Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The "Babe Ruth of Bullshit"
Quote | Reply
Ok, a little TDS this morning.

In the spirit of all the winning that's going on in the US, this week The Orange Menace actually hit lie number 2000 of his presidency.

Here is a serious documentary on it:

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: The "Babe Ruth of Bullshit" [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will have to watch later...
(It's after 11am here, so my workday has already begun.)
And I don't even have any executive time scheduled, until after my 2hr lunch.

In all seriousness, it's something we knew could happen, and many ppl have said it would happen.
And actually, it could have happened probably, even sooner, it may have. In fact, been earlier.
But it's something we're very proud of, obviously. And we'll see what happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
     Meh, there have been much better liars, Trump is just the most prolific, but most of his are so easy to see and prove as lies...yeah, he definitely wins there. Another win for Trump! so much winning...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not a lie because it's an opinion, but I love Trump's recent description of the 17 candidates in the 2016 Republican primary as the "most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party."
Quote Reply
Re: The "Babe Ruth of Bullshit" [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not a lie because it's an opinion, but I love Trump's recent description of the 17 candidates in the 2016 Republican primary as the "most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party."

No one's ever seen such a great back door brag.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you see the exchange between Sarah lying Sanders and Hallie Jackson? Sarah has finally lost it. Unbelievable. The people in the Trump administration are losing it from so much lying and denying.
Quote Reply
Re: The "Babe Ruth of Bullshit" [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
I love Trump's recent description of the 17 candidates in the 2016 Republican primary as the "most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party."
Yeah... the 2016 primary field didn't even include Herman Cain! How can it be "most talented ever", if you don't even board the Cain Train??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:

In the spirit of all the winning that's going on in the US, this week The Orange Menace actually hit lie number 2000 of his presidency.

Is this 2001?

President Twitter wrote:
"Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for 'peanuts,' only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!" the full tweet reads

The decision to move the embassy from Grosvenor Square to Nine Elms was made in 2008 under George W. Bush, not Obama. It would have been impossible to retrofit the aging concrete building with the security measures needed, officials said at the time.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: The "Babe Ruth of Bullshit" [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:

Is this 2001?

President Twitter wrote:
"Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for 'peanuts,' only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!" the full tweet reads

The decision to move the embassy from Grosvenor Square to Nine Elms was made in 2008 under George W. Bush, not Obama. It would have been impossible to retrofit the aging concrete building with the security measures needed, officials said at the time.

2002:

He cancelled his trip because no-one in the UK wanted him to come, and there would have been large protests. The optics would have been horrible. He may not be a genius, but he at least understood that.
Quote Reply