Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: To All The Morons in the Monkey Thread [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You gotta admit - the posts in this thread are quintessential ST LR. The very reason we all spend time on this forum. Thanks JSA and Duffy for providing the perfect substantive response to this thread.

Like watching the Presidential debates or NASCAR. We want entertainment and wrecks. All this intellectual pontificating is just...UnAmerican!
Last edited by: JD21: Aug 30, 18 18:22
Quote Reply
Re: To All The Morons in the Monkey Thread [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
You gotta admit - the posts in this thread are quintessential ST LR. The very reason we all spend time on this forum. Thanks JSA and Duffy for providing the perfect substantive response to this thread.

Like watching the Presidential debates or NASCAR. We want entertainment and wrecks. All this intellectual pontificating is just...UnAmerican!

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: To All The Morons in the Monkey Thread [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. To be fair, it went exactly as I expected, and the responses of everyone involved were pretty much what I anticipated from the bellige... Uh the participants.
Quote Reply
Re: To All The Morons in the Monkey Thread [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:

We used to have a saying back when we were on a pump (a deployment at sea, riding around on gator freighters) and playing penny/nickel/dime poker: It involved that monkey doing what's it's doing and us remarking that we'd pay .50 to watch it doing that, when it came to the price of poker. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
Yes. To be fair, it went exactly as I expected, and the responses of everyone involved were pretty much what I anticipated from the bellige... Uh the participants.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: To All The Morons in the Monkey Thread [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You should be paying attention to the last preseason game right now!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: To All The Morons in the Monkey Thread [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a shit laptop. Smart monkey.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
You should be paying attention to the last preseason game right now!

I am. Tim Boyle looks awesome.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Danny Etling doesn't. But he can run.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Of course, as soon as I praise Tim Boyle, he looks like a monkey fucking a football and throws an INT ...

Quote Reply
Re: To All The Morons in the Monkey Thread [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey hey we're the DJMonkeys, or is it DJMonkees...

Last edited by: axlsix3: Aug 30, 18 19:59
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I see what you did there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
I see what you did there.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Cheese eating surrender monkey." HA! HA! HA! That's awesome! I am not familiar with the surrender monkey, but, the surrender cobra is a Michigan thing:

Quote Reply
Re: To All The Morons in the Monkey Thread [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
You guys need to learn the difference between monkeys and chimps, which are great apes. Like us. You apes. ;-)

Amen. I've worked with monkeys and handled them. Pound for pound the toughest was the fascicularis macaque--a monkey, not an ape. Here's a beautiful old guy:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pound for pound there's more intelligence displayed in this thread than the other.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
"Cheese eating surrender monkey." HA! HA! HA! That's awesome! I am not familiar with the surrender monkey, but, the surrender cobra is a Michigan thing:

IDK the colors look the same. Ohhh if only windywave was here !

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Last edited by: Leddy: Aug 31, 18 7:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: To All The Morons in the Monkey Thread [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This thread gives me a "heart on"...

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,
Quote Reply
Re: To All The Morons in the Monkey Thread [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

Your signature line works perfectly here
Quote Reply
Re: To All The Morons in the Monkey Thread [mv2005] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: To All The Morons in the Monkey Thread [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply