Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Forum Moderation
Quote | Reply
as there is a lot of interest in this, i thought i'd clear some things up. along with this thread i'll probably lock one or two others and, as you've had plenty of time to mourn the folks who used to be here and are no longer, i'll ask you not to characterize them.

the people who are not a good fit for this forum are those for whom insult, shock and offense are a tactic, an operating principle, rather than an occasional result. if you would rather knife your lavender room brothers (even those with whom you disagree) than exchange ideas with them, at a certain point there will probably be friction. beyond this...

if you go postal upon finding out someone's been banned, and you post that this place has gone to hell, or something like that, i'm prone to get low and petty. i don't know why, i haven't analyzed it, but i don't mind if you insult me. what really irks me is when you insult this community.

so there you go. it would be nice if we could leave moderation behind and get onto talking about how trump has lifted the economy to new heights and unshackled the engines of commerce, or about how he's a creep and a liar. or both. or none. or about how the AR 92 can shoot 45 rounds a second.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Forum Moderation [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, my friend, he is just trying to bring the economy to the same height as his majestic orange locks. The market should hit 37,000 if he hits his goal. And a new era of LR bloviation will be ushered in.

Slowman wrote:
it would be nice if we could leave moderation behind and get onto talking about how trump has lifted the economy to new heights and unshackled the engines of commerce...
Quote Reply
Re: Forum Moderation [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:
Well, my friend, he is just trying to bring the economy to the same height as his majestic orange locks. The market should hit 37,000 if he hits his goal. And a new era of LR bloviation will be ushered in.

Slowman wrote:
it would be nice if we could leave moderation behind and get onto talking about how trump has lifted the economy to new heights and unshackled the engines of commerce...

Why do you hate freedom? ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One more time, it 46 rounds per nanosecond.....geezzzz
Quote Reply
Re: Forum Moderation [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hate everything that attempts to take away my French Fries and replace them with limp, greasy Freedom Fries!

big kahuna wrote:
Why do you hate freedom? ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Forum Moderation [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is that using a clip or magazine? Just asking for a friend...

dvfmfidc wrote:
One more time, it 46 rounds per nanosecond.....geezzzz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
so there you go. it would be nice if we could leave moderation behind and get onto talking about how trump has lifted the economy to new heights and unshackled the engines of commerce, or about how he's a creep and a liar. or both. or none. or about how the AR 92 can shoot 45 rounds a second.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not all is lost. We learned some things. I never knew Klehner was a moderator.
Quote Reply
Re: Forum Moderation [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:
Well, my friend, he is just trying to bring the economy to the same height as his majestic orange locks. The market should hit 37,000 if he hits his goal. And a new era of LR bloviation will be ushered in...

If the just renamed it the Dow Jones Blockchain Industrial Average it would happen magically!

Cause the stock market is not just a weird form of legalized gambling.

http://www.wired.co.uk/...ryptocurrency-crypto
Quote Reply
Re: Forum Moderation [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
Not all is lost. We learned some things. I never knew Klehner was a moderator.
me neither. just goes to show you.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We need a new "best drum solo" thread.

Re: Forum Moderation [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tell your friend, NEITHER. This AR 95 is a fully automatic bolt action pis-rifle. It also has a snowflake sensor on it so a snowflake wont shoot his eye out or scare him/herself due to the BANG!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
Tell your friend, NEITHER. This AR 95 is a fully automatic bolt action pis-rifle. It also has a snowflake sensor on it so a snowflake wont shoot his eye out or scare him/herself due to the BANG!

everybody knows that. i asked about the AR 92.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
the people who are not a good fit for this forum are those for whom insult, shock and offense are a tactic, an operating principle, rather than an occasional result.

So do you still appreciate being called an ignorant slut? If so Dan, you ignorant slut.

If not...

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Forum Moderation [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Quote:

the people who are not a good fit for this forum are those for whom insult, shock and offense are a tactic, an operating principle, rather than an occasional result.

So do you still appreciate being called an ignorant slut? If so Dan, you ignorant slut.

if it was good enough for jane, it's good enough for me.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I meant 92. I see 5's upside down.

I think!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is the topic we should really be debating.
Quote Reply
Re: Forum Moderation [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rick rolling a slowman thread... feel the ban.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
...how the AR 92 can shoot 45 rounds a second.

There's an AR 92?

Wow. Just wow.

Lifeguard: "Do you need help?" Me: "No, that's just my butterfly."
Quote Reply
Re: Forum Moderation [TriHard Indiana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe.......
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I miss your Kaepernick posts.
Quote Reply
Re: Forum Moderation [jw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jw13 wrote:
I miss your Kaepernick posts.

i'm just warming up.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think you should force us to adopt new monikers so we give the forum a clean start. I want to be called Fez in the future. Good day.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No worries, Kap will be be the starting QB for the panthers next year after p diddy buys the team!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
No worries, Kap will be be the starting QB for the panthers next year after p diddy buys the team!

damn straight he will. but he ought to platoon kap and cam. they're basically the same quarterback.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply

Prev Next