Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aerobars, handlebars, stems, shifters, brakelevers, cranks. Cleaning the parts bin!
Quote | Reply
Time to clean out the parts bin, everything good working order and plus shipping (or best offer for anything).

Campy Record 10 speed bar end shifters and Campy carbon brake levers. SOLD for barend and SOLD for brake levers

Felt Devox UCI legal carbon base bar (the extensions are available, but cut VERY short, my wife is tiny). SOLD

3T Ergonova Team carbon, 42cm. Used one season. SOLD

Easton EC90SL 120mm, 12/78deg. $110

HED Grand Tour, 130mm 80deg. Brand new, never used. $SOLD

Rotor SX, 120mm 2.5deg. $50

Deda Alanera, integrated handlebars, 42cm (c-c) 130mm stem. Including removable computer mount and cloth bag. $150

Specialized OSBB 170mm crank including both 50/34 and 53/39 spindle and rings. SOLD

Campy Centaur Carbon, 170mm with TISO 53/39 aero rings. $100

Campy Record 53/42/30 triple. $60

FSA 53 (50)/39/30 incl. bottom bracket and both 53 and 50 outer ring. $80

Campy Veloce 53/39 $40

Campy 53/39 10 speed rings. SOLD

"Suddenly the thought struck me. My floor is someone elses ceiling"-Nils Ferlin
Last edited by: audiojan: Feb 14, 18 12:00
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobars, handlebars, stems, shifters, brakelevers, cranks. Cleaning the parts bin! [audiojan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Campy brake levers work with dura ace calipers?
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobars, handlebars, stems, shifters, brakelevers, cranks. Cleaning the parts bin! [mikedonia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
3T bars? Will you take 100 shipped to Tn?
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobars, handlebars, stems, shifters, brakelevers, cranks. Cleaning the parts bin! [mikedonia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah they do, there’s no ratio on the pull
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mikedonia wrote:
Campy brake levers work with dura ace calipers?

Yes works just fine. With the added benefit of the quick release that Campy has built in. Great if you get a brake rub during the race, just flick the switch and your brakes open up just enough to clear it.

Quote Reply
Re: Aerobars, handlebars, stems, shifters, brakelevers, cranks. Cleaning the parts bin! [audiojan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I might be interested in the Devox bars can you PM me more pictures? What year/make frame did they come off of?
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobars, handlebars, stems, shifters, brakelevers, cranks. Cleaning the parts bin! [mpeardon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mpeardon wrote:
I might be interested in the Devox bars can you PM me more pictures? What year/make frame did they come off of?
Thanks

PM sent

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that extension on the deda bars removable or is it fixed?
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobars, handlebars, stems, shifters, brakelevers, cranks. Cleaning the parts bin! [CerveloP4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The computer mount is removable. Just two screws. Great bars, just have no bike for them.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated with a couple of things sold.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated with things sold. Also, due to a family emergency I can't ship until Friday, 1/5.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is the deda bar still available ?
thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobars, handlebars, stems, shifters, brakelevers, cranks. Cleaning the parts bin! [larsroberts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
larsroberts wrote:
is the deda bar still available ?
thanks

Still available.PM sent

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the bar end brake levers if still available.
Quote Reply
Re: Aerobars, handlebars, stems, shifters, brakelevers, cranks. Cleaning the parts bin! [amvenne] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
amvenne wrote:
Interested in the bar end brake levers if still available.

Sold already. Sorry.

Last edited by: audiojan: Jan 4, 18 12:33
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Taking offers. I really want to clean out the parts bin, so I'm motivated to let it go for a song and a dance (well, some $ as well!)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still quite a bit a few items left.

Quote Reply