Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Christmas, what did you get...or buy for yourself
Quote | Reply
Garmin golf GPS
Nothing bike related, which is fine. I already have a speed concept and the past 3 Garmin tri watches. Pretty sad, but glad I am able to afford these things. Had a good year, looking forward to getting back into the sport in 2018.
Quote Reply
Re: Christmas, what did you get...or buy for yourself [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Elite Direto bike trainer. Got it 20% off from Clever Training. Should get it sometime in January as they are backordered.

Quote | Reply
An xterra wetsuit, goggles and a few workout shirts. I also bought some stuff on Black Friday, some running shoes a hr watch and an air fryer
Quote Reply
Re: Christmas, what did you get...or buy for yourself [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nothing

NO
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ultegra pedals for road bike and trucks bike, performance ultra jerseys and bib shorts and money to upgrade my power tap.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HED Jet 9 Black & Jet Disc Black wheels. I cannot wait to be faster on these.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fallout snow globe shaped like a mini nuke, with the Vault boy inside it.

Planet Earth 2 Blu-Ray set.

More Park Tool tools. I wrenched just this morning in the garage before Zwifting for an hour.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Air relax recovery boots
Quote Reply
Re: Christmas, what did you get...or buy for yourself [exxxviii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
exxxviii wrote:
HED Jet 9 Black & Jet Disc Black wheels. I cannot wait to be faster on these.
You best put a /s on there. Someone will surely take the comment seriously and go on a 10 page rant complete with wind tunnel charts and CoD numbers and microseconds saved over an IM course.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Elite Direto through Clever Training. Loving it much more than old dumb trainer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Domane SL 8 Disc......
Quote Reply
Re: Christmas, what did you get...or buy for yourself [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aero helmet
Last edited by: triguy1984: Dec 25, 17 17:45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Garmin 820
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Christmas, what did you get...or buy for yourself [kileyay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kileyay wrote:
P4 huh, how many bikes did you ride this year? I saw you did some aero testing, but didn't expect for you to be riding that. What made you go for this?

Sexy bike by the way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You win xmas
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice! This is what Cody Beals should still be riding. Bet it’s faster than that Ventum.

Blog: http://262toboylstonstreet.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/NateThomasTri
Coaching: https://bybtricoaching.com/ - accepting athletes for 2023
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hed Jet Black 6 for the R3. Picked up in MyBikeShop’s Black Friday sale. Early
Xmas present from my wife and boy.
Quote Reply
Re: Christmas, what did you get...or buy for yourself [JerseyBigfoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tacx Flux and some thermal tights & jacket.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GoPro.

Now I need to figure out what I would use it for.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Christmas, what did you get...or buy for yourself [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike helmet - needed a new one ☺
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Windproof balaclava, windproof pants, and swix lobster claws.

Question, are Swix xc skiing lobster claws warm enough for single digits, or should I return them for bar mitts?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm hoping to grab a Boxing Day sale on a speed/cadence sensor and Ant+ stick, then set myself up with a Zwift membership. Also appreciating the remote car starter my husband got me -- it's -24 windchill today, and will be roughly minus a zillion for the rest of the week. Sigh. Good time to set up the trainer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you come to the dark side with 1x?! And did you drill out the fd mount of is that one screw in/out?

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A years worth of asthma puffers.
Quote Reply

Prev Next