Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2015 Cervelo P3 + ZIPP 404/808 - 56cm - PRICE DROP - $3700
Quote | Reply
2015 Cervelo P3 + ZIPP 404 and 808 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Wheels Size 56cm
Pristine Condition - this is essentially a brand new bike. Never crashed. Never dropped. Stored inside the house. Currently located in Austin, TX.

MORE IMAGES

This bike was purchased locally from Austin Tri Cyclist April 2015. I was raced in 4 local triathlons of sprint or olympic distance. It was not even used for training, essentially only racing for the 2016 season then it was stored indoors (in the master bedroom no less!) until I purchased it in the Fall of 2017.

I am the second owner of the bike. I purchased it in the Fall of 2017 with the intention of getting back into triathlon. It didn't happen. So this bike sat on a trainer from winter 2017 until now. My zwift profile is pretty pathetic, about 300 trainer miles since purchase. It has only been ridden outside twice for a total of approximately 75 miles.

Brand new everything cost over $7800. (I have included a copy of the original receipt below)

I am selling the entire setup for $3700. Local pickup is cash only. Will accept Paypal friends and family transfer (or you can pay the fees for the paypal protection) if shipping.

Shipping: I will have the bike and gear professionally packed and shipped. Cost will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Included are:

• 2015 Cervelo P3
  • Size: 56cm
  • Ultegra Drivetrain throughout
  • 3T Aura cockpit
  • Magura Aero Brakes

• ZIPP 808 Firecrest Carbon Clincher 700c Rear Wheel
  • ZIPP 404 Firecrest Carbon Clincher 700c Front Wheel
  • ZIPP Skewers and Valve Extenders
  • Comes with Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II tires 700 x 23

• XLab Torpedo Aero Water Bottle System (bottle not included , can be purchased for ~$25)
  • XLab Stealth Pocket 300
  • Shimano R550 SPD-SL Pedals (black, pictured below but I am taking the current white pedals off unless you want to purchase them for extra)
  • Lightly Used Garneau triathlon shoes. Size 11 (but they run a little small)
  • (The garmin sensors will be removed from the bike prior to selling)

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. This bike is fast, beautiful and is in perfect condition.

Thanks

Last edited by: JDAD: Mar 18, 18 19:57
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Cervelo P3 + ZIPP 404/808 - 56cm - PRISTINE condition plus extras [JDAD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dang, I just checked with my fitter and this is one size too big for me. Best of luck in selling it!
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Cervelo P3 + ZIPP 404/808 - 56cm - PRISTINE condition plus extras [ifxitonce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Considering selling the wheels separately as there has been lots of interest in them. If you are interested in the wheels please PM me your offer.

The wheels have around 200 miles on them total, they are flawless.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Cervelo P3 + ZIPP 404/808 - 56cm - PRISTINE condition plus extras [JDAD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PRICE DROP

New Price: $3700 + actual shipping costs
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Cervelo P3 + ZIPP 404/808 - 56cm - PRICE DROP - $3700 [JDAD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What price for the bike without the wheels?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the wheels still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2015 Cervelo P3 + ZIPP 404/808 - 56cm - PRICE DROP - $3700 [JDAD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for wheelset?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have this bike for sale ?
If so I be interested in it without wheels .
I already have a Zipp Disc/Zipp 808 race wheels
What’s price without wheels ?

Tim
Quote Reply