Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tower 26
Quote | Reply
Hi all, I’m signing up for the Tower 26 programme and was wondering if anyone had managed to source the equipment here in the UK, I'm struggling to find somewhere that sells the paddles in particular! Thanks
Last edited by: veeski: Dec 30, 18 6:54
Quote Reply
Re: Tower 26 [veeski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wasn't able to find them in the UK. I've just ordered the tech paddles and eney bouy from theswimmall.com (link on T26 page). Shipping to the UK was $35.
Quote Reply
Re: Tower 26 [Simon71] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought that may be the case - thank you. I’m excited to start the programme
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's a great program. I swim 2 days a week with a masters group and do 1-2 T26 workouts a week and have seen a tremendous benefit from it. Make sure to listen to the entire back catalog of podcasts. Enjoy and welcome aboard the Tower 26 train!
Quote Reply
Re: Tower 26 [tanzbodeli] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m working my way through the podcasts now, make really good sense. I’m just sourcing the equipment now - looks like the cheapest way is to go to five different companies!! Ah well - it’ll be worth it when I get off this swim plateau
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just wondering how long it took for your paddles to arrive, I put an order in a week ago and haven’t heard anything?! Cheers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you get an order confirmation email? That has a link to to the order status page, where you should be able to get a USPS tracking number.
Mine is due for delivery today, 11 days total of which 4 was held in customs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I did but it’s still showing as being processed. I’ll send them an email. Have you started the sessions yet?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I started early November at the beginning of the technique phase. I've seen some good improvements - higher body position, better catch and timing. I've also found it highly motivating - I swam 66km in December, my highest ever. We've just started the foundation phase (i.e. building fitness), but every session still has technique work in the warmup so you won't miss out if you're just joining.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great, I did my tt session this week - am really looking forward to having some focus for my swimming
Quote Reply