Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

XLab (Hydroblade) Customer support. Wow!
Quote | Reply
A couple weeks ago, there was a thread here about the XLab Hydroblade bottle. I've been using the bejesus out of mine for a season, and was able to relate some dislikes and weak points. Candice from XLab came on the thread, voiced concern, and filled us in about some first run bottles and straps that may be causing the concerns.Today... even in the middle of all the Christmas rush... A brand new Hydroblade bottle, with new mounting straps, and a brand new retention strap, came in the mail! THANKS Candice!!! I'm a huge fan now, and looking forward to another hard season, with my Hydroblade keeping me cool and fueled!

Athlinks / Strava
Quote Reply
Re: XLab (Hydroblade) Customer support. Wow! [Dean T] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I remember this thread. Can you tell if the new bottle has some of the design flaws fixed?
Quote Reply
Re: XLab (Hydroblade) Customer support. Wow! [Dean T] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've seen the support from Candace on here and of course appreciate it even though I haven't had any issues with my Xlab stuff yet.

I generally am not brand loyal but I realized a few months ago pretty every bike accessory I have is from Xlab. Not on purpose as I've tried a number of options, but for me their products just work and look the best. So indeed, thanks Xlab!

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: XLab (Hydroblade) Customer support. Wow! [cestmoi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cestmoi wrote:
Yes, I remember this thread. Can you tell if the new bottle has some of the design flaws fixed?

Yes. The original bottle was swelled on the bottom (molding defect) and wouldn't stand up (as advertised) and would fall over while storing or filling. I like mixing my race drink formula the night before, and storing in the fridge. I am over joyed to report that the new bottle stands on it's own perfectly.

Athlinks / Strava
Last edited by: Dean T: Dec 13, 18 19:21
Quote Reply