Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Two Down, 10,999,998 to Go...
Quote | Reply
They should do a follow-up story on this couple 6 months from now to see if they actually left and no longer reside in the evil hellhole that is America. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Two Down, 10,999,998 to Go... [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I made $10K/week, working part time from my home! PM me to find out how I did it!

(BK, just trying to help push some folks to respond to troll bait, no thanks necessary).
Quote Reply
Re: Two Down, 10,999,998 to Go... [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cecil the lion suffered for 10-12 hours because the asshat dentist couldn't shoot straight.

http://www.foxnews.com/...searcher-claims.html
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
They should do a follow-up story on this couple 6 months from now to see if they actually left and no longer reside in the evil hellhole that is America. ;-)

you're not a trump supporter pretending not to be one, right? just checking. again. to be on the safe side ;-)

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:

And while you are updating this story don't forget the fat guy pedaling around America. By now he has got to be ripped!

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Two Down, 10,999,998 to Go... [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
big kahuna wrote:

And while you are updating this story don't forget the fat guy pedaling around America. By now he has got to be ripped!

Ha!! I completely forgot about that guy. Did he ever make it out of his home state?

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Two Down, 10,999,998 to Go... [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
jkca1 wrote:
big kahuna wrote:

Ha!! I completely forgot about that guy. Did he ever make it out of his home state?

My guess is that he got stuck at a donut store.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply