Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
NBC Broadcast: not sure if I miss Al Trautwig or not
Quote | Reply
I’ve rolled my eyes for about 25 years at some of his commentary, but it feels weird without him.
Quote Reply
Re: NBC Broadcast: not sure if I miss Al Trautwig or not [davetallo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I miss him, don’t like the new guy

Yellowfin Endurance Coaching and Bike Fits
USAT Level 1, USAC Level 3
Quote Reply
Re: NBC Broadcast: not sure if I miss Al Trautwig or not [surfNJmatt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bring Al Trautwig back. This new guy is very plain cut-and-dry.

Team Zoot-Texas, and Pickle Juice
Quote Reply
Re: NBC Broadcast: not sure if I miss Al Trautwig or not [davetallo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I loved Al, though has a long time NY Rangers fan I’m a bit biased. It’s definitely not the same without him.

Quote | Reply
Pretty sure the new guy has done voice over work for some of the mandatory training videos I have had to watch. He brings the same skills, charm, and excitement to this broadcast.

Hobbs would be better.
Quote Reply
Re: NBC Broadcast: not sure if I miss Al Trautwig or not [fat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
fat wrote:
Pretty sure the new guy has done voice over work for some of the mandatory training videos I have had to watch. He brings the same skills, charm, and excitement to this broadcast.

Hobbs would be better.

New guy sounds like the "I am a triathlete" animated robotronic video on YouTube.....

Team Zoot-Texas, and Pickle Juice
Last edited by: Taugen: Nov 24, 18 14:13
Quote Reply
Re: NBC Broadcast: not sure if I miss Al Trautwig or not [Taugen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed.

Now onto the personal stories part of the broadcast.

Will they cover the proposal at the finish line?

Will the robot comment on the 2 liter Coke bottle grab?

Anyone else to suggest for voiceover?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
fat wrote:
Agreed.

Now onto the personal stories part of the broadcast.

Will they cover the proposal at the finish line?

Will the robot comment on the 2 liter Coke bottle grab?

Harvey Feirstein.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is awful!

Team Zoot So Cal
Quote Reply
Re: NBC Broadcast: not sure if I miss Al Trautwig or not [Karl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I NEVER want to hear someone complain about the music I use in my videos again. NEVER! Lol
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bill hader as Harvey fierstein would be good.

Will they mention any coaches? Sutton for example?
Quote Reply
Re: NBC Broadcast: not sure if I miss Al Trautwig or not [talbotcox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ur music is so-so.....this guy f-ing sucks!
Quote Reply
Re: NBC Broadcast: not sure if I miss Al Trautwig or not [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did I miss something? I fell alleep to the violin and piano playing in the background.
Quote Reply
Re: NBC Broadcast: not sure if I miss Al Trautwig or not [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Except when u debut the canyon. That's was sweet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m going to give the pro coverage/other coverage balance - given the time constraints of the program - a grade of “excellent” this year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
fat wrote:

Gus Johnson
Quote Reply
Re: NBC Broadcast: not sure if I miss Al Trautwig or not [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
fat wrote:

Gus Johnson

Sam Elliott!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
notable:
-no Prince of Bahrain coverage.
-surprisingly light on the mention of the marquee sponsor.
-I’m reallly glad they covered the 85 year old finishing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When is the rebroadcast, My viewing was interrupted for a weather report on a possible tornado in an uninhabited location and to top it off the weather guy was not concerned about the weather. Usually they also break into their sister station but it had some football game on.

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Re: NBC Broadcast: not sure if I miss Al Trautwig or not [Billabong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I take it ur near or in OBX?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gilbert Gottfried?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Especially when it hit the ground... Over.... And over..... And over....and....haha

http://www.sfuelsgolonger.com
Quote Reply
Re: NBC Broadcast: not sure if I miss Al Trautwig or not [surfNJmatt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This guy's voice was Brutal, get me John Hamm.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: NBC Broadcast: not sure if I miss Al Trautwig or not [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ben Stein would be better.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am a cheeseball. I admit it. I loved Al Trautwig and the previous production company. This is the end of an era. I feel like this show had all the drama and emotion of an informative filmstrip on personal hygiene we used to watch in 5th grade.
Last edited by: tankinisusanne: Nov 24, 18 16:06
Quote Reply

Prev Next