Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well I never thought I'd see the day, but last night was my first experience with this. I just got off antibiotics and haven't quite been, myself, shall we say. I had a 20 mile run last night and on mile 18 there was a knock knock knock on the back door and I knew there was no making it through. I was on trails and hadn't seen anyone so I hid behind a tree. Midway through I hear twigs cracking and turn and make eye contact with a horrified and very attractive gal. I don't think she will ever unsee that event. Oh well. I always take a ziplock bag with a few wet wipes on my long runs just in case and I was very thankful for those.
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like you maybe shouldn't make a regular habit of doing it where you work...

http://www.nj.com/...eved_himself_un.html
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:
Well I never thought I'd see the day, but last night was my first experience with this. I just got off antibiotics and haven't quite been, myself, shall we say. I had a 20 mile run last night and on mile 18 there was a knock knock knock on the back door and I knew there was no making it through. I was on trails and hadn't seen anyone so I hid behind a tree. Midway through I hear twigs cracking and turn and make eye contact with a horrified and very attractive gal. I don't think she will ever unsee that event. Oh well. I always take a ziplock bag with a few wet wipes on my long runs just in case and I was very thankful for those.
Your username just got more awesome.
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [afrizzledfry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I forgot to plant a water bottle on a 30 k run. Was dying for a drink. Saw a church and decided to look for a garden hose or something. There were tomato bushes - so I sucked on juice of 2 tomatoes. Not proud..
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [justarunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowtwitch, where no one drafts and everyone has bowel problems.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
20 years of managing ulcerative colitis... I'm past any form of pride in this area.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [brider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've left a lot of crap in the woods, but one time I ran across a frozen pond (skating rink) and made it to the washroom. Good thing I brought my microspikes!
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [bmullin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bmullin wrote:
Looks like you maybe shouldn't make a regular habit of doing it where you work...

He doesn't work in the Holmdel school district at whose HS track he did his business; the article isn't clear about that. He's the superintendent in another district, and lives in a town next to Holmdel.

I'm in the Holmdel school district; daughter attends Holmdel HS.

Guy has issues.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Post deleted by windschatten [ In reply to ]
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:
klehner wrote:
bmullin wrote:

He doesn't work in the Holmdel school district at whose HS track he did his business; the article isn't clear about that. He's the superintendent in another district, and lives in a town next to Holmdel.

I'm in the Holmdel school district; daughter attends Holmdel HS.

Guy has issues.

Yeah, he has issues with the HS not unlocking their restrooms even though he had asked them to.

Some people are vindictive beyond imagination. LOL

Just image the money spent on poop patrol to "flush" this guy out.

Some reality is stranger than fiction.

Do they lock up the port-a-johns at the track, too?

What's your connection to this?

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [ChrisT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have to bring this post back to the top...because I did something I am not proud of.

Preface: Ok. So lets start this out by saying I do not eat dairy. Haven't for a good long time. I was also getting over a cold. So I was not feeling too well and a lady friend (just a friend) brought me a large chocolate shake from McDonalds. I inhaled it because it was delicious and since I dont eat sweet nor do I eat dairy - this was a really bad idea but it was magic.
So this was Monday early evening. I decided that it would be a splendid idea to get a run in because i was feeling better and my buddy said there was this super attractive girl he was friends with that wanted to meet me and she just moved into town. Naturally I suddenly felt 100% and was ready to go out for a fun evening. Keep in mind I also rarely drink. Basically picture the movie "perfect storm" and my stomach is the little boat feeling awesome with tons of fish in it and then life is the storm and it decides to wreck my world and end the lives of everyone on board.

Well. Here is the play by play. Went for a run around 8 o'clock. Had rested a while so legs felt great. Sugar high was happening. Clipped it way faster than I should have. At the end of the run I got that "Oh no my stomach is twirling around like a drunk ribbon dancer at the 96 Olympics" feeling. finished run. stomach felt slightly better. kept doing off and on gymnastics with itself. Decided to eat a few tums and grab a few bites of a left over chicken salad sandwhich (in hindsight - i made the worst decisions ever regarding my stomach). Ok I am good to go.

