Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trainingpeaks premium promo code [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guys, does anyone know coupon codes for 2018?
Quote Reply
Re: Trainingpeaks premium promo code [romanas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
USAT2018
Quote Reply
Re: Trainingpeaks premium promo code [beltro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!

That's strange, I tried USAT2018 few days ago and it didn't work, but today it works perfectly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No problem!
Quote Reply
Re: Trainingpeaks premium promo code [beltro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump- USAT2018 and 2019 dont work, looking for a code to provide a discount. Can anyone help :) pls PM me or post here thanks a ton!

Strava:https://www.strava.com/athletes/20890878
Quote Reply
Re: Trainingpeaks premium promo code [SpeedOfCourse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used usat2018 yesterday...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You just missed their 25% off sale on Black Friday. It was like $90 for a whole year...
Quote Reply
Re: Trainingpeaks premium promo code [jpay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dont tell me that :(

Strava:https://www.strava.com/athletes/20890878
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you find another code in the meantime? Seems like I've missed all holiday treats as well, so on the lookout for a 2019 code :) Anyone that has something, would be great if you could reply or send me a PM!
Quote Reply
Re: Trainingpeaks premium promo code [Trichris22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
20% off with code 20PolishTRI19
Quote Reply
Re: Trainingpeaks premium promo code [KamilN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That worked, thanks a lot!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you very much - I just found out that being coached doesn't imply that you can use all pro features and neither USAT19 nor USAT2019 worked. So I raise my glass to polish triathlon and bumped Gdynia up on my ToDo list.
Quote Reply
Re: Trainingpeaks premium promo code [Dembo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
USATri2019
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Poland!! 20PolishTRI19 worked for me for my renewal when my "usual" codes did not? (My wife is 1/2 Polish so I don't feel bad using that discount code)

As a long-time TP member, I think "rewarding loyalty" is a reasonable thing. So many programs have a great intro offer and then really jack up the price once you're "hooked".

This small savings will also offset "some" of the recent Zwift increase, as well. I still feel both programs are a good value.
Quote Reply
Re: Trainingpeaks premium promo code [lrose_55] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hello it is possible to have a 50% discount code
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How about 2019?/ Anyone know
Quote Reply
Re: Trainingpeaks premium promo code [raloaner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would advise you check out Today's Plan. Has a lot of great features and customizability.

Jim Vance
http://TodaysPlan.com.au (Disclosure: I am contracted with Today's Plan)
http://www.CoachVance.com/
Twitter @jimvance
Quote Reply
Re: Trainingpeaks premium promo code [JimVance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JimVance wrote:
I would advise you check out Today's Plan. Has a lot of great features and customizability.

The trouble is the coaches use trainingpeaks.

I've used todays plan and it didn't seem to work as "Easy" as TP's

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.
Quote Reply
Re: Trainingpeaks premium promo code [PJC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PJC wrote:
JimVance wrote:

When I started coaching Ben Kanute in late 2016, I told him we would give away his data. Everyone in the pro ranks was hiding their data, but we we're going to give his away for free, to everyone. I told him this would bring new technology companies to us that wanted to get their products out there in front of athletes, since we were the ones who established ourselves as the data sharers. This would in turn, give us the first shot at the best products and technology that could give us a clear advantage over the competition.

Fast forward to today, his ascent and results speak for themselves, and products like Today's Plan, Stryd, and others, have been our advantage.

Jim Vance
Twitter @jimvance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JimVance wrote:
PJC wrote:
JimVance wrote:

When I started coaching Ben Kanute in late 2016, I told him we would give away his data. Everyone in the pro ranks was hiding their data, but we we're going to give his away for free, to everyone. I told him this would bring new technology companies to us that wanted to get their products out there in front of athletes, since we were the ones who established ourselves as the data sharers. This would in turn, give us the first shot at the best products and technology that could give us a clear advantage over the competition.

Fast forward to today, his ascent and results speak for themselves, and products like Today's Plan, Stryd, and others, have been our advantage.

My point was if I was a tricoach (which I have) they only use trainingpeaks. So going with todays plan is pointless unless he swaps.

And I find that with so many people I train with.

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.
Quote Reply
Re: Trainingpeaks premium promo code [PJC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PJC wrote:
JimVance wrote:
PJC wrote:
JimVance wrote:

My point was if I was a tricoach (which I have) they only use trainingpeaks. So going with todays plan is pointless unless he swaps.

And I find that with so many people I train with.

If you are registered for Zwift Academy, then Today's Plan is offering a free coach-enabled account for your coach to use, to place your training and review it in Today's Plan, for the duration of Zwift Academy, (2+ months). Just have them contact support@todaysplan.com.au, and they will have access to all the features to coach you thoroughly. And you can keep your data pushing to both sites during the Zwift Academy, so even if you don't switch, the data is right there.

I'm happy to facilitate this to anyone who is interested. Just reply here or message me.

Jim Vance
Twitter @jimvance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jim=

Is there somewhere to go to see some examples of today's plan or a real list of features etc, for the self coached? Screenshot, etc?

I've been using training peaks, and training Bible before that... Basically 20+ years. I'm frustrated with the stagnation I see over there.

But, so far TP has been the best of the worst. It's just been a very low bar to get over. I'd be happy to switch for something better, but I'd like some info to evaluate before I invest the time and effort to make a transition.
Quote Reply
Re: Trainingpeaks premium promo code [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom_hampton wrote:
Jim=

Is there somewhere to go to see some examples of today's plan or a real list of features etc, for the self coached? Screenshot, etc?

I've been using training peaks, and training Bible before that... Basically 20+ years. I'm frustrated with the stagnation I see over there.

But, so far TP has been the best of the worst. It's just been a very low bar to get over. I'd be happy to switch for something better, but I'd like some info to evaluate before I invest the time and effort to make a transition.

Tom,

Thanks for the reply. It is hard to fully explain the difference over a few small sentences, but the image below may help. My advice is to schedule a demo/walk-through, and we can show you all the differences and advantages.

Just message me your email, and we can set up a demo for you to see what it can do. There are MANY reasons why many Tour de France teams use our platform, and why Matt Dixon switched Purple Patch Fitness over as well. Happy to show you why.

Thanks!

Jim Vance
Twitter @jimvance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent.

Pic link is broken.
Quote Reply
Re: Trainingpeaks premium promo code [lrose_55] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anybody know if there's a discount code for the Training Plans on TrainingPeaks? None of these listed above work...
Quote Reply

Prev Next