote:
zedzded wrote:
Brett runs wrote:
zedzded wrote:
I was never going to buy a new LTP suit because of all the bad press, but picked up a 2nd hand one, well it had been worn once by my mate, but didn't fit. I don't actually know it was LTP until someone pointed it out, awesome suit. Much better quality than the ones I've had before. Shame they have such delivery/supply issues.

Is that the one you wore in Busso?

Haha yeah

I hope it was given to you ;-)

It was.

In exchange for $100!

I think the togs you wore for the beer mile was a better investment.

I wish I'd kept those now :)

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [TulkasTri] [ In reply to ]

I just saw this post started on Dec 3 2017 and I can't believe they still have the same issues and problems.
So my story/personal experience is this... I placed an order for an aerosuit back in October 23rd 2018 and didnt do any research on the company prior since it looked legit and it looked like they had enough kits on stock (judging from the website). Well little I knew that they are supposed to take between 6-8 weeks to deliver the product (based on their page).

My experience goes like this, I placed the order expecting to be delivered before December 9th (for Indian Wells Half IM)
When I noticed the order date and the date that I needed the suit for I sent an email asking if it would be possible to get the it by then otherwise i just wanted to cancel the order since it would not be delivered on time, customer service (or username known as PainHunter1) limited its replied by stating: "You will have it by then. I show it going into active production next week." This email was sent on Oct 25th 2018.

As Nov 25th gets here I asked for another status update and they stated that the suit wont be ready by then (Dec 9th) but they will rush it into active production right away. I replied by saying that I do not want the suit anymore since they will not be able to deliver for the race which is when I wanted/needed it for and PainHunter1 stated that it CAN take up to 10 weeks to get it done and also they don't do refunds nor cancellations AFTER 24 HOURS... 24 hours of what? product delivery or order placement?

Another month goes by an it is now Dec 28th no updates at this point, no communication, nothing and I ranted about how unsatisfactory their line of communication and updates are and I stated that all I wanted/needed is my money back and we will be done with it, PainHunter1 replied by saying that they are running 3 weeks behind due to wildfires in LA (which is completely understandable) but at least have a decency to communicate this to your customers so we know what is going on...

It is now Jan 15 2019 and i still have not received anything nor updates... I ordered it using paypal is there a way I can dispute the charge and get my money back? I need help from experts and I believe people ordering here should know about the company and how terrible is their customer service.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [juliozz59] [ In reply to ]

File an Item Not Received complaint with PayPal.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [ In reply to ]

Some gold in this listing on the BBB website. The whole is just so shady.

https://www.bbb.org/...16-721710/complaints

I wrote this, you should read it:
https://www.slowtwitch.com/...n_Swimming_6700.html

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [tallswimmer] [ In reply to ]

tallswimmer wrote:
Some gold in this listing on the BBB website. The whole is just so shady.

https://www.bbb.org/...16-721710/complaints

This is incredible. It's almost like abominable customer service is built into their business plan. Or maybe they just hate ST customers.

---------------------------------------------------------------

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/profile/domingjm

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [zedzded] [ In reply to ]

I wonder if they get their tax documents in on time...maybe the IRS will shut them down?

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [tallswimmer] [ In reply to ]

I have a better question, they used to have an F rating...how the hell did they climb to a D?

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.

"They arrived with threads coming out and were significantly smaller than any other medium (or small) sizes I have tried on. Fit like an XS. Contacted company to ask for refund and where to ship. Company stated they would not issue refund. Also insinuated that I was too fat for their product...but I am a triathlete with ~12-15% body fat and a ~45-50 resting heart rate."

This complaint is the best thing ive read all day haha

2x Deca-Ironman World Cup (10 Ironmans in 10 days), 2x Quintuple Ironman World Cup (5 Ironmans in 5 days), Ultraman, Ultra Marathoner, and I once did an Ironman.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]

Thank you very much for the paypal dispute, I have now put one and i will file a complain with BBB. Either they apply themselves and focus on Customer Services (which shouldn't be too difficult to manage if you hire a people person) or they just should do business anymore.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [juliozz59] [ In reply to ]

To give you some solace I just received an order placed in October yesterday; it was wrong but it arrived. I was in no rush and knew it would take a long time so I didn’t mind the wait but then receiving the wrong size was a bit maddening because who knows how long I will have to wait for a correct replacement. And I know better because I have dealt with them in the past. Their customer service is now very slow but not totally unresponsive (at least to me) the way it used to be. So I can see the upgrade from F to D!!

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]

TheStroBro wrote:
I have a better question, they used to have an F rating...how the hell did they climb to a D?

As I understand BBB ratings, it's not a matter of the number of problems that get you a poor score, it's unresolved problems. So if the complaint has been addressed then it's not as bad as an unaddressed complaint.

Wow, it's actually quite impressive they seem to have managed to lower their already low approval rating. All the while, they're picking up new pro's who are showing off their new kits all over IG

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [rjrankin] [ In reply to ]

They just released their Iron Cowboy line. Perfect for those hardcore elliptical workouts.

2x Deca-Ironman World Cup (10 Ironmans in 10 days), 2x Quintuple Ironman World Cup (5 Ironmans in 5 days), Ultraman, Ultra Marathoner, and I once did an Ironman.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]

TheStroBro wrote:

Just followed through the link and it's up to B now. Maybe they're actually starting to feel the heat and respond. They're definitely following this thread too

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [chuy] [ In reply to ]

Yeah I hadn't even seen him. That makes at least 3 new triathletes they've added recently (this week maybe?). Spending everyone's money producing free product for their athletes while joe schmo waits 47 weeks for his tri suit. I'd like to think a couple of their athletes don't realize how horrible their customer service is. I know it's tough to make a living in the sport, but peddling their stuff isn't winning any fans

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [velox canis] [ In reply to ]

So that's how you get yourself to a B, just respond to every comment instead of refunding people their money.

I just saw on their site you can pay $125 for a one week guaranteed rush fee. Incredible.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]

How does this company survive with 60% off? That's Performance Bike bankrupt but still a few weeks away discounts...

How the fuck are these bozos still in business?? Good companies folding left, right & centre and this clusterfuck manages to survive despite doing their level best not to. Maybe the boss is switched on, but he's got his retarded son running things...

I own a LTP suit and it's awesome.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [chuy] [ In reply to ]

chuy wrote:
They just released their Iron Cowboy line. Perfect for those hardcore elliptical workouts.

All the more reason NOT to order from them.

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [Chilybil23] [ In reply to ]

dear god, i swore I would never look at their IG again after blocking them to stop those fucking ads from popping up. I honestly hate everything about that company. I don't mind people who wear bright things, but I hate people who wear them for attention. WTF is up with the old dude with the beard? I feel like he has a problem almost on par with Ashley Horner. It has to be super exhausting to take pictures of yourself before, after, and during a workout every day just to say something stupid like, "easing back into training blah blah blah #lovethepain." the dude looks like hes been easing back into training for the last 20 years. . .I think his heavily filtered selfies go back just as long.

Rad as hell?? more like Radish shit. Stop buying from these fucks already.

Use this link to save $5 off your USAT membership renewal:
https://membership.usatriathlon.org/...A2-BAD7-6137B629D9B7

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [AlyraD] [ In reply to ]

The Vegan Chef with a sprinter van that also makes vegan soap?

. . .the Vedish Chef smh

yeah, I guess that's him

Use this link to save $5 off your USAT membership renewal:
https://membership.usatriathlon.org/...A2-BAD7-6137B629D9B7

Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [TulkasTri] [ In reply to ]

I was going to order from them as i think there stuff is super cool! but after reading everyones post I'm going to pass. I hope they get there act together so i can give them a try.

Prev Next