Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Triathlon Live
Quote | Reply
Posting this with the hope that someone who works on the site see's it...

I won't be re subscribing unless guaranteed I can watch your archived video's from 2015 onwards (they wouldn't play from the 2015 season)

I've tried contacting you via Twitter and been ignored every time and there doesn't seem to be any option on the site to leave feedback/massages for any Admin.
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Live [Jackets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why do you think you won’t be able to watch the archives? I just logged in with my 2017 pass and can still watch everything.
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Live [RallySavage] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RallySavage wrote:
Why do you think you won’t be able to watch the archives? I just logged in with my 2017 pass and can still watch everything.

2015 ITU seasons onwards would not play for whatever reason? I don't know how you're able to log on with your 2017 pass mine ran out a few days ago.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jackets wrote:
RallySavage wrote:

2015 ITU seasons onwards would not play for whatever reason? I don't know how you're able to log on with your 2017 pass mine ran out a few days ago.

Just checked for sure. Started both a 2015 and 2009 video. Both worked fine.
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Live [RallySavage] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RallySavage wrote:
Jackets wrote:
RallySavage wrote:

Just checked for sure. Started both a 2015 and 2009 video. Both worked fine.

I was trying for weeks on two different formats, any season before 2015 was working fine thanks for having a look, I want assurance from someone who works on the site that its working before i'll renewing my subscription.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yea i can watch any video in the library. not sure what your issue is. my subscription auto renewed earlier this week.
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Live [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:
yea i can watch any video in the library. not sure what your issue is. my subscription auto renewed earlier this week.

Ditto.

Advocating for research & treatment for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME).
http://www.meaction.net/about/what-is-me/

"Suck it up, Buttercup"
(me, to myself, every day)
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Live [Scotttriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Scotttriguy wrote:
jkhayc wrote:

Ditto.

Same here, all videos play fine
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jackets wrote:
...there doesn't seem to be any option on the site to leave feedback/massages for any Admin.

Wait, that's a thing? I wanna be an Admin.

----
Michael
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Support is here: https://support.triathlonlive.tv/hc/en-us

They outsource the support but if they can't answer your tech questions surely they'll pass it on to the org.

-------------------
Madison photographer Timothy Hughes | Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Live [Timtek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Timtek wrote:

They outsource the support but if they can't answer your tech questions surely they'll pass it on to the org.

Cheers, will msg them later on.
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Live [Timtek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Timtek wrote:

None of those options give you the option of speaking to anyone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jackets wrote:
Timtek wrote:

'

Click submit a request in the upper right corner.
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Live [ilanias] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ilanias wrote:
Jackets wrote:
Timtek wrote:

'

Cheers for that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm having the same issues.... all recent videos are "deleted" on live stream

Jackets wrote:
ilanias wrote:
Jackets wrote:
Timtek wrote:

'

Cheers for that.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Live [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm having the same issue. Videos from 2015 onward don't work for me. I get this error:

Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Live [TulkasTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mine auto-renewed last week, but I have had no problem with archives. On the weekend I watched the 2015 and 2016 MTR worlds, and 2016 Stockholm without issues. Are you clicking into the library, and then the year, and looking at the available videos?
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Live [Trauma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. My subscription is still good for a few more weeks. They changed the website layout, it looks completely different now. But yes, I go to the library, select a year and a race. 2014 videos worked fine for me, but nothing from 2015 onward. They all give me that error.

OP, is that the same error you are getting?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also have the same issue: videos in Library from 2015-2017 display error "This Event Has Been Deleted". My triathlonlive.tv account is active and I can view videos from 2014 and older. I have submitted a ticket through their support website and will post here if there is any response/update.

Cheers,
@Kid
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll have to try at home again. I tried on my computer at work and get the same error message that you have there. But as I said, I watched several 2015 & 2016 races on the weekend with no issues at home.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where do you watch these? YouTube stopped showing them so I wasn’t sure how I could watch on my smart tv anymore (obviously I’m a low tech guy).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TulkasTri wrote:
Yes. My subscription is still good for a few more weeks. They changed the website layout, it looks completely different now. But yes, I go to the library, select a year and a race. 2014 videos worked fine for me, but nothing from 2015 onward. They all give me that error.

OP, is that the same error you are getting?

Thank you!

Im not the only one it seems, was begining to think it was me!

From 2015 ITU season the video's would play, it would play the first few secs opening sequence and then go back to the start.

Still no reply from the website, im away the weekend so would be nice to get a reply from TL its the only hope I have of watching the first race of the season.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like they were having an issue which has now been resolved... logged in yesterday for my lunch and got the above. Submitted a ticket and marked as resolved this morning... confirmed vids work now.

Looks like some system changes on thier site with this years membership, probably tech growing pains with the streaming of vids.
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Live [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DFW_Tri wrote:
Where do you watch these? YouTube stopped showing them so I wasn’t sure how I could watch on my smart tv anymore (obviously I’m a low tech guy).

https://triathlonlive.tv/

It's a yearly subscription, and they have quite a big archive of old races, and you can see the live ones too. Totally worth it. I love getting on the trainer, Zwift on the laptop screen, and a race on the TV.
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon Live [xeon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My service has also been fully restored, so looks like TriathlonLive is back in business!
@Kid
Quote Reply

Prev Next