Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for a longer stem ...
Quote | Reply
Anyone know where to get longer (140mm) oversize stems (1.25 in steerer tube diameter). The only one I can really find is the pro vibe, which I could make work, but it only comes in -17 degree which isnt ideal AND I can't seem to find anywhere to actually buy it.

130mm stems in the larger steerer tube seem to be findable, but I'd ideally snag a 140mm
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a longer stem ... [ghw223] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Probably easier to get a longer reach handlebar, that gives you a better aero hoods position anyways.
That is what I did.

Unless you are talking about a TT setup, then I would be more inclined to ask silly questions about your setup than change stems to 140mm.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a longer stem ... [lyrrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah handlebar reach was something I was considering too ... was currently trying to do a 140mm stem w/ zipp sl 70 bars. I guess I could get a 130mm stem w/ sl 80s bars. I just really like the way the sl 70s fit my hands, didnt really want to change that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Re-edit: Syntace makes a MTB Oversized stem in 135mm. If that's close enough for you.
Last edited by: bloodyshogun: Dec 7, 17 12:29
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There's a couple in here (maybe...I didn't realize that 1.25 was a thing...I'm used to 1.125):

https://www.ebay.com/...mm&_sacat=177827
Last edited by: thorofareken: Dec 7, 17 12:36
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for a longer stem ... [bloodyshogun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately I dont think they sell in the 1.25 in steerer tube diameter.
Quote Reply