Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Finally, a women’s that lives up to Slowguy’s standards
Quote | Reply
http://nypost.com/...o-over-anthem-anger/

A real keeper.

She enjoys singing, acting, modeling and being active.

What’s not to like.

In all seriousness, how the hell does an NFL coach get involved with someone like this?
Quote Reply
Re: Finally, a women’s that lives up to Slowguy’s standards [davec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He should run for mayor somewhere.
Quote Reply
Re: Finally, a women’s that lives up to Slowguy’s standards [davec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In all seriousness, how the hell does an NFL coach get involved with someone like this?

Backpage dot com? Pretty pathetic on his part that he falls for someone who apparently resents him so much. Can't be much of a life.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Eh. Might be better off asking how she gets involved with a dirtbag like him. She doesn't seem to be the one leading a double life.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It would be more interesting to discus what Slowguy's standards are. Do we have any idea? Could any women meet them?
Quote Reply
Re: Finally, a women’s that lives up to Slowguy’s standards [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:
Eh. Might be better off asking how she gets involved with a dirtbag like him. She doesn't seem to be the one leading a double life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So its the lady that's the issue? And not the middle aged white guy who obviously has committed a number of felonies conected to narcotics and is deceivng his employer...

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Finally, a women’s that lives up to Slowguy’s standards [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
So its the lady that's the issue? And not the middle aged white guy who obviously has committed a number of felonies conected to narcotics and is deceivng his employer...

Do we know this? I haven't seen one admission it was anything but his adderall Rx. Is it illegal to crush and snort your adderall instead of taking it orally?
Quote Reply
Re: Finally, a women’s that lives up to Slowguy’s standards [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
Guffaw wrote:

Do we know this? I haven't seen one admission it was anything but his adderall Rx. Is it illegal to crush and snort your adderall instead of taking it orally?

FIFY

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The 33-year-old model.....? Bwahaha.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Finally, a women’s that lives up to Slowguy’s standards [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

That's the second hypocrite today... :)
Quote Reply
Re: Finally, a women’s that lives up to Slowguy’s standards [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:

Well, according to her profile an, "above average model". You can't make this type of stuff up!

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Last edited by: mck414: Oct 12, 17 6:27
Quote Reply
Re: Finally, a women’s that lives up to Slowguy’s standards [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

Well, according to her profile an, "above average model". You can't make this type of stuff up!

You beat me to it. That’s the best part if the whole story.
Quote Reply
Re: Finally, a women’s that lives up to Slowguy’s standards [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

Their relationship is unclear.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe love is really dumb and blind. With love, people tend to disregard many things.
Quote Reply
Re: Finally, a women’s that lives up to Slowguy’s standards [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triguy101 wrote:
mck414 wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

Before we get all judgmental about people calling themselves something they really aren't, let's remember this is Slowtwitch - where there are probably 10,000 active poster who refer to themselves as 'triathletes'. Many of these can't see their shoelaces unless they suck their gut in.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Finally, a women’s that lives up to Slowguy’s standards [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
triguy101 wrote:
mck414 wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

Before we get all judgmental about people calling themselves something they really aren't, let's remember this is Slowtwitch - where there are probably 10,000 active poster who refer to themselves as 'triathletes'. Many of these can't see their shoelaces unless they suck their gut in.

Many of the 10,000? You think? I've seen photos of Blep and Steve Hawley and body shots of JSA and Duffy. All pretty stout boys. Well, not Blep.
Quote Reply
Re: Finally, a women’s that lives up to Slowguy’s standards [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
Guffaw wrote:
triguy101 wrote:
mck414 wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

Many of the 10,000? You think? I've seen photos of Blep and Steve Hawley and body shots of JSA and Duffy. All pretty stout boys. Well, not Blep.

I'm thinking of adding "above average triathlete" to my strava profile.

-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
I'm thinking of adding "above average triathlete" to my strava profile.

How much do you charge for your "triathlete" services? I'm not in the market or anything, just curious what the going rate is.
Quote Reply
Re: Finally, a women’s that lives up to Slowguy’s standards [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
in call or outcall?

-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Finally, a women’s that lives up to Slowguy’s standards [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...

I can see my shoelaces. Most days.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Finally, a women’s that lives up to Slowguy’s standards [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...

I can see my shoelaces. Most days.

That's because they're sitting by the door because you never put them on. That isn't the same thing.
Quote Reply
Re: Finally, a women’s that lives up to Slowguy’s standards [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

Well, that and the part about being nationally ranked in "sports".

Quote | Reply
"Eh. Might be better off asking how she gets involved with a dirtbag like him. She doesn't seem to be the one leading a double life. "

What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

Is that like "premium mediocre"?
Quote Reply

Prev Next