Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey windwave
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Hey windwave [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congratulations for beating a crap team.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey windwave [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Congratulations for beating a crap team.

The Bears have always been a crap team. But, just like you are mine in the LR, it never gets old watching the Bears be the Packers' bitch on the football field.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I didn’t watch any football today but I was curious what happened with Zima Bowl. Kicking myself for not starting a pregame thread.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Hey windwave [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Highlight was a bear challenge resulting in the Bears losing the ball
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

Sounds about right.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Hey windwave [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
I didn’t watch any football today but I was curious what happened with Zima Bowl. Kicking myself for not starting a pregame thread.

Windy be like ...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Drowning his sorrows or celebrating high draft pick ?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Q. How do you keep bears off of your property?

A. Put a goalpost in your front yard!
Last edited by: RZ: Nov 12, 17 18:19
Quote Reply
Re: Hey windwave [RZ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice!

Did everyone notice Martellus Bennett is playing tonight against the Broncos? I cannot believe those NE Patriot doctors are FORCING Bennett to play with a "shoulder injury!"

What a POS.

For those not in the know - after the Packers released him last week, he claimed the Packers' doc wanted him to play with his "injured shoulder." Yeah ...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you hear the bears are changing their logo ?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That seemed rotten. But I came around after seeing Bennett in the post game interview:

Was the stadium really half empty?

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Hey windwave [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bunch of fucking comedians
Quote Reply
Re: Hey windwave [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What a POS:

He must have felt better, since the Packers had already ruled him out last week, but he managed to get across country and prepare himself to play seven snaps last night, catching three passes for 38 yards. Asked why the shoulder allowed him to play with Tom Brady when it was too painful to with Brett Hundley, he said it was a matter of motivation.
“It wasn’t where I was, it was just about the injury,” Bennett said. “It was like one of those things, I talked to six or seven doctors about it and it could go either way. It was like one of those things I felt I should get fixed. And then after trying to get it fixed and getting waived, you just get that vengeance in your heart. It’s just like, ‘All right, that’s how you’re going to do it? Then [expletive] it. Let’s go ball.’ ”
He also knows that explanation won’t satisfy the former Packers teammates, who rode to the defense of team doctor Pat McKenzie after Bennett said he was encouraged to play hurt there
“I got criticism from all of my former organizations,” Bennett said. “I mean, [expletive]. At this point, it’s like I’m rubber and you’re glue. Anything you say bounces off me and sticks back to you . . .
“Like I told the guys, ‘In order for the Phoenix to be reborn, he must first turn to ashes.’ ”
When you quote both Greek mythology and Pee Wee Herman, you know it must be serious.

https://www.yahoo.com/...claim-112625522.html

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
What a POS:

He must have felt better, since the Packers had already ruled him out last week, but he managed to get across country and prepare himself to play seven snaps last night, catching three passes for 38 yards. Asked why the shoulder allowed him to play with Tom Brady when it was too painful to with Brett Hundley, he said it was a matter of motivation.
“It wasn’t where I was, it was just about the injury,” Bennett said. “It was like one of those things, I talked to six or seven doctors about it and it could go either way. It was like one of those things I felt I should get fixed. And then after trying to get it fixed and getting waived, you just get that vengeance in your heart. It’s just like, ‘All right, that’s how you’re going to do it? Then [expletive] it. Let’s go ball.’ ”
He also knows that explanation won’t satisfy the former Packers teammates, who rode to the defense of team doctor Pat McKenzie after Bennett said he was encouraged to play hurt there
“I got criticism from all of my former organizations,” Bennett said. “I mean, [expletive]. At this point, it’s like I’m rubber and you’re glue. Anything you say bounces off me and sticks back to you . . .
“Like I told the guys, ‘In order for the Phoenix to be reborn, he must first turn to ashes.’ ”
When you quote both Greek mythology and Pee Wee Herman, you know it must be serious.

https://www.yahoo.com/...claim-112625522.html

Do you blame him for wanting to leave Wisconsin?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Like most FIBs, he fled IL to end up in WI. Cannot blame him for that.

Quote Reply