Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey Arizona...
Quote | Reply
Are you going to vote Arpaio in the Senate, or are you going to be wise? Asking for a friend.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Arizona... [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please please please TheForge, create an account and respond to this thread.

Please. I know you are reading this...

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Highly unlikely, IMO. Just a way for Arpaio to get some attention and have a voice. Then again, I live in CA with Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi as elected officials so anything is possible, I suppose.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Arizona... [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will never understand how Maxine Waters ever got elected and keeps getting reelected. She is a complete idiot. But I guess she should have been a wake up call that no matter how high the position, sometimes the lowest common denominator has its say and day. I'm not as shocked as I once was...
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Arizona... [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was on a flight a few years ago from LAX to DC and sat next to her. I was thoroughly unimpressed, even embarrassed.

You know, one thing we can prove is that name recognition really matters along with incumbency. Together they’re a powerful force in this land of lazy voters. I truly believe this applies to Trump as well - branding/name recognition (positive or negative) seems to get votes.

I wish we had Congressional term limits. Very glad we have POTUS term limits.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gotta love the 4-star general look. But who needs a jacket in Phoenix?

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
I was on a flight a few years ago from LAX to DC and sat next to her. I was thoroughly unimpressed, even embarrassed.

You know, one thing we can prove is that name recognition really matters along with incumbency. Together they’re a powerful force in this land of lazy voters. I truly believe this applies to Trump as well - branding/name recognition (positive or negative) seems to get votes.

Congressmen Duncan Hunter.

The father and then the son.

I'll bet more than half of their incumbency had no idea they're different people and just lazily voted for the "incumbent."

War is god
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Arizona... [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or Coleman Young, Jr (aka Joel Loving), who recently changed his name to use his father's name recognition (former Detroit mayor) to further his own bid for mayor.

Nevermind that his father denied for years that Joel was his son, or that Coleman Young Sr's name isn't on his birth certificate. Only later in life did he own up to it.

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Arizona... [ttocsmi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Or Coleman Young, Jr (aka Joel Loving), who recently changed his name to use his father's name recognition (former Detroit mayor) to further his own bid for mayor.
Nevermind that his father denied for years that Joel was his son, or that Coleman Young Sr's name isn't on his birth certificate. Only later in life did he own up to it.

Wow! Pretty sleazy, and I have not heard about it on the local news. (Not that I watch that much)
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Arizona... [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ya just need to listen to the right radio station. Or, er, podcast now.

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Arizona... [ttocsmi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you looked at his Wiki page, definitely written by a supporter. Claims he was given the Coleman Young name at his baptism, and grew up in CA under an 'alias', and has since had the courts change his name to match his baptismal records. lol
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
Are you going to vote Arpaio in the Senate, or are you going to be wise? Asking for a friend.

I would be surprised but not shocked if he won. I think his time is up in AZ. At least that's what I tell myself so that I can sleep at night.

LLLEEEEEEEEEEEERRRROOOYYY JEEENNNNNKKKIIINNNNNS!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:

It has made such a HUGE difference in California since 1990 (Proposition 140).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:

hey, before you post any more, are any of they countries you're from shithole countries? because, i don't understand why we have to let people from shithole countries into this forum. canada for example.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Arizona... [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Francois wrote:

hey, before you post any more, are any of they countries you're from shithole countries? because, i don't understand why we have to let people from shithole countries into this forum. canada for example.

Je pense que Francois vient du le pays shithole en Europe.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Arizona... [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Euh....how about la fucking cédille under my c?!
Le shithead!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Baise toi et ta cedille. Je parie que tu as aussi un accent scandaleux.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=35IG66H7vLE
Last edited by: Kay Serrar: Jan 11, 18 18:21
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Arizona... [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Va te faire foutre is what you wanted to say not baise toi. Fucking le Google translate.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Who cares? Shithole language.
Quote Reply