Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Complete Retül System (fit bike + mocap): $7000
Quote | Reply
as some of you know, i and monty (you stay at monty's b&b when you take our F.I.S.T. Workshops) bought all the assets of trisports.com.

we are now divesting all the assets of trisports.com (we certainly don't want to be retailers! we'll leave that to you all). we also are not retail bike fitters. just, one of the assets acquired is this: a retül fit bike along with a motion capture system in the case. and the server (computer) that the software is installed on.

we're asking $7000, which i think is a pretty fair price. we aren't going to be shipping it. if you need to see pics, let me know. i do believe this is about $20,000 worth of fit system new. bear in mind this is a complete, entire system, no bugs, no problems, but it is pre-wireless, that is, the harness's connection to the server is wired.

PM me if interested.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Complete Retül System (fit bike + mocap): $7000 [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to add, we will sell this on our regular finance program, so it can be in your shop and working for about $1500 down.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wish this was a year ago!

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Complete Retül System (fit bike + mocap): $7000 [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:

some folks who emailed me today with it was a day ago because i sold it this morning.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
ericMPro wrote:

some folks who emailed me today with it was a day ago because i sold it this morning.

LOL. Good moving sale!

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply