Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 100 Runs 100 Days 2017-2018 Challenge Thread: Dec 15-Mar 23 [BT_DreamChaser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 Ha ha Bobby!
You know I won’t touch water for many weeks. You (and Dev) are fish, and I must improve the R with a focus block
Last edited by: dtoce: Nov 16, 18 15:33
Quote Reply
Re: 100 Runs 100 Days 2017-2018 Challenge Thread: Dec 15-Mar 23 [BT_DreamChaser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: 100 Runs 100 Days 2017-2018 Challenge Thread: Dec 15-Mar 23 [plumber250] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
plumber250 wrote:
Day 1: 22F good start 7km easy as the sun rose

99 to go

Hold on there, Skippy, we haven't started yet

The 100/100 protocol usually goes as follows:

December 1st: Annual "Airing of Grievances" thread opens, wherein people complain that 30 minutes is too long for a minimum run

December 15, or so: Competition begins

December 16: People start complaining they can't upload files from Day 1 into the ST Training Log, where the official standings are kept

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: 100 Runs 100 Days 2017-2018 Challenge Thread: Dec 15-Mar 23 [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Err given that you quoted my post from December 15 2017. You can probably assume i know this

Suggest you stand on slightly more solid ground before getting all smart

“Skippy”

RandMart wrote:
plumber250 wrote:

99 to go

December 1st: Annual "Airing of Grievances" thread opens, wherein people complain that 30 minutes is too long for a minimum run

December 16: People start complaining they can't upload files from Day 1 into the ST Training Log, where the official standings are kept
Quote Reply
Re: 100 Runs 100 Days 2017-2018 Challenge Thread: Dec 15-Mar 23 [plumber250] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
plumber250 wrote:
Err given that you quoted my post from December 15 2017. You can probably assume i know this

Suggest you stand on slightly more solid ground before getting all smart

“Skippy”

So I did

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Last edited by: RandMart: Nov 18, 18 9:24
Quote Reply
Re: 100 Runs 100 Days 2017-2018 Challenge Thread: Dec 15-Mar 23 [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
plumber250 wrote:

99 to go

Yes this is roughly the process. Get a month of base miles in now and shore up the grievances for Dec 1. We can spend 2 weeks getting it out of our system and then the running begins for real. Sorry I have not been on this thread. Last few weeks were either work, or swimming. I need to get 154K of swimming in before end of year to hit my target for 1200km for the year. Roughly speaking I need to do 3.8K swim per day every day the rest of the year to hit the target. So you'll have a fish guy rambling about running shortly.
Quote Reply
Re: 100 Runs 100 Days 2017-2018 Challenge Thread: Dec 15-Mar 23 [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I won't be joining the "official" challenge as I am just wrapping up my own. As of today I've run 93 out of the last 100 days for a total of 501 miles. It's been an interesting experiment as I've not run that type of frequency ever in 62 years. I had to stop swimming and biking in order to get in my runs. There were a couple of times that I was ready to stop but ice and ibuprofen keep me going. Three of the seven days I missed were due to skin cancer surgery so that was excusable. I'm shutting it down this week (< 3 mile runs) in preparation of my first ultra marathon this Saturday. I feel strong and confident that I will finish as long as I pace accordingly. I need to start swimming and biking again to be ready for some races at the beginning of the year and that is why I won't be joining the "official" challenge. Good luck!
Quote Reply
Re: 100 Runs 100 Days 2017-2018 Challenge Thread: Dec 15-Mar 23 [TJ56] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Cheers, Neal

+1 mph Faster
Quote Reply

Prev Next