Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Lance Armstrong to buy WTC [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, Uber is only part of the Lowercase Capital Fund...writing about Uber just seems to be the chic thing for who knows why. Good for Lance being smart with his money and not investing in the fund managed by Chelsea's husband...

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: Lance Armstrong to buy WTC [tlc13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tlc13 wrote:
Defiant to the max. He had to get out there and remind folks he is rich and that the bastards did not beat him.

I'd probably feel the same way if I were him.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Lance Armstrong to buy WTC [Poon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man oh Man!

I think it is not very probable but in case it happens the Iron Cowboy, Ashley Horner would be a small thing in comparison !

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Poon wrote:
News reports suggest an early stage investment in Uber could net Lance $1 to $3 billion in investment gains.

Meanwhile, WTC potentially is available.

Can someone connect the dots?

Such high quality trolling, I would have thought Pubes was back (tear shed)

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Lance Armstrong to buy WTC [boobooaboo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
boobooaboo wrote:
On a similar note, he chides A-Rod for not doing charity work. I've lately been wondering why some pressure athletes to do charity work, but many CEO's make a lot more money and do no charity work. Is it a "public eye" thing?

I don’t know if this is a reason, but a lot of athletes are wealthy and retired by 40-45. Do they have a lot else going on? CEO’s are basically “working” 24/7 often times well into their 70’s. I’m sure they can have some charitable events scheduled in, but it’s not like they could devote a whole lot of time to it like a retired athlete could.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't help but appreciate the irony of Lance's fortune being saved by an investment in such a morally bankrupt CEO as Travis Kalnick.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Poon wrote:
News reports suggest an early stage investment in Uber could net Lance $1 to $3 billion in investment gains.

Meanwhile, WTC potentially is available.

Can someone connect the dots?

Keeping it plain and simple. The Anti Lance crew now even more have their panties in a wad... the rest of us are just laughing!!!!
Quote Reply

Prev Next