Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ST Smart Trainer Deal - Tell me why I shouldn't
Quote | Reply
I am about to pull the trigger on the ST discounted Zwift smart trainer deal. I am looking for a quality trainer that makes the trainer more entertaining. Tell me why I should pull the trigger on the Zwift\Cycleops Hammer trainer deal.

Thanks...
Quote Reply
Re: ST Smart Trainer Deal - Tell me why I shouldn't [Fast&Crooked] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What’s the deal?
Quote Reply
Re: ST Smart Trainer Deal - Tell me why I shouldn't [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If signed up for the Circ drive, it goes from $1,260 to under 1K. Pelus a year free of Zwift.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Smart Trainer Deal - Tell me why I shouldn't [Fast&Crooked] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Under $1k covers a lot of territory...Under $1k as in $999??
Quote Reply
Re: ST Smart Trainer Deal - Tell me why I shouldn't [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$950
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fast&Crooked wrote:
I am about to pull the trigger on the ST discounted Zwift smart trainer deal. I am looking for a quality trainer that makes the trainer more entertaining. Tell me why I should pull the trigger on the Zwift\Cycleops Hammer trainer deal.

Thanks...

I think it's a good deal if you use zwift and are in the market for a trainer. lots of new trainers just announced like kickr core at $899 but not available yet and I've heard mostly good things about the Hammer. I haven't used the hammer but I can't imagine you'd be disappointed based on reviews.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think the Hammer is the one to get. Why I didn't pull the trigger on Dan's deal:

1. I don't want Zwift. Nor do I need a cassette nor a USB extension. If you need/want all those, then it is a great deal.
2. [More importantly] This is a bad time to buy a trainer. Look at Wahoo. You have to wonder whether there is a new, killer Hammer coming around the corner.
Quote Reply