Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Two guys invited me to their hotel room last night...
Quote | Reply
...while I was waiting on a street corner for my son and his friends to show up. We got separated after the movie and I walked up to the pizza joint, ordered them their pizzas and then went outside to wait for them.

Two dudes were talking about the spelling of the street and I chimed in to comment and after maybe 20 seconds of back and forth banter one of them asks me if I want to join them in their hotel room and “see where it goes”.

They were very stylishly dressed.

I told them I was busy and that’s when the kids showed up.

#metoo

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Nov 12, 17 9:45
Quote Reply
Re: Two guys invited me to their hotel room last night... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
...while I was waiting on a street corner for my son and his friends to show up. We got separated after the movie and I walked up to the pizza joint, ordered them their pizzas and then went outside to wait for them.

Two dudes were talking about the spelling of the street and I chimed in to comment and after maybe 20 seconds of back and forth banter one of them asks me if I want to join them in their hotel room and “see where it goes”.

#metoo

Last night, I told my wife how wonderful it was that she was on her knees in front of me while she was helping me put away the frozen vegetables.

She told me she was busy, and that's when our kids showed up (from the other room).

#metoo
Quote Reply
Re: Two guys invited me to their hotel room last night... [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pro tip: warm those veggies in the microwave for a bit first.

But not too hot! Don’t want to burn the woman.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Two guys invited me to their hotel room last night... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

#metoo

Admit it though, you thought about it....

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Two guys invited me to their hotel room last night... [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m still thinking about it....

The pizza was ordered...

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Nov 12, 17 10:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds to me like you exude some sort of "vibe" they picked up on. Too bad the timing wasn't right.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Capri lycra denim jeggings have that effect on people.
Quote Reply
Re: Two guys invited me to their hotel room last night... [zed707] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zed707 wrote:
Sounds to me like you exude some sort of "vibe" they picked up on. Too bad the timing wasn't right.

Definitely I have a vibe.

Like I mentioned in a different thread I’ve had guys just walk up to me whip it out.

It’s not just guys though.

The cameltoe crew at Whole Foods is a frequent propositioning demographic as well.

If I wasn’t married I’d probably have a bunch of stds and bastard children.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Two guys invited me to their hotel room last night... [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Capri lycra denim jeggings have that effect on people.

I was actually wearing some pretty beat up old jeans and a T-shirt. Nothing special.

Those dudes, though, they were all tucked, trimmed and quaffed. Definitely out of towners.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did they need a pitcher or catcher or were you just going to be a ball boy?
Quote Reply
Re: Two guys invited me to their hotel room last night... [Trieatalot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trieatalot wrote:
Did they need a pitcher or catcher or were you just going to be a ball boy?

Never go to anything specific.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Be honest. You already know where it goes.
Quote Reply
Re: Two guys invited me to their hotel room last night... [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
Be honest. You already know where it goes.

Well I have no interest in fucking a guy in the ass.

I’ll let you consider the alternatives on your own.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They just wanted your pizza.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Two guys invited me to their hotel room last night... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

They didn’t get that either.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BLeP wrote:

They didn’t get that either.

Meat Lovers?
Quote Reply