Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Lucy Charles - Best Video Yet #Konaseries
Quote | Reply
Hello ST,

Just posted my video with Lucy. I truly think it’s the best video yet. After talking with her she is a new person from last year. I spent some time with here and Reece in Slovakia earlier and then again in South Africa 70.3 wc. They told me she did not taper for 70.3 worlds. Her main focus was kona. South Africa was a last second decision in the middle of a big block. I don’t know why but I have a feeling we might witness an upset. Who else thinks lucy will be the first to cross the line?

Ps to the hater who hated on all my drone shots. I did not even get out my drone for Lucy’s video! 😘 Your welcome! Haha

Also if you wanna win a roka swim skin and win Lucy’s from the race follow my gram. 😉 Instagram.com/talbotcox

Quote Reply
Re: Lucy Charles - Best Video Yet #Konaseries [talbotcox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed. Best video to date (right ahead of the EMJ camps). Bookmarking this to watch on repeat on the trainer. Thank you for all this great content and coverage!!
Last edited by: karmatraining: Oct 10, 18 16:14
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
talbotcox wrote:
Hello ST,

Just posted my video with Lucy. I truly think it’s the best video yet. After talking with her she is a new person from last year. I spent some time with here and Reece in Slovakia earlier and then again in South Africa 70.3 wc. They told me she did not taper for 70.3 worlds. Her main focus was kona. South Africa was a last second decision in the middle of a big block. I don’t know why but I have a feeling we might witness an upset. Who else thinks lucy will be the first to cross the line?

Ps to the hater who hated on all my drone shots. I did not even get out my drone for Lucy’s video! 😘 Your welcome! Haha

Also if you wanna win a roka swim skin and win Lucy’s from the race follow my gram. 😉 Instagram.com/talbotcox

I think LC will win. She needs to get her tactics right, if she can hang on to some slower pros wheels on the bike, perhaps push that 12m boundary and hit the run with a reasonable lead she's got a good chance.
Quote Reply
Re: Lucy Charles - Best Video Yet #Konaseries [zedzded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for doing this, will watch later.
Quote Reply
Re: Lucy Charles - Best Video Yet #Konaseries [Jackets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The video itself was kool except for the queer guy from every man jack guy, that guy is truly weird!!!

Speed kills unless you have speed skills!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, this was amazing! Great job TC.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hope you are right about her taking the win. That would be awesome. Thanks for the great content. The swim shots and underwater footage are also helpful from a technical angle.

Watching her run it seems like she is losing some mechanicall leverage from over flexible swimmer knees and also swimmer ankles. She's almost kicks her legs out straight ahead before flexing a bit on impact, but is forced into some extra vertical displacement because of the straighter leg and losing the mechanical leverage during the compression phase from a more "bent knee"...almost the "seat is too high" version of running. But maybe an optical illusion from the video angle, however the guy running beside her has more of a conventional bent knee angle. Just looking at that, this appears to be some of the delta between her marathon and say Rinnie or Daniela who get a bit more quad and glute engagement in their run stride (at least visually).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great video!

Please ask LC to get her helmet strap figured out for this year’s race.
Quote Reply
Re: Lucy Charles - Best Video Yet #Konaseries [playero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great content. Loving the underwater shots!
Quote Reply
Re: Lucy Charles - Best Video Yet #Konaseries [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanders...'nuff said. Need more? Froome...neither are pretty but they get the job done.
Quote Reply
Re: Lucy Charles - Best Video Yet #Konaseries [stax88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do we say, her seat is too high????
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great video! Wouldn't call it an upset if Lucy Charles wins - Ryf is superstrong but so is Lucy. If anyone else wins, it would be an upset. OK maybe not if Rinny were to win (who may also be stronger than she has ever been...).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Love the videos, but any consideration for some different genres of music? Maybe you've added some rock, but I've only ever heard electronic music.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I do love the Lucy video best of all but the Sara True video is excellent also. She comes across as super genuine and down to earth. Also, some good underwater shots of her in the pool.

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Loved the chocolate line of questioning!
Quote Reply
Re: Lucy Charles - Best Video Yet #Konaseries [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cloy wrote:
Love the videos, but any consideration for some different genres of music? Maybe you've added some rock, but I've only ever heard electronic music.

Agree.. cant stand the music on these videos.. I try and turn the volume right down whenever I think there is no dialogue so probably miss some things...
Quote Reply
Re: Lucy Charles - Best Video Yet #Konaseries [flight<bird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Such a bummer. Especially when its provided To you for free. 😂 I like it and gets me pumped so sorry. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
talbotcox wrote:
Such a bummer. Especially when its provided To you for free. 😂 I like it and gets me pumped so sorry. :)

Well opinions are like assholes right... ?
Quote Reply
Re: Lucy Charles - Best Video Yet #Konaseries [flight<bird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New.. They're good but you can't please them all. Thanks for watching though I appreciate the support. 👍🏼
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Happy to provide feedback but clearly it isnt being received well.. maybe have a sleep in...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't think anyone will be in the ball park of Ryf...
Quote Reply
Re: Lucy Charles - Best Video Yet #Konaseries [Shambolic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think LC will definitely be a future WC but probably not this year. Hope I'm wrong though.
Quote Reply
Re: Lucy Charles - Best Video Yet #Konaseries [Triheaven] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The talk is of her going back to ITU to try for the Olympics. I hope that's not the case as I definitely think she could be the future WC too...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ha, amazing. You have just continued to validate my theory that Lucy Charles never does an interview/blog without mentioning Reece. Quite frankly it's weird.
Quote Reply
Re: Lucy Charles - Best Video Yet #Konaseries [tuckandgo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe she loves him! ;)
Quote Reply

Prev Next