Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trisports tools for sale - workbenches, toolchests, vises
Quote | Reply

it's going to take me another day to get you good pics on this. Here's what we have:

- Butcherbock workbenches. I've got a fair number. A half-dozen? what you're seeing here are two of them, one is upside down on the other. I'll pull them down and take a proper picture. These are 6' long to 8' long or thereabouts. We'll sell these for $125ea, first come first served. We will NOT be shipping these.

- Vertical backing behind these workbenches. They have they're own lighting. They're made for these workstations. They bolt on. But they're not required. $25ea.

- Large red Craftsman toolchests that slide underneath these. $150ea, first come, first served.

- Four of these workbenches have 4 holes drilled in one corner, inside of which are the bolts that affix the vises that you see here. Vises are $25ea, but for how these vises are going to be prioritized to those who want the workbench, so that the vise that goes with the workbench can go as a set.

So then, a complete workstation goes for $275 without a vise or a backing, $325 with a vise and a backing. Or just the toolchest or just the workbench. Just, a Trisports workstation was all of it.

And finally, each of these workstations came with a largish ($6' x 4') very nice rubber mat to stand on. Pics will come tomorrow. $25 for the mat.

We will not be shipping these. I'm happy to provide you any addn pics you want, but you must retrieve them in person.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Trisports tools for sale - workbenches, toolchests, vises [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are these still in Tucson?
Quote Reply
Re: Trisports tools for sale - workbenches, toolchests, vises [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm assuming that the pick up is somewhere in SoCal?
Quote Reply
Re: Trisports tools for sale - workbenches, toolchests, vises [Akamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Akamp wrote:
Are these still in Tucson?

no. these are in los angeles county. here are pics of the area where the Compound is. we're here because of the training. and the lack of cars on the (variable and numerous) roads. if you come here to pick up inventory, bring your bike. road or gravel. or MTB.

one good by-product of buying these workstations is that what we listed here is about one-twentieth of the inventory we have to sell (helmets, apparel, bike racks, bike travel cases, footwear, hydration, and so on). we don't have it photo'd and priced but if you're here picking up a workstation maybe we can show you around it. i think if you look at how we priced the tools you have a sense for how we'll price everything.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Trisports tools for sale - workbenches, toolchests, vises [Akamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are in LA County
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you finished for the day or are there more tools? THanks
Quote Reply
Re: Trisports tools for sale - workbenches, toolchests, vises [Argonaddict119] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Argonaddict119 wrote:
Are you finished for the day or are there more tools? THanks

i believe that's it. i have to check, but i think that's all the photos i have. i do have a bottom bracket facing set, and a headset facing set. but i can't lay my hands on these right now. each brand new in the case. but unless a lot of steel bikes pass through your garage you won't want these.

i'll be photoing the larger toolchests and toolbenches and i'll put those photos up on the site, but not today.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, looks nice there! Le me know if you need help with the photos. ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When will water bottles and clothing be posted?
Quote Reply
Re: Trisports tools for sale - workbenches, toolchests, vises [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DFW_Tri wrote:
When will water bottles and clothing be posted?

not for a bit. a couple weeks. a few weeks. bottles will go very cheap, and in bulk. boxes of bottles which we'll never open, just stick a label on it and send them to you (and your friends, because it will be more bottles than you can use).

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How deep/wide are the tables?

*edit: forgot to be specific about the item I was asking about.
Last edited by: socalson: Nov 14, 17 20:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe I missed it, but I see some pictures of multiples of the same item, like Allen wrenches or spoke wrenches, and just single pictures of some truing stands or torque wrenches. However, it seems like countless people want the same torque wrenches or truing stands. Question: Are you depicting all the inventory of a certain item in the pictures, like the torque wrenches, or are there many available, and you just list each type that you have lots available, but didn’t take pictures of the dozen truing stands, all the same model?

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this an open invite to check out the inventory if I come up there to train this Saturday :)
Quote Reply
Re: Trisports tools for sale - workbenches, toolchests, vises [Cfoon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dan,

What ever happened to the dual endless pool that was in the facility? If still in the inventory is it for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: Trisports tools for sale - workbenches, toolchests, vises [Ptifft] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We opted not to get that pool, it would have to have been taken apart and we were not sure if new liners were still available for those. Someone local got it..

I do know of someone that has a brand new one(2013 model) that would probably sell it. Probably around half price from new, but a single..
Last edited by: monty: Nov 15, 17 9:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Dan, could I get pictures and/or measurements on the large toolchest? Are they still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Trisports tools for sale - workbenches, toolchests, vises [LuisGris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Monty for the info, I’ll think about it.

Heading out to race Ironman Arizona (#10 in 10 years)

Preston
Quote Reply
Re: Trisports tools for sale - workbenches, toolchests, vises [Ptifft] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Heading out to race Ironman Arizona (#10 in 10 years) //

Thats a pretty cool streak, maybe you are the only one?? I think I had something like 15 races in Kona in a row, of course most of them I did not finish. Raced until I was no longer in the race, but mostly went to the hospitals and IV tents so that I would not die for that heat that I was just not born for...)-;
Quote Reply
Re: Trisports tools for sale - workbenches, toolchests, vises [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
15 Kona trips- that’s impressive!!

I have finished each of my 9 prior IM AZ, but nowhere near fast enough to make it to Kona....my only chance is the legacy program, got to make it to 12 and then I can apply.

Sad to see Trisports fold, I live here in AZ and really enjoyed the staff and the great facility.

Appreciate all you folks are doing to work throughout this.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
these workbenches (with toolbox under) are exactly what I want for my home setup. Too bad I live near Wash D.C.

I imagine shipping would be a ton anyways.

http://www.natemillertri.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dan,
I am interested in the full set up if one is still available. Can you please post additional photos when you get a chance?

Thanks

To defy the laws of tradition is a crusade only of the brave.

Reach high, think big, work hard, have fun.
Last edited by: Number2: Nov 20, 17 19:18
Quote Reply