Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Choice between the new ENVE SES Aero TT system or the Profile Design Aeria Ultimate. Which would you choose? [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, the whole package looks so slick.
Quote Reply
Re: Choice between the new ENVE SES Aero TT system or the Profile Design Aeria Ultimate. Which would you choose? [paulmartin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
paulmartin wrote:
Would love to see this mounted on a felt IAx..

Am I reading that the bottle fits better with the 100mm stem?

Do we know if much testing has been done on rough roads with these? I had a garmin bike computer go flying at frankfurt this year when my torhans mount snapped :(

I'm also curious if anyone has had success using this on a Felt IAxx, particularly with a TriRig Omega brake.
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design Aeria Ultimate aerobar and stem [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cyclenutnz wrote:
kart17 wrote:
I have an Ordu OMP as well and considering this setup although my one concern is the brake and also getting my stack and reach right.

What size is your Ordu and what is your pad XYZ (to rear centre of pads, including cushion)?

Size Medium Ordu OMP
My coordinates are:
X: 460 to center of pads. I have experimented going to 480 by moving the pads forward it doesn't really bother me.
Y: 620 to top of pads.
Quote Reply
Re: Choice between the new ENVE SES Aero TT system or the Profile Design Aeria Ultimate. Which would you choose? [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
which BTS bottle holder is that?

cyclenutnz wrote:
Beard only works with Aduro bar/stem. Bottle only works with AU stem, so you can't have both. Not that you need both as shown below.
Astrid hadn't cut the gusset to match her head tube cleanly, she just has the brake covers, no beard.

You don't need the AU bar, just the stem. Which fits fine with original Aeria.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Choice between the new ENVE SES Aero TT system or the Profile Design Aeria Ultimate. Which would you choose? [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't tell. I'd normally put an RM10 on a cervelo. But it might be one of the chunkier models like RML
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design Aeria Ultimate aerobar and stem [kart17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I took off 40mm to convert to pad x(rear)

To clear the TR brake on your size frame you really need the long stem, which is at the very limit of rearward adjustment for the above position (so it doesn't show in the results as the search is designed to not show extreme setups)
But can easily with your 480 Padx-centres

Quote Reply
Re: Choice between the new ENVE SES Aero TT system or the Profile Design Aeria Ultimate. Which would you choose? [robegan99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
robegan99 wrote:

I'm also curious if anyone has had success using this on a Felt IAxx, particularly with a TriRig Omega brake.

The stem fits, but I'm not liking the look of the clearance for the bottle with the nosecone.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that the 70mm or 100mm version?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Choice between the new ENVE SES Aero TT system or the Profile Design Aeria Ultimate. Which would you choose? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Finally have the stem, bottle, and eTap blips/clics/wires and Torhans Bento X installed as best I can. Had to do some dremel work on the Dimond Aero Box to fit the clic/blip wires to guide them into the Bento X. The Blip Box is in the Bento X.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Choice between the new ENVE SES Aero TT system or the Profile Design Aeria Ultimate. Which would you choose? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice. Thanks for the photos.

Is it me or is the bottle ever so slightly bent to one side?
Quote Reply
Re: Choice between the new ENVE SES Aero TT system or the Profile Design Aeria Ultimate. Which would you choose? [frenchieTT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I might need to more center my stem to the steerer tube.

Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design Aeria Ultimate aerobar and stem [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tried it on my Andean.
Doesn't clean up the stem area as well as the DB stem.
Wanted the chance to change the basebar/aerobar, but looks like I have to go back.
Not a fan of the flipping aerobar pads.

Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design Aeria Ultimate aerobar and stem [campled] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you maybe have a picture of the entire Andean with the PD system on there? Just curious how it looks since the bike already looks like a spaceship
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design Aeria Ultimate aerobar and stem [Tri_Joeri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I already removed it and put back the DB stem/ HED Corsair combo.
Managed to take a pic when I was still retrofitting the other day.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where is everyone getting the bottle from?

http://www.clperformancetraining.com
http://www.pillasport.ca
Quote Reply
Re: Choice between the new ENVE SES Aero TT system or the Profile Design Aeria Ultimate. Which would you choose? [al-gorithm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As far as I know, no online retailers have it right now. I had my local shop order it from PD or you can order on PD's website.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey fellow Dimond owner. I like the integrated bottle but you would be better with a true bta with the mantis position. The arms angled up with the gap filled force the air around the body but with your arms so wide the air will travel right through hitting the torso. I have just gone similar position myself so have been doing a lot of research. I am using a vision bta bottle that has a fill point right at the top that you can use when going mantis like position.
Quote Reply
Re: Choice between the new ENVE SES Aero TT system or the Profile Design Aeria Ultimate. Which would you choose? [Shambolic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alternately. Just get those arms shoved together. Looks possible to me with those parts.
Quote Reply
Re: Choice between the new ENVE SES Aero TT system or the Profile Design Aeria Ultimate. Which would you choose? [chicanery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is the other option but comfort goes out the window IMO and a big part of finding best position especially for IM
Quote Reply
Re: Choice between the new ENVE SES Aero TT system or the Profile Design Aeria Ultimate. Which would you choose? [Shambolic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interesting. I have found the opposite in arms up. The closer, the better.
Quote Reply
Re: Choice between the new ENVE SES Aero TT system or the Profile Design Aeria Ultimate. Which would you choose? [chicanery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm squeezing my bta hard but not forearms together to close the gap. Each to their own...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bottle out front is miles more aero, and then your arm position can be more flexible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How have you tested this?
Quote Reply
Re: Choice between the new ENVE SES Aero TT system or the Profile Design Aeria Ultimate. Which would you choose? [frenchieTT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
frenchieTT wrote:
Nice. Thanks for the photos.

Is it me or is the bottle ever so slightly bent to one side?

I'm not sure why I made the comment that I need to center my stem to the steerer better because the whole system moves as one then.

Yes, the bottle does aim more to one side. Which is going to make my math brain of symmetry and congruence go crazy.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chicanery wrote:
Interesting. I have found the opposite in arms up. The closer, the better.

I've found this as well but I always go hands closer than elbows. Internal rotation helps greatly with shoulder discomfort.
Quote Reply

Prev Next