Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

All the potential pics of Sebi, they chose this one?
Quote | Reply
On the ST home page... that video had really cool content. Many opportunities to grab a cool thumbnail...

At least it provided some Friday afternoon amusement

Are you ready to do an Ultraman? | How I calculate Ironman race fueling | Strength Training for Athletes |
Quote Reply
Re: All the potential pics of Sebi, they chose this one? [robgray] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
robgray wrote:
On the ST home page... that video had really cool content. Many opportunities to grab a cool thumbnail...

At least it provided some Friday afternoon amusement

Lol, so I wasnā€™t the only one to notice that ;-)

I couldnā€™t get my browser to copy the pic source URL.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: All the potential pics of Sebi, they chose this one? [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a screen grab from the fitting video on Youtube
Quote Reply
Re: All the potential pics of Sebi, they chose this one? [robgray] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought this is where the Powerman logo came from šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

http://www.TriScottsdale.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Iā€™m not the only child on ST. Glad to have company.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ha!! I was thinking it was a good thing he wasn't standing on a crate at that moment....( a Rorschach test for your mind)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Caption contest? I'll start:

"We recently started incorporating rectal exams into our fit sessions. It's little things like this that eventually add up to significant gains for our athletes."

What's your CdA?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I posted about this yesterday as well but in the lavender room I said it looks like somebody just walked in on them doing something they shouldn't have
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's the facial expression of someone who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar!

Coach of TriForce Triathlon Team

Quote Reply
Re: All the potential pics of Sebi, they chose this one? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
I posted about this yesterday as well but in the lavender room I said it looks like somebody just walked in on them doing something they shouldn't have

Ha. That dude has the same look on his face that I did when my HS girlfriendā€™s dad knocked on the window of my car while we were amusing ourselves in the school parking lot.
Quote Reply
Re: All the potential pics of Sebi, they chose this one? [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
Fishbum wrote:

Ha. That dude has the same look on his face that I did when my HS girlfriendā€™s dad knocked on the window of my car while we were amusing ourselves in the school parking lot.

Like my wife catching me with a tube of chamois butter.......uhhh it not what it looks like
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are they making the ā€œanal modsā€ that bigboyND was talking about?

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...anal%20mods#p6804398

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought the exact same thing. They must have selected it intentionally.

---------------------------------------------------------------

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/profile/domingjm
Quote Reply
Re: All the potential pics of Sebi, they chose this one? [trailerhouse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Caption contest?
---

Sebastian specifically requested a 'private session'.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: All the potential pics of Sebi, they chose this one? [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
Caption contest?
---

ā€œDoes this story have a happy ending?ā€
Quote Reply
Re: All the potential pics of Sebi, they chose this one? [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
Caption contest?
---

Hmm, I think your seat is too high.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
Caption contest?
---

Sebastian specifically requested a 'private session'.

Oh yeah, that's how they do bike fits....IN PRISON - Friends reference :)

DFRU - Detta Family Racing Unit...the kids like it and we all get out and after it...gotta keep the fam involved!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
Caption contest?
---

and this is the most aero place to store your nutrition...it's nature's pocket.

--------------------------------------------
TEAM F3 Undurance
Quote Reply
Re: All the potential pics of Sebi, they chose this one? [Multisportsdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Winner!

Multisportsdad wrote:
Tri-Banter wrote:
Caption contest?
---

and this is the most aero place to store your nutrition...it's nature's pocket.
Quote Reply
Re: All the potential pics of Sebi, they chose this one? [EnderWiggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ā€œSo the nose of the saddle is supposed to penetrate? Hmm...thatā€™s a new one. Do you recommend wet or dry lube on the chain?ā€
Quote Reply