Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Xterra Vector Pro...too good to pass up?
Quote | Reply
I'm getting back into triathlon after 2 years of cycling and I currently don't have a wetsuit. I notice Xterra has their Vector Pro full suit marked down from $700 to $179! Of course, I'd rather spend the money on aero goodies for my tri bike build, but this seems like too good of a deal to pass up. Thoughts?
Quote Reply
Re: Xterra Vector Pro...too good to pass up? [dhoose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was the black friday deal. It's now gone (at least from my computer )... :-( .

Louis :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Xterra Vector Pro...too good to pass up? [louisn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just went to the website and added one to my cart...it’s in there for $179. It’s part of their “Holiday Sale.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool. Good to know. I might be tempted by one too then. I'll definitely buy the shorts for training :-).

Louis :-)
Quote Reply
Post deleted by aerobean [ In reply to ]
Re: Xterra Vector Pro...too good to pass up? [aerobean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All - if you have any issues with the Vector Pro Fullsuit then send me a private message or email; put "SLOWTWITCHER HERE .... " in the subject line. You have 30 days to decide if you don't like it and you can return it. This trial period is becoming the standard of the industry and there are a lot of companies offering this. Get a wetsuit which fits; not all our wetsuits fit everyone. - Turq (glynn@xterrawetsuits.com)

Aerobean - I've never heard of this with any of our wetsuits. Definitely send me an email and I'll take care of you. I'm terribly sorry this happened to you. - Turq
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've swam in an Xterra sleeveless for years. Zero issues.
Quote Reply