Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - BMC TM01 M-S ($1300 obo)
Quote | Reply
*Updated Jun 7, 2018*

Available:
- BMC TM01 M-S Frameset - $1,300 obo

For sale again after the last buyer whined about cosmetic issues of the frame so I'm putting in bold the bits that you need to read carefully so we don't waste time sending an expensive frame on jet setting vacations over the continental US.

BMC TM01 Size M-S (2012 or 13 model I think). Frameset purchased from a forum member here on ST back in 2014. Built it up with top-of-the-line parts and has been my main racing bike since. Rode it for 2-3 seasons of tris and moving onto a new bike so parting with the old.

The frameset is in overall very good functional shape. A few scuffs and marks here and there from living on this Earth for a couple of years. Here's what it means:

- You will find some rock chips on the frame but nothing that impacts the integrity of the frame. I ride my bike and don't give a toss about pointless details so if you are like me, you won't notice them
- Protector on the drive side chainstay shows wear from (surprise!) chains. Completely cosmetic
- Driveside horizontal dropout has a screw in it as opposed to the original part. This works better in my experience but I will include 4x brand new dropout adjusters from BMC. I suggest you keep the screw I have in there unless you want surprise brake rub in a race.
- BB area shows some marks from dropping the chain on the inside a few time. 100% cosmetic
- Some bolts show corrosion but the thread is not affected. 100% cosmetic
- Left side rubber stopper near head tube is missing. 100% cosmetic

I implore you to ask all questions before buying. I'm not gonna go through the trouble of taking the frame back from another weenie.

A very stiff and light bike for TT/Tri. Comes with all the bolts and spacers. I've been using 3T Brezza II for this bike and I think it's one of the better bars for this frame. Good integration with the front-end (clean cable routing, adjustability). A very well-regarded local builder optimized the front-end and cable routing so I would prefer to sell frameset + aerobars together.

Sold:
- 3T Brezza II aerobar system (inc. all bolts and a bunch of extra carbon extensions) - $300 obo
- Hed Jet 9 Plus Wheelset (inc. 10spd spacer, HED tubeless rim tape) - SOLD
- Flo Disc wheel
- Di2 mini TT gruppo (RD, FD, TT STI, TT Bar-end, e-Tube cables, Junctions, Battery, charger)
- Dura Ace 9000 crankset (165mm, 55/42t + 39t inner ring)
- Fizik Mistica Ksium rails - $80 obo
- Fizik Tritone Carbon rails - $80 obo

- Stages Dura Ace 9000 PM (NDS only) 2nd Gen - $300 obo

BMC TM01 Size M-S
(2012 or 13 model I think). Frameset purchased from a forum member here on ST back in 2014. Built it up with top-of-the-line parts and has been my main racing bike since. Rode it for 2-3 seasons of tris and moving onto a new bike so parting with the old.

The frameset is in overall very good shape. A few scuffs and marks here and there from living on this Earth for a couple of years. A very stiff and light bike for TT/Tri. Comes with all the bolts and spacers. I've been using 3T Brezza II for this bike and I think it's one of the better bars for this frame. Good integration with the front-end (clean cable routing, adjustability). A very well-regarded local builder optimized the front-end and cable routing so I would prefer to sell frameset + aerobars together.

Details of the build

- Full Dura Ace 9000 Di2 w/ Stages PM
- Praxis Works BB30 conversion BB
- 165mm crank arm, 55/49 + 11/28t
- 3T Brezza II aero bar
- Choice of: Fizik Tritone w/ Carbon rails or Mistica w/ Kisium
- HED Jet9 Plus wheelset w/ Corsa G+ tires (<500mi on these wheels) purchased new in 2017
- Super clean build w/ minimal cable exposure
- Oversized RD pulley n jockey wheel

Here's a list of all the extra stuff that comes with the sale. If sold separately, these parts will go separately as well:
- All stem spacers / bolts
- 3T hardware w/ bolts & spacers for 0-50mm rise
- 3T carbon compact elbow cradle
- 3x pairs of carbon extension (2x straight, 1x s-bend)
- Extra RD hanger, small parts for the frame
- Di2 external battery charger

#KISPERFORMANCE
Last edited by: azurebl911: Jun 8, 18 10:46
Quote Reply
Re: FS - BMC TM01 M-S Dura Ace Di2 Stages PM [azurebl911] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Re: FS - BMC TM01 M-S Dura Ace Di2 Stages PM [azurebl911] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Re: FS - BMC TM01 M-S Dura Ace Di2 Stages PM - *Price Lowered* [azurebl911] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like parting out is the way to go so here's a recap of where things stand:

Sold:
- Flo Disc wheel
- Di2 mini TT gruppo (RD, FD, TT STI, TT Bar-end, e-Tube cables, Junctions, Battery, charger)

Available:
- BMC TM01 M-S Frameset (please refer to OP for condition) - $2000
- 3T Brezza II aerobar system (inc. all bolts and a bunch of extra carbon extensions) - $300
- Dura Ace 9000 crankset (165mm, 55/42t + 39t inner ring)
- Stages Dura Ace 9000 PM (NDS only) - $350
- Hed Jet 9 Plus Wheelset (inc. 10spd spacer, HED tubeless rim tape) - $1,000
- Fizik Tritone Carbon rails - $100
- Fizik Mistica Ksium rails - $100

Thx for looking

#KISPERFORMANCE
Last edited by: azurebl911: Mar 19, 18 9:36
Quote Reply
Re: FS - BMC TM01 M-S Dura Ace Di2 Stages PM - *Price Lowered* [azurebl911] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
*Bump* - OP updated

Available:
- BMC TM01 M-S Frameset (please refer to OP for condition) - $2000 obo
- 3T Brezza II aerobar system (inc. all bolts and a bunch of extra carbon extensions) - $300 obo
- Stages Dura Ace 9000 PM (NDS only) - $350 obo
- Hed Jet 9 Plus Wheelset (inc. 10spd spacer, HED tubeless rim tape) - $1,000 obo
- Fizik Tritone Carbon rails - $100 obo
- Fizik Mistica Ksium rails - $100 obo

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HED wheelset SOLD

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
3T aerobars sold

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Re: FS - BMC TM01, DA 9000 Stages PM, Fizik saddles *Price Lowered* [azurebl911] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent!
Quote Reply
Re: FS - BMC TM01, DA 9000 Stages PM, Fizik saddles *Price Lowered* [bkdeluxe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Replied earlier today. Check your inbox :)

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Re: FS - BMC TM01, DA 9000 Stages PM, Fizik saddles *Price Lowered* [azurebl911] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump - price lowered

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Bo,
My email is sergei.klimov@yahoo.com
Send me an invoice through paypal for the frame, $1,200. According to ebay it includes all the bolts and spacers. I will also offer you $50 for fizik saddle you have on the picture. By the way, what is the difference between Fizik Tritone w/ Carbon rails and Mistica w/ Kisium?

Thank you

Sergei
Quote Reply
Re: FS - BMC TM01, DA 9000 Stages PM, Fizik saddles *Price Lowered* [sergei.klimov] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll send you a separate email, Sergei. The saddles have been sold already but we can work on the price for the frameset. I did not agree to $1,200 but said I will work with you. We can discuss in the email.

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump! BMC sold!

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Re: FS - DA 9000 Stages PM 165 arm only ($300) [azurebl911] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - relisting the frameset for sale

#KISPERFORMANCE
Quote Reply
Re: FS - DA 9000 Stages PM 165 arm only ($300) [azurebl911] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump