Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Data Privacy Pro - Available
Quote | Reply
Hello.
I'm an attorney and full-time privacy professional for a large organization looking to explore additional work as a consultant and/or greener in-house pastures.

Certifications include International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP):
  • Certified Information Privacy Professional - US (private sector)
  • Certified Information Privacy Professional - Government (CIPP/G)
  • Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)
  • Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)

Today, every organization runs on data. If data subjects and sources do not trust an entity with their data, that data flow is at risk and the business is at risk. No privacy = no trust = no data.

Data about people is subject to different laws and regulations at the local, state, and nation levels. Authorities further differ based on the nature of the data use and business sector (health, law enforcement, financial, education, etc.). Moving data across borders requires business processes designed to navigate a legal thicket. Violations of privacy laws expose an organization to significant regulatory fines, law suits, and damage to reputation and loss of trust.

I can help an organization plan ahead to get it right and enhance rather than obstruct data collection, processing and innovation.

Thanks for reading and message me here with inquiries.
Quote Reply