Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Russians assassinating people overseas - UK again
Quote | Reply
https://www.theguardian.com/...d-on-salisbury-visit

First we have litvenyenko with pollonium and a trail all over London on to a BA flight back to Moscow

This time they used a nerve agent and I think 21 people are in hospital

It is almost unbelievable, but then you think it's russia so perhaps not
Quote Reply
Re: Russians assassinating people overseas - UK again [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/09/skripals-condition-still-serious-says-amber-rudd-on-salisbury-visit
First we have litvenyenko with pollonium and a trail all over London on to a BA flight back to Moscow

Fake News. False flag operation by liberals to discredit Russia. Take the Red Pill and see the truth.
Its a well established fact Russia loves western Democracies. So much so, that it actively participates in their elections.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Russians assassinating people overseas - UK again [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/09/skripals-condition-still-serious-says-amber-rudd-on-salisbury-visit

How do we know it was the Russians.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:

Saw a blurb this morning about boycotting the World Cup. Pisses me off to no end that it was awarded to Russia.
Quote Reply
Re: Russians assassinating people overseas - UK again [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
Saw a blurb this morning about boycotting the World Cup. Pisses me off to no end that it was awarded to Russia.

Once again, the US has to lead by example. We've been planning to boycott the World Cup since last fall!

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Re: Russians assassinating people overseas - UK again [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Pisses me off to no end that it was awarded to Russia.

Me too. This is bullshit. Let's boycott!!
Quote Reply
Re: Russians assassinating people overseas - UK again [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
Andrewmc wrote:

Fake News. False flag operation by liberals to discredit Russia. Take the Red Pill and see the truth.
Its a well established fact Russia loves western Democracies. So much so, that it actively participates in their elections.

FTW!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't worry, Trump will work out a deal with Putin to build a special task force to protect the world against future assassins.
Quote Reply
Re: Russians assassinating people overseas - UK again [burnman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnman wrote:
Uncle Arqyle wrote:

Once again, the US has to lead by example. We've been planning to boycott the World Cup since last fall!

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Russians assassinating people overseas - UK again [burnman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnman wrote:
Uncle Arqyle wrote:

Yes, you have and you've done a great job of executing that strategy. Its really hard to lose to teams like Panama but you pulled it off!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saw a blurb this morning about boycotting the World Cup.

Can you imagine how that would go over in England?

If the country boycotted the World Cup in Russia because a few Russians were killed in London there would be riots in the street.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"I do respect him. Well, I respect a lot of people, but that doesn't mean I'll get along with them," Trump told O'Reilly.

O'Reilly pressed on, declaring to the president that "Putin is a killer."

Unfazed, Trump didn't back away, but rather compared Putin's reputation for extrajudicial killings with the United States'.

"There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers," Trump said. "Well, you think our country is so innocent?"

“Read the transcript.”
Quote Reply
Re: Russians assassinating people overseas - UK again [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Andrewmc wrote:

Then perhaps the Soviets?

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Russians assassinating people overseas - UK again [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
Andrewmc wrote:

Then perhaps the Soviets?

It could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why did whoever it was go the the lengths of using nerve agent? If the Russians wanted him dead (not clear that they particularly did) why not use a less dramatic method, but then they did appear to use polonium last time, so they have form on unconventional methods.

Cui bono?
Quote Reply
Re: Russians assassinating people overseas - UK again [Nobbie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, it was the Russians. It had to be as dramatic and viable as possible because Putin was sending a message. Snitches get stiches. And their families too. Russias political methods are now virtually indistinguishable from those of the mafia, with Putin as the Capo di Capi.

Nobbie wrote:
Why did whoever it was go the the lengths of using nerve agent? If the Russians wanted him dead (not clear that they particularly did) why not use a less dramatic method, but then they did appear to use polonium last time, so they have form on unconventional methods.
Cui bono?

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone remember what happened to the main opposition leader to Putin 3 years ago? Murdered right in front of the Kremlin. I think Putin hired OJ to find the real killer.

Really, I really don't think anything is off the table to keep Putin in power.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Time for the UK to decide - does it want the South East to continue to be Putin's hunting ground or say no to billions of Russian wealth parked in London real estate? They've turned a bling eye to 14 suspicious Russian deaths already but maybe this tips the balance. I'm intrigued why Putin made such a spectacle out of this one but I guess you don't know you've completely cowed a country until you rub murder in their face and get away with it.

"Are you sure we're going fast enough?" - Emil Zatopek
Quote Reply
Re: Russians assassinating people overseas - UK again [Bretom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We're going to be really cross if they do it again
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I suspect we have a cunning plan

"Are you sure we're going fast enough?" - Emil Zatopek
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We told them to stop and if they do it again we will tell them to stop again.........
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. You think our country is so innocent?

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bretom wrote:
I suspect we have a cunning plan

Baldrick, it's the worst plan since Abraham Lincoln said "Oh I'm sick of kicking around the house tonight, let's go take in a show!"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No worries, the US has fully condemned it. We just aren't sure who we are condemning.

“We’ve been monitoring the incident closely, take it very seriously,” Sanders said. “The use of a highly lethal nerve agent against U.K. citizens on U.K. soil is an outrage. The attack was reckless, indiscriminate and irresponsible. We offer the fullest condemnation.”

“So you’re not saying that Russia was behind this?” a reporter asked.

“Right now, we are standing with our U.K. ally,” Sanders said again. “I think they’re still working through even some of the details of that.”

Pressed a third time, an annoyed Sanders answered, “Like I just said, we stand with our ally and we certainly fully support them and are ready if we can be of any assistance.”

This has to be intentional trolling at this point right? Trump has to just be fucking with us on Russia, right?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Russians assassinating people overseas - UK again [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
No worries, the US has fully condemned it. We just aren't sure who we are condemning.

“We’ve been monitoring the incident closely, take it very seriously,” Sanders said. “The use of a highly lethal nerve agent against U.K. citizens on U.K. soil is an outrage. The attack was reckless, indiscriminate and irresponsible. We offer the fullest condemnation.”

“So you’re not saying that Russia was behind this?” a reporter asked.

“Right now, we are standing with our U.K. ally,” Sanders said again. “I think they’re still working through even some of the details of that.”

Pressed a third time, an annoyed Sanders answered, “Like I just said, we stand with our ally and we certainly fully support them and are ready if we can be of any assistance.”

This has to be intentional trolling at this point right? Trump has to just be fucking with us on Russia, right?

Actually I think that is the exact thing that should be said. Stand with your ally and whatever they decide to do and to whom. It didn't happen to the US so why should they be accusing countries.
Mark
Quote Reply

Prev Next