Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Iron Cowboy Vermont's Toughest [rrheisler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rrheisler wrote:
If I decide to put one of these things on (which is more likely than my wife would like to admit), it wouldn't be iron distance. We'd do some other distance - whatever the land dictates, rather than going in attempting to shoehorn the 2.4/112/26.2 in.

Are you talking about a swim, gravel bike and then trail/dirt road run? I keep thinking it would be the ultimate event for us folks who love triathlon but also love the woods and great outdoors. And gravel biking is the best in my book. Safe roads, beautiful scenery, endless riding options in Vermont.

Death is easy....peaceful. Life is harder.
Quote Reply
Re: Iron Cowboy Vermont's Toughest [70Trigirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's exactly what I'm thinking. And either Vermont or New Hampshire (or both).

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: Iron Cowboy Vermont's Toughest [rrheisler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rrheisler wrote:
That's exactly what I'm thinking. And either Vermont or New Hampshire (or both).

WOW!!! that is truly exciting. I know many local triathletes (former Ironman athletes) who no longer want to ride on our Vermont paved roads as traffic has gotten too dangerous. Gravel bike rides are hugely popular here in Vermont and SO much safer. As soon as my upcoming Ironman is over, the tri bike will go back to the basement and stay on the trainer for the rest of the season. And we will only ride our gravel, mountain, & fat bikes until next spring. It's gotten that dangerous that I only ride on the road when I have to ride the tri-bike 2-3 months before an IM event. So I am very excited to hear about a possible gravel bike triathlon in Vermont or NH. I would happily ride my gravel bike all summer! And I know I'm not alone :-)

Death is easy....peaceful. Life is harder.
Quote Reply
Re: Iron Cowboy Vermont's Toughest [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"i think we ST should ban mention of this guys name like done with LA. he keeps getting credit for his false accomplishment, and making money off it."

Why do you say that? What false accomplishments?
Last edited by: Griff428: Apr 17, 19 3:45
Quote Reply

Prev Next