Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sufferfest App trouble
Quote | Reply
I’m trying the Sufferfest app. It worked great for a couple of days, and now I can’t get the videos to load. The workouts load, but no video streaming. I have gone through their FAQ and help section, which seems to suggest it’s an internet issue...but zwift works perfect, and I can stream a ton of stuff all at once so not likely the problem. Anyone have a suggestion? I sent them a support request, but have not received anything more than the form reply.
Quote Reply
Re: Sufferfest App trouble [MDSICT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
same here-

i will ping their "help desk"

i had been using it without issue for a while
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MDSICT wrote:
I’m trying the Sufferfest app. It worked great for a couple of days, and now I can’t get the videos to load. The workouts load, but no video streaming. I have gone through their FAQ and help section, which seems to suggest it’s an internet issue...but zwift works perfect, and I can stream a ton of stuff all at once so not likely the problem. Anyone have a suggestion? I sent them a support request, but have not received anything more than the form reply.
Is there an update? Sometimes that can stop things working?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Guys. David from The Sufferfest here. We had a server go down in London and then in Singapore. Clearly, Couchlandrian forces were at work. We've sorted it so things should be working smoothly now. Apologies that you had troubles getting your SUF in. If you're still having difficulty, do please email us on theminions@thesufferfest.com and we'll sort it right away for you.

David McQuillen
Founder & CEO of The Sufferfest
Quote Reply
Re: Sufferfest App trouble [The Sufferfest] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if people are still having trouble here are the instructions i received for Sufferlandria and it worked--

1. Log out
2. Restart the computer
3. Log back in
4. Go to help>clear cache and relaunch
Quote Reply