I pick my buddy up. Go to her place to grab her. Stomach hurts off and on still. It is a nice expensive place. I notice the bathroom is spotless. Absolutely spotless. We uber to a nice bar/restaurant so I'm wearing dress pants, dress shoes, the whole get up. I am going to fake it until I make it because I am normally a homeless hobo. She doesn't know that. I am smart. Definitely a genius.

I start drinking. A bit too much. mix of everything. wine. whiskey. beer. My inner self is telling me this is awesome. My stomach is telling me otherwise. It starts to feel better somehow though. I think I am in the clear. I keep drinking. Suddenly - I am drunk. What happened? Who cares. Everyone is drunk. Life is a party.

We uber back to her place. My buddy and her are actually definitely not "just friends". I am going to leave. This is lame. She wants me to stay. I am confused and think I am in a swinger movie. I really need to go to home.

Suddenly my stomach starts to REALLY hate life. Think volcano boiling magma pit. I go to use the restroom thinking maybe I am going to take a pee and fart and it is just gas. There is a mirror behind the toilet. I am pretty. look at my jaw line. I start to pee. I am going to let out a little fart. I cant trust them. Test the water. Little one out and I am good to go. So I decide to let it rip. Full monty. No more time to waste. I let it go....

OH NO! In the mirror there is terror in my eyes. I HAVE JUST MADE A HUGE MISTAKE. I feel it on my leg. I immediately drop the pants. sit down. All hell breaks loose. Dear God have mercy on my soul. I am painting the toilet bowl a plethora of colors. The smell. The smell is so bad. I am tearing up. Sweating almost. I cant reach the switch to turn the bathroom fan on. I am dying. basking in my own stench. I start to laugh because this Disney movie has turned into a horror film. It keeps coming. I don't have this much room in my body for what is coming out. minutes seem like hours. I am sweating like a pig surrounded by a pack of lions. wave after wave. until it finally ends. Ok. I need to just jump in the shower. I can't even wipe this shitstorm up. I cant do that. it would be weird and they would know. This is a small apartment so the smell will waft out soon. I need to go home. I look at what I had just done. Splashes all over the toilet seat, back of the toilet got painted, it looks like a f*cked up picasso painting from hell. I try my best to wipe. It is fruitless. I already have shi* in my pants from my fart. i say "f*ck it". I am too far in to care now. I just pull the work pants up. WAIT. They are travel work pants. Stain free and dont absord water. YES. Try my best to tidy up. That smell though. No air freshner. Dear God. I go to flush. It is not one of those airplane toilets with super sucking qualities. It is not even one of those "I am wasting water on every flush" toilets. It isnt even one of those "the water pressure might be low" toilets. it is one of those trickle i can blow water through a straw harder than this toilet flushes and takes forever to fill back up. I have filled this toilet with mud water, soup, unidentifiable chunks of solid particles and the toilet is just twirling it all around and taking out a little at a time. this cannot be happening. I look up into the mirror. My face is one of shame and disbelief. I flush 5 or 6 times with delays in between to try and get this all out. Ok wait - they can hear this. This is now suspicious. They definitely suspect something. Hopefully they are getting it on and I am of no concern. Maybe they forgot about me. yes they probably forgot about me. I want to be forgotten. I want to forget. I will never un-see what has just happened in this white tiled marble counter beautiful sanctuary that once was. I have desecrated a beautiful place of reflection. I hate myself.

I walk out. She is in her room doing something. I look at my buddy. he looks at me. I just walk out the front door. I did not call an uber. No time. I see my truck. it is right out front. i get in. Sit down. I can feel my wet ass in my wet pants and the smell is still in full force. I am sitting in my own shit. Oh know she might find me! I text my buddy. Told him i grabbed an uber home and he needs to find his own ride.

i am now sitting in my truck. In the wee hours of the morning. In shit pants. alone. sweating. I am in a hotbox of my own odor and shame. I destroyed that poor girls bathroom. I hit it and I ran. This is what my life has come to. 29 years and this is where I am at. I suddenly feel super ashamed. I decide to go home. i can't call an uber. I am covered in shit. I decide to walk. It is about 5 miles. I dont care. I will walk my shame ridden shit covered body home and contemplate my existence.

the next day i get a text from my buddy: "Bro - I don't think you are ever allowed over here again. You destroyed her bathroom. She is not happy. I am dying laughing though. That is funny. Well done".

She has not talked to me since and everytime I see her. she just gives me this look. A look that portrays "you are not even a man".

So it was the delayed build up run shits gone horribly wrong. I am not proud of this but deep inside, I do get a good laugh.
Last edited by: Twinkie: Jun 8, 18 7:18
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [Twinkie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you.

Use this link to save $5 off your USAT membership renewal:
https://membership.usatriathlon.org/...A2-BAD7-6137B629D9B7
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If she ever has a kid with your friend, look at her when the kid has a dirty diaper and say, "I prepped you for this moment"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [Gtjojo189] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gtjojo189 wrote:
If she ever has a kid with your friend, look at her when the kid has a dirty diaper and say, "I prepped you for this moment"

A dirty diaper and what i did to that beautiful well decorated classy room of reflection and comfort - are like comparing a small spill of applesauce to a cement mixer with holes in it that has gone rogue.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Twinkie wrote:
She has not talked to me since and everytime I see her. she just gives me this look. A look that portrays "you are not even a man".

How often do you see her? Maybe, you should give her a gift card to Bed Bath & Beyond, or Lowes, or something? A handful of coupons for Febreeze?

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
Twinkie wrote:

How often do you see her? Maybe, you should give her a gift card to Bed Bath & Beyond, or Lowes, or something? A handful of coupons for Febreeze?

oh I should thank her for more than that. Imagine this scenario. We start getting all into it. Her comfy nice white comforter bed with 1000 thread count sheets. Smells of lavender and pheromones drifting through the air. When suddenly - out of nowhere - disaster strikes.

Glass half full mentality haha she may have sacrificed her bathroom but it was fate that led me there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You have an amazing way with words, I must say

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lol, the real-life Reuben Feffer?!...:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddGwvveSXxM

P.S. I started reading, then closed the thread, then came back and read the responses and had to read it and was laughing out loud with other people around me wondering what the hell is wrong with me.
Last edited by: Super D: Jun 8, 18 9:27
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [Super D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Super D wrote:
started reading, then closed the thread, then came back and read the responses and had to read it and was laughing out loud with other people around me wondering what the hell is wrong with me.

To be honest, when I got to this part ...

Twinkie wrote:
... my buddy said there was this super attractive girl he was friends with that wanted to meet me ...

Combined with the thread title, I KNEW it wasn't going to end well ... and I was NOT disappointed

Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [Super D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Super D wrote:
Lol, the real-life Reuben Feffer?!...:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddGwvveSXxM

P.S. I started reading, then closed the thread, then came back and read the responses and had to read it and was laughing out loud with other people around me wondering what the hell is wrong with me.

this..exactly this
Last edited by: Twinkie: Jun 8, 18 11:03
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Solid work, man. Well, not completely solid.............

-E
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well done sir.

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My Hubs is asleep beside me as I was reading this and I was trying not to wake him up from laughing my ass off. So funny and well written. Thanks for the hilarious read!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
Laura
Quote Reply
Re: I just shit my pants mid run [beeotch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That sort of answers my question: do women find scatalogical humor as funny as men do. Because I'm confident that men will laugh at farts and fart jokes for their whole lives as if they were first-graders.

My own wife has poop stories from her runs as well, but I don't think she finds those as funny in the retelling as I have about my own. She does admit that she's had emergencies on the run. One example: we took our toddler to a playground next to the Arkansas River in Tulsa. I wanted to show the toddler the men who were fishing, but my Mrs said "don't walk down there. That's where I had my emergency." She didn't think it was funny at all in the retelling. I thought it was hilarious.
Quote Reply

Prev Next