Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I took a shower when the cleaning women were there
Quote | Reply
I stopped home and Had to clean up before work. The cleaning crew, two women, were there. So, I took a shower.

They didn’t walk in.

I guess I am not as lucky as Duffy.

I did what I thought Duffy would do!
Quote Reply
Re: I took a shower when the cleaning women were there [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jharris wrote:
I stopped home and Had to clean up before work. The cleaning crew, two women, were there. So, I took a shower.

They didn’t walk in.

I saw two women today who clean houses for a living post , #metoo

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: I took a shower when the cleaning women were there [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did what I thought Duffy would do!

You slapped them on the ass and said you like the way they fill out their dresses?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We actually kind of have a running joke at my house.

I’ve been undressed when the cleaning ladies walked in on numberous occasions.

So now everytime I get undressed on at home on a friday we joke that they are at the door.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used a urinal once a few years ago when the cleaning lady sas in there. I really had to go and she insisted. Another guy walked in and gave us both puzzled looks before walking out.

Also, theres a bar in minneapolis that has coed bathrooms with no doors.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: I took a shower when the cleaning women were there [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
I used a urinal once a few years ago when the cleaning lady sas in there. I really had to go and she insisted. Another guy walked in and gave us both puzzled looks before walking out.

I used a trough urinal with 50 other dudes once at a Phillies game when a lady walked by us and into one of the stalls. Incredibly, another lady did the same thing as we all shook it and started zipping up.

#allofusdudestoo
Quote Reply
Re: I took a shower when the cleaning women were there [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used a urinal once a few years ago when the cleaning lady was in there.

Almost any bathroom in Thailand has cleaning ladies in it and they continue on their business without missing a beat. I was always telling them they look good...
Quote Reply
Re: I took a shower when the cleaning women were there [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
I used a urinal once a few years ago when the cleaning lady was in there.

Almost any bathroom in Thailand has cleaning ladies in it and they continue on their business without missing a beat. I was always telling them they look good...

You forgot to put “ladies” in quotes

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There used to be a bar in boulder where there was a cowboy and cowgirl (unsure of nomenclature) on one door each pointing to the other door.

Anyway. I am hammered. Go in. Go in stall. Take a leak. Come out and go to sink and woman there. I say you're in wrong bathroom. She says you are. I say dont be absurd and leave..........of course it turns out i was
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, here's a disappointing anecdote for you.

I was in a high end hotel in Perth and had just stepped out of the shower. Dripping wet, hadn't even reached for a towel, when the bathroom door was opened by the housekeeping woman.

She just stood there silently, barely 1 metre away, and ....stared.
I stared back, and shrugged my shoulders like "WTF?"
Eventually....she said "I didn't know you were in here".
I shrugged again and said "Well, ...here I am"
Then, I kid you not (and I'm still full monty at this point), she said "I did knock before I came in the room"
I replied "Well, I was in the shower, as you can see, and I didn't hear you".
She considered this for a moment, and said "Maybe I should come back later"
And I said "No, I'm loving our little chat, stay for a while". No, I didn't really say that. Perhaps I should have, if I'd had the presence of mind. Instead I said "Yes, maybe you should" and she finally left.

Kinda weird. But for weirder, there was the high end hotel room in Manila. No showers, though, so I'll save that for another thread.
Quote Reply
Re: I took a shower when the cleaning women were there [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EndlessH2O wrote:
I used a trough urinal with 50 other dudes once at a Phillies game when a lady walked by us and into one of the stalls. Incredibly, another lady did the same thing as we all shook it and started zipping up.

Philly apparently has nothing on Miami (NSFW)

Quote Reply