Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Question for those suffering from depression
Quote | Reply
Have any of you tried weed to help with your symptoms? And if so, what were your results?

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Question for those suffering from depression [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
Have any of you tried weed to help with your symptoms? And if so, what were your results?

Slightly unrelated but similar, I know quite a few people diagnosed with PTSD that are being prescribed weed. Except they all refer to it as cannabis, they will NEVER say the "w" word. Most of them seem to think it is working well. And the doctor keeps prescribing it. I deal with the same doctor, he comes across as anything but a quack, best doctor I have ever dealt with.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Starting from scratch...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, I have and currently do. I don't really notice a difference in the depression per se, but it seems to really help with any depression associated anxiety and anger.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be eagerly watching this thread, because it's crossed my mind. I went off of all medications and made additional lifestyle changes. That's made all of the difference in the world, mostly finding ways to reduce being overly busy for the sake of being busy, a better therapist to help me sort through behavioral/responsive patterns that would hook me into the more challenging times & recognize when a bad depression episode was oncoming so I could be better prepared, and physically reducing the amount of stress on myself so my mind can recover. It's still a battle and I fight it like hell, probably should be on something, but hated how it made me feel and hated the side effects. I'll probably try a good quality CBD oil rather than jumping to weed & see how that works.
Quote Reply