Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Should i wait or should i buy?
Quote | Reply
Looking to change bikes (currently have a 2015 P2 - which is great). Aiming for a disc brake one due to where the new bikes being released are going.

That said, i have a couple of options which i would appreciate feedback on.

1. BMC TM 01 Disc: only concern is ease to pack for travel without being a professional mechanic (due to all integrations) as i've heard it might be tricky.
2. FELT IA1 Disc: great looking bike and surely fast. Concern is weight and that the big frame might be an issue in crosswinds compared to a thinner frame bike. Im a "small" rider so any gain is helpful.

The other option is to wait one year and see what Scott, Canyon or Trek comes out with, if any.

I know cervelo wont be releasing a P3 Disc and CUBE wont release a Aerium C-68 Triathlon Disc either.

Any advice or bike i might be missing?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Should i wait or should i buy? [ARA18] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the IA just for the looks. IMO one of the best looking bikes at this moment.

Follow my project on Project 100 miles / 4 hours
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Well... Cube IS releasing a C68 disk tri bike very soon, based on the C68TT, as already discussed in this forum.

And Cervelo will probably release a P3 disk one year from now...

And Trek, and Canyon, and... and Felt will have a new improved IA disk in 2020...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
unless your P2 is too small for you, you'd be better served upgrading to a great aerobar and getting a good bike fit and a power meter.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply