Login required to started new threads
Login required to post replies
FYI, I run HED Ardennes with Conti Ultra Sport 25mm tires (measuring 28mm installed) and that works too.
Ardennes are 25mm wide with 21mm inner rim width.
One very cool upgrade is an CNC-machined aluminum extension stick for my Tririg bridge plate that lets me mount the Garmin out front. Forum member Pwraddr designed and created it. I plan to post separate pictures on that later.
- HED Jet Black 9/Disc wheels
- Tririg Omega X front & rear brakes
- Tririg Alpha X bars
- Profile T1+ Carbon extensions
- Cane Creek headset
- Shimano R805 Di2 drivetrain
- Cee Gees pads
- XLab Torpedo bottle & cage on the Alpha X BTA Bracket
- Pwraddr's Garmin mount extension stick
- Garmin Edge 520
- Cobb 55 saddle with Cobb rear mount hydration system
- SRAM Red 22 170mm 52/36 crankset
- Powertap P1 pedals
- Premier Ultra Optimized Chain (with Premier's chain lube)
- Ultegra 11-25 cassette
- Continental Attack & Force tires
- Vittoria Latex tubes
And for the sake of comparison, here is my bike last year. That version took about 25W to ride the same speed as above.
This is the most amazing build I've ever seen on ST. Bravo sir. As a side note, there's nothing wrong with painting your aero bottle ;) Also, how do you like the vision BTA? I like mine. Your the first person I've seen besides myself to run it and I run it in the exact same configuration as you *but* I rotate the straw forwards toward the end of my aero bars and use a magnet to secure it.
I found a guy that had them machined in a UK time trialling forum and got a 10, 15 and a 20 degree kit. I am running the 15 at the moment. They look like they come out the Pro factory powder coated and everything. PM me if you want one and I will put you in touch